[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

You may as well become a temporary owl fag

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: 1339599155598.png (141KB, 320x320px) Image search: [Google]
1339599155598.png
141KB, 320x320px
>they are legit
"DENIALFAGS BTFO"

>they are fake
"Yea, we knew the whole time. Tricked ya"

It's a lose/lose. Don't fight it anymore people. Just pretend to be owlfags until it's all over.
>>
>>26120862
How about not responding to them at all?
>>
>>26120862
No. You never go full retard, which the Owlfags are
>>
>>26120882
This seems like a far more reasonable answer.
>>
>>26120862
Or you know just ignore them like any sensible person? The fact that you're listing them being legit as a possibility just shows that you're an owlfag yourself, and I probably took your bait.
>>
File: not bait.jpg (57KB, 625x626px)
not bait.jpg
57KB, 625x626px
>>26120862
>>
>>26120894
No. I'm a denial fag.

Don't say ignore them, becuase 90% of you asshats take the bait everytime.

If everyone just pretends to be an owlfag. The threads will die off quicker. And when the fateful leak finally hits it'll be alot less clouded by owlshit if everyone's on the same page. Even if you're faking it
>>
>>26120862

>Nintendo get buttfrustrated the real starters were leaked (the budgie, cat and seal)

>let's go on the site that leaked it and popularize fake starters so everyone will be relieved the other ones were the real ones.

Gg Nintendo, gg
>>
>>26120919
i didnt see these
>>
File: Cactowl.png (339KB, 595x700px)
Cactowl.png
339KB, 595x700px
>>26120862
There is only one fake grass owl for me.

You motherfuckers can crawl back into your holes and rot there.
>>
>>26120931
They are actually really decent. Loved Troparrot. The grass/bird starter worth loving.
>>
>>26120913
>implying /vp/ will ever agree on anything
No, you're just an idiot.
Ignoring it doesn't add any fuel to the flame either. The same people that can't resist any form of bait won't pretend either.
>>
>>26120882
That makes too much sense
Its clearly easier to just add to the shitposting
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.