[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Was this by far the worst official Pokemon movie?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 2

File: keldeo.jpg (190KB, 744x766px) Image search: [Google]
keldeo.jpg
190KB, 744x766px
Was this by far the worst official Pokemon movie?
>>
probably keldeo a shit
>>
Cocoon of Destruction. I actually enjoyed this one somewhat.
But all Pokémon movies are shit honestly
>>
Anything Keldeo makes it the worst

It's the worst Legendary/Mythical
>>
>>26103956
No.
>>
File: 647.png (7KB, 120x120px) Image search: [Google]
647.png
7KB, 120x120px
>>26103992
No. It isn't.
>>
>>26103956
definitely
>>26103982
I wouldn't say that.
>>
>>26103956
>official
As opposed to all those unofficial Pokemon movies?
>>
I can appreciate it for being the only pokemon movie where a pokemon is the MC.
>>
>>26104077
Those actually were good as movies. Keldeo was the most obvious at being a filler-episode-stretched-into-one-long-movie. There was zero consequences and no risks to make it suspenseful at all. It was a joke.
>>
>15 anniversary logo

Wow... 5 years...
>>
>>26104062
OK brony
>>
>>26104082

Mewtwo was the protagonist of the first movie.
>>
who has that .gif or that .webm of Kyurem kicking Keldeo midair
>>
>>26106140
no he wasn't
>>
>>26106189

He was.
>>
THE
GRASS
AND I
ARE
FRIENDS
>>
It's actually the best one since the Arceus movie. Pokemon films today have no idea what the fuck they are half the time whereas this one is focused.
>>
>>26106192
no. he was the antagonist. ash was the protagonist and the main character of the movie.
>>
>>26106221
I agree. Pokemon films nowadays just seem like cheap cash-ins that lacked soul.
>>
>>26106227

Mewtwo was the antagonist AND the MC.
>>
>>26106234
Another problem that's soured me on the XY movies is they always introduce a conflict completely separate from the main conflict in the last act. The Diancie movie has Yveltal out of nowhere and the Hoopa movie has that spacial distortion for no fucking reason (except "TOO MANY LEGENDARIES IN ONE PLACE LOL"). I really hope the new one doesn't do this.
>>
>>26106265
You know it is going to. The main plot will be about Ash and Volcanion while that new Pokemon is being chased down by once again, the human villain of the movie because ???. Then suddenly Zygarde 100% will show up.
>>
>>26103956
No, the worst movie is still the Lati@s one.
I loved it when I was younger, but I just can't watch in nowadays - no good battles, their voices are too annoying and repetetive, Ash is just boring in this one.

I liked Keldeo Movie because:
They tried something new
Ash wasn't main star, finally Pokemon was
Great battle scenes
No bad guy
>>
>>26104107
U wot?
This film was releaed 4 years ago. Where do you see the 15 anniversary logo?
>>
>>26107438
left corner
>>
The hate meme for Keldeo is so strong its making people hate a legit good movie
>>
>>26107501

That's the movie number you nog, not an overall series anniversary.
>>
>>26103956

Keldeo was actually a unique movie when compared to the others for how different it was structured.

It was decent.

The dub mostly sucked but Vic Mignogna as Keldeo was actually alright.
>>
i dont like the lucario movie because it felt like 'another mew movie? really?' and the dub was terrible.

regis are the only thing working for it
>>
Who else was here for the 20th anniversary stream? What a glorious 24 hours that was
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.