[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What do you think of these Gen 5 Pokemon Day 51-Chandelure line

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 6

File: tumblr_nk2mwbpYGE1rvs7gdo1_1280.png (417KB, 870x700px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nk2mwbpYGE1rvs7gdo1_1280.png
417KB, 870x700px
Yesterday was the alien Beheeyem line, today will be about the possessed fire ornaments Litwick, Lampent, and Chandelure.
My thoughts: Say hello to what is arguably Gen 5's most iconic non-legend Pokemon. Atleast according to Japan where it scored no. 1 on their top 100 favorite Gen 5 Pokes back then. Hey it's still so popular that it got a spot in Pokkén as a playable.
It's no surprise that Chandelure is popular, with its awesome design and stats. Unfortunately there are still a few out their that scorn this kickass ghost chandelier with
>m-muh item based Pokemon is uncreative.
Okay, two things in the defense of this line:
1. Even for an item based Pokemon, the Chandelure line has got to have one of the most aesthetically gorgeous designs of them all.
>Cool gothic/Halloween motif
>Purple flames represent the Ghost and Fire type equally well.
>Cute faces that nearly anyone would be hard pressed to hate.
2. One of the best excuses for the existence of item based Pokemon is that they are possessed by spirits/ghosts or other supernatural creatures, and this ties into the concept behind these Pokemon. From Bulbapedia:
>Chandelure is based on a hitodama (a blue, black, or purple-fire associated with ghosts and yōkai, equivalent to the western will-o'-the-wisp)
So yeah, flame ghost possessing a household item gives it life. It's so much more than "shaping a face on an inanimate object".
Overall, one of the best Ghost types in the franchise. Great design and great use in competitive.
>>
File: qt patootie.jpg (43KB, 500x389px) Image search: [Google]
qt patootie.jpg
43KB, 500x389px
I WANT TO MARRY CHANDELURE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z37VCec1wlg
>>
File: 1396815607446.jpg (579KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
1396815607446.jpg
579KB, 1280x960px
i am so glad they made the purple onea the normal and not shiny, because otherwise i would have had to breed it, no question at all, its gorgeous.

litwick a super top tier qt 3.14 as well
>>
Chandelure is my favorite Pokemon.
>>
File: 1368409644804.jpg (989KB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1368409644804.jpg
989KB, 1920x1200px
>>
>>26120173
I used to hate them, but after looking at their stats, movepool and even some of the though behind the line, I think they're my favourite ghost types after sableye
>>
File: 1442069949909.jpg (1MB, 1529x765px) Image search: [Google]
1442069949909.jpg
1MB, 1529x765px
i thought it was shit at first because of its speed, then i remembered trick room is a thing
>>
I have no idea why are you strawmaning, but whatever.

He's cool.
>>
File: image.jpg (282KB, 919x1300px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
282KB, 919x1300px
>>
>Chandelure will be a top tier threat when the inevitable Mega is released
The perks of being a popular Pokemon are wonderful
>>
>>26120272
Meh, I usually think on the spot when I give my thoughts.
>>
>>26120173
i love this line!! theyre gorgeous and badass and kick ass!!
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.