[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why was this pokemon created it doesnt bring anything to the table

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 4

File: bouffalant.jpg (31KB, 300x252px) Image search: [Google]
bouffalant.jpg
31KB, 300x252px
Why was this pokemon created it doesnt bring anything to the table
>>
>it's a "why are there pokemon that weren't created for smogonfags or waifufags wah wah wah" episode
>>
File: 1460802774937.png (175KB, 500x519px) Image search: [Google]
1460802774937.png
175KB, 500x519px
>>26129666

Wow Satan, way to be racist. Bouffalant doesn't need to prove anything to you, he's a strong, proud Pokemon who don't need no trainer.
>>
I think his black power is cool.
>>
>>26129666
Because Black Lives Matter picketed Nintendo calling them racist and, so, they had to create a nigger counterpart to the glorious overlord known as Tauros.
>>
Game Freak doesn't follow the fan rule of 'every Pokemon should be le epic 700 bst black and red dragon'. They just add whatever they want, and for this guy they decided to make a Tauros clone.
>>
Because black people never work
>>
Black and White needed a Tauros.
>>
>>26129824
It's not even a Tauros clone though.
>bulky
>slow
>signature move
>Swords Dance
>Grass immunity
It has a lot to differentiate it from Miltank/Tauros. It certainly shouldn't be high on anyone's list of pointless Pokemon.
>>
I always wanted to use one but I don't know what do with him and I already have a normal mon on my party.
>>
>>26129877
>game takes place in america
>let's add an american bison pokemon
But Smogonfags don't fap to it so it's pointless!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
>>
File: 1459987183287.jpg (43KB, 494x366px) Image search: [Google]
1459987183287.jpg
43KB, 494x366px
>>26129721
>it's a "I'll eat anything GF puts on my plate and if someone doesn't like it I'll make up a strawman" episode
>>
I just played Black for the first time and it was so ridiculous how Ghetsis had all these evil-looking monsters and then there's this goofy looking nigger.
>>
>>26129666
fuck you satan. badmouthing black dynamite like that
>>
File: Bouffalant_Pokédex_entry_(1).png (32KB, 512x332px) Image search: [Google]
Bouffalant_Pokédex_entry_(1).png
32KB, 512x332px
>>26129666
>>
>>26130211
Fuck off, Mewtist.
>>
>>26129975
You might as well ask why every non-competitive Pokemon exists then. Its kind of a dumb question that doesn't have an answer.
>>
>>26129666
What about black tarous?
>>
>>26129666
>he doesn't use Bouffalant as his Surf/Strength HM bro
>he doesn't ride around on water riding a huge buffalo with an even more huge afro like a fucking boss
>>
He is not a "tauros clone"
He is the "hitmontop" to Miltank and Tauros.
>>
I used one on my team in Gen V as a ferrothorn counter.

sap sipper/adamant/lumberry
max att and hp

brick break
earthquake
payback
normal type move

this is all i remember about it
>>
>>26129975
You're an entitled little brat.
>>
>>26129666
Why is everyone shitposting? OP is right. They couldn't even be bothered to differentiate it signature move from Double Edge in any way. At least moves like Rock Wrecker and Spacial Rend had the decency to be of different types than the original versions of those moves
>>
>>26130651

It has less Recoil then Double Edge. 1/4 instead of 1/3
>>
>>26129666
>>26130666

So which one of you is the real Satan?
>>
>>26129666
It just needed to evolve from Tauros and it would be ok. Same for Alomomola, if it evolved from Luvdisc, it wouldn't be so forgotten and useless.
>>
>>26129926
But anon, in Smogon-Tiers, Bouffalant isn't that terrible. Sure, it's PU, but slap an Assault Vest on it, come in on a predicted grass attack and Head Charge all the things.

>>26130124
DYNAMITE! DYNAMITE!
>>
>>26129666
I like him more than tauros now that I think about it.
>>
>>26130770
That would be the most farfetched evolution in the franchise. How would a 3-tailed bull even translate into a buffalo with an affro?
>>
>>26129666
You ever heard of the word "variety"? That's also why we have more than 1 bird or more than 1 rodent or more than 1 Pika-clone. Etc. Etc.
>>
>>26129666

Bouffalant would be pretty good if it wasn't so slow.
>>
It brings dinner to the table.
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.