[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

FUCKING HYPE

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 8

File: woah.gif (1MB, 198x200px) Image search: [Google]
woah.gif
1MB, 198x200px
>April Corocoro promised huge scoop in May
>Everyone fully aware were not getting blue balled this time
Leaks appear early depending on HUGE info or not
>Might actually get issue leaks and info before the 8th or around it due to it being substantial
>>
>>26125884
We could even get something official before the magazine. Serebii said the magazine didn't say "in the next issue" like usual; it just said "in May."
>>
Just give up
Even if we do get leaks there is a guarantee it will only give 1 week of discussion max
>>
>>26125884
Just so you're aware it apparently didn't say the "huge scoop" was actually in the issue itself, more so making it seem like the "huge scoop" would be revealed elsewhere. Meaning we could maybe see a trailer or something from TPCi themselves within the next two weeks before CoroCoro leaks.
>>
>>26125900
Don't play with my heart, anon
>>
File: 1365040842700.png (18KB, 590x594px) Image search: [Google]
1365040842700.png
18KB, 590x594px
>it's only a matter of days until gen 7 fags get btfo
>>
File: 1458226413280.png (3KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1458226413280.png
3KB, 500x500px
CANT WAIT!
>>
>>26125927
Oh hey someone that believes in 6.5, the owl stuffs slowing down so now you're coming out of hiding right?
>>
>>26125927
CANT WAIT!
>>
>>26125927
>it's only a matter of days until gen 7 fags get btfo
This isn't a thing anymore. But nice bait!
>>
File: Laughing Cold Stone.gif (608KB, 150x113px) Image search: [Google]
Laughing Cold Stone.gif
608KB, 150x113px
>>26125927
>>
I wonder if Sun and Moon will finally have a dark type gym
>>
>>26125913
At least it would be SOMETHING to discuss that isn't the owl shit.
>>
>>26125966
Fucking THIS
>>
File: wew.gif (3MB, 412x395px) Image search: [Google]
wew.gif
3MB, 412x395px
>>26125900
>>26125920
>We could actually get info May 1st
>tfw
>>
File: gen6conspiracy.png (999KB, 2144x1044px) Image search: [Google]
gen6conspiracy.png
999KB, 2144x1044px
>>26125944
>This isn't a thing anymore.

Yes it is.
>>
>>26126012
Meaning threads and discussions regarding which fucking generation it is, you cunt. Its been literally confirmed to be 7th gen for a while now.
>>
>box legends revealed along with starter silhouettes

This is what I'm hoping for. It would shut up the owlfags and give us LOTS to talk about.

Sunfags vs Moonfags will actually mean something once box legends are revealed.

So excited!
>>
>>26125884
The most interesting part is the wording
We could get a surprise Pokemon direct in the next few days
We could be waiting for Corocoro leaks
Or we could be waiting until the end of the month
This will be a fun ride
>>
>>26126036
>starter silhouettes
>It would shut up the owlfags
Nigga you know as well as I do that they will just place Owl and Co in different positions, just so they can match up with the silhouettes
>>
File: KramerTheSecondComing.gif (799KB, 200x189px) Image search: [Google]
KramerTheSecondComing.gif
799KB, 200x189px
>>26125900
Not gonna happen but the idea of new info being sooner rather than later is hype
>>
>>26126030
>Its been literally confirmed to be 7th gen for a while now.

No it hasn't.

>b-but muh intern nintendo denmark site!
>>
>>26126052
Who gives a shit at that point? They will all be laughed at and soon fade into obscurity, and drawfags will have fun trying to figure out what the silhouettes are.
>>
>>26126036
>This is what I'm hoping for. It would shut up the owlfags and give us LOTS to talk about.
Not technically, I'm not a believer in owl and friends but those could easily have been first draft designs and they could have gotten much better designs which could be revealed in CoroCoro. So while they could NOT have the designs that have been cluttering the board lately they could still exist but look entirely different.
>>
Well we just got a Zygarde completely out of the blue.
>>
>>26126077
http://pokemon.gamespress.com/release.asp?i=1942

Kek
>>
>>26126115
yeah? what about it?
>>
>>26126096
I'm an owlfag myself. I'd love for them to turn out to be real, and like you said, have even better designs than the leaked ones. If they edited these designs more, I'm sure everyone would be happy.

But... nah. It's most likely not gonna happen. As an owlfag, I'm ready to be BTFO.
>>
File: image.jpg (206KB, 960x640px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
206KB, 960x640px
>>26126121
>Newest Generation of Pokémon Core Series Games coming to Nintendo 3DS Late 2016
Confirmed literal bait and underage
>>
>>26126126
I will admit I do sort of hope I'm right in saying that if they did turn out to be real, mostly because the Water one looks nothing like a seal/sea lion and it would be nice to have the Fire one at least be cute and not a rock monster.
>>
>>26126163
I don't get your point.
>>
>>26126193
My god you're such masturbaiting faggot
>>
>>26126193
Maybe once you finish 6th grade you will.
>>
>>26126250
I kind of have to agree with that Anon, 6.5 is a stupid argument and is something that wouldn't happen but technically if a Gen 6.5 were to exist it would still be a new generation, and you can't really argue that a new generation = new Pokemon because the idea of 6.5 is that it includes a second half to the Kalos Dex (at least that's what the original idea of it meant) which means new Pokemon.
>>
>>26126036
Now that you say that, there really hasn't been any "leaks" of the box legendaries. Its literally only been the starters so far.
>>
>>26126292
There have been fake leaks of the box legends. But I don't think people really care about the box legends as much as starters, otherwise we'd see more people trying to create fake box legends.

I don't really care about box legends either. I just dump them in the PC every time anyways. Box legends decide which game I get, but that's about it really.
>>
>>26125900
I'm not sure how he came to the conclusion that we might get info before CoroCoro though.
>>
>>26126358
Basically Corocoro will always say "next issue", but this time it simply said "may"
And since wording has been a very key thing recently, its possible they worded it like that for a reason.
>>
>>26125927
Aren't you a sight for sore eyes. Welcome back, old friend. Never thought I would say this, but tell me again how SM isn't gen 7.
>>
>>26126292
Yeah that is actually pretty odd, and since we're basically guaranteed to get the box legendaries this CoroCoro we may just start seeing legendary "leaks" soon enough. I remember in Timmy's recent starter ruse thread he actually said he has a convincing ruse planned based around Solgaleo and Lunaala, I stupidly didn't get a screenshot of him saying it so feel free to not believe me, but I guess if there are any legendary leaks within the next few days you at least know to be cautious to believe it.
Thread posts: 40
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.