[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Let's be honest once and for all

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 67
Thread images: 10

File: Immagine.jpg (65KB, 585x370px) Image search: [Google]
Immagine.jpg
65KB, 585x370px
Pls do not flame and gimme some honest opinion. The point is... are these guys really THAT bad? I mean, if they turn out to be real is that really a bad thing? I do honestly think that the owl and the water dude are good enough (and still better than a lot of real starters like the Unova's one) but the fire... thing is a total abomination. What's your opinion /vp/.?
>>
File: image.jpg (51KB, 498x306px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
51KB, 498x306px
>>26101859
>>
File: wow.png (198KB, 439x458px) Image search: [Google]
wow.png
198KB, 439x458px
>>26101859
Stop making these threads

>>26101877 has the right idea, this is now a Groudon thread.
>>
The middle is just...awful
And the water one is mostly just uninspired. They might look better ingame

But yeah that fire starter...da hell
>>
>inb4 Thread cleaner: "RHI, hide, and report" these trolls and their opinions that aren't mine!"
>>
>>26101877
>>26101891
OP's here. Really, thank you guys... i was just searching for really honest thoughts. So please, now go back complain about all the others troll owlthreads
>>
>>
>Complaing about troll threads
>Actually act like total idiots in discussion ones

That's /vp/ for you, u guys really deserve just trolls and nothing else
>>
>>26101859
Okay here's is my honest to god opinion.
Grass could pull of as a Pokemon, but I don't think it looks like a starter at all, more like a regional bird, or just another bird Pokemon, like Rufflet or Vullaby.
Water looks ugly, I'm sorry. I know GF has done messy designs before, but it just looks incredibly bizarre, it's not cute, it's not cool. It's a little disturbing really.
Fire is a complete abomination, and the idea that there are people who think it's real blows my fucking mind. It doesn't look like a starter, it doesn't look like a Pokemon. It looks like Slugma, Charizard and Cubone had a three-way love child, someone's volcano science experiment gone wrong, wouldn't touch with a 3 metre long pole, I would straight up refuse to buy the next game if that thing was a starter. It's ugly.
>>
>>26101859
Ugliest fakes I've seen not counting paint sketches done by kids under 12
>>
>>26101859
If they turned out to be real, I'd certainly pick the grass one. The water is... ok, but dear god what was the artist thinking when they designed that thing in the middle?
>>
>>26101859
In terms of looks? Probably not. In terms of marketability as a first stage starter, the middle one most likely is.
>>
>>26101859
okay, assuming they are real, these are not final designs. the fire cade don't even have a hand, it's literally a spiky blob on the end of the arm. it also doesn't have a head. what we saw were basic outlines and someone traced them. congrats, everyone who thinks these are starters god fucking trolled.

ask yourself what the uglieststarter so far has been and then compare if to these.
that owl is going to get a nose that makes the forehead look less shit, the cade is probably going to look pretty cool and the fish is certainly going to look almost completely different. you can tell because someone made these from rough sketches with no detail, no colour. literally just fucking outlines. i don't know why everyone is chucking a fucking fit about this. it's like bitching because the fruit a juice stand is putting in the blender doesn't look like a cup of juice. it's fucking retarded and anyone whinging about this and doesn't consider themselves autistic should reconsider.
>>
>>26101859
wtf is that fire starter supposed to be?
>>
>>26101859
It wouldn't be THAT bad if they were real, but in the event that they are, I really hope that the images that leaked are just beta artwork. I mean, obviously they are given how a lot of the coloring is inconsistent and not in sugimori's usual style (and completely nonexistent for Ashimari, if I recall), but I'm talking about beta designs, too. Like, the owl is cute (and by far my favorite of the three), but I wish it had a legit beak. Ashimari isn't bad, though I have trouble understanding what it is. That Fire Starter, though... I'd be fine with it if it were a normal Pokemon (like something you'd find in a fiery/volcano environment), but as a Starter? No. It doesn't look like anything, let alone a cat. It just looks like an orange thing with a rocky exterior. It's not even cute, which all Starters are (to some extent; I personally don't find Chimchar to be cute but that's a matter of opinion).

Overall, I wouldn't hate them, and I'd definitely still get the games regardless, but I'd rather they be something else. We'll just have to wait and see, though.

The constant spam of these on the board is annoying, though.
>>
>>26102241
Owlfags insist that it's a cat, but the posture implies that it's a rabbit.
>>
>>26101859
Honestly, downs owl isn't the worst "starter" I've seen. But I hate the rest.
>>
File: 1460832857135.png (332KB, 500x329px) Image search: [Google]
1460832857135.png
332KB, 500x329px
>>26101859
IF these are real, I would choose the fire type starter because almost no one would choose him.
>>
>>26101859
I don't mind Mokuroh.
Nyabby is an ugly disgrace.
Except for the cheek circle extending into the eye, I guess Ashimari would be fine as a dumb wild water Pokémon that no one uses, but not as a starter.
>>
Can anyone answer one question? Someone made these Pokemon based on their registered names, but serebii haven't posted anything about Niabby or the others, so, where do their names come from?
>>
>>26102625
Actually, these leaked before the trademarked names were made. That's why people believe they're real.

That being said, though, from my understanding, Serebii got in trouble before for posting leaks, and so he can't post them anymore. That, and he only wants present truly official information. We're not really sure if these are totally real or not.
>>
>>26102376
It doesn't even look like a rabbit. I don't know why rabbit has come up as the primary alternative. So it still does the zodiac or something?

I actually think the owl is a pretty good design conceptually. Could use better art but I think the idea is pretty good. The fore one however is a sackbof shit if its real and actually looks like that. And the ue blob is generic enough that I don't care .
>>
Fire is ugly, water is waaay too doofy, and grass doesn't sit right with me. I'd prefer the one with the cat with a tail belt.
>>
>>26103205
Every cat mon so far has been either standing up straight like a human or on all fours. This posture fits neither of those criteria - it resembles more the posture of a rabbit or a velociraptor.
>>
Owl
4/10
Rock Thing
1/10
Fat blushing water thing
0/10
>>
>>26101859
Yes, they're that bad.
>>
>>26103173
But they posted the Solgaleo and Lunaala thing. Why don't post the names too even if they can't/don't know how they look, once they find them registered? This is the biggest flaw to all this theory.
>>
>>26101859
Yes they are THAT bad. Are we looking at the same designs? They look completely amateur. Even the worst designs of previous gens are at the very least well drawn. You can't say that about these abominations.
>>
>>26101859
Flaming rabbit thing is somehow my favorite, but it absolutely does not look like a starter. Looks more like some random two-stage fire/rock asshole that clogs up the volcano route, or maybe the first stage pseudo.
>>
The owl looks fine.

The dolphin looks okay but I don't see why people are trying to pass it off as a seal, especially since every seal and sea lion mon has at least had an actual nose on the face

The fire rock rabbit raptor thing looks more like a first stage pseudo than a first stage starter.
>>
I Like the volcano rock's head, but the arms and legs look like someone glued broken doll limbs onto the poor thing. There is also absolutely no way it would be a starter pokemon.
>>
>>26101859
Is Mokuroh the new Smugleaf?
>>
If you're not the same retard posting these abortions over and over, I'll give you my honest opinion.

Of all the leaks, these pieces of shit are the worst designed, least interesting and blandest turds ever.
They do not like pokémon, they do not reflect the Pokémon style at all, and it's obvious they're fakes for the same reason we don't know ANYTHING about the games. Because this time around, GF is keeping its secrets very well, so any "leaker" out there is certain to be fake.

Just because I could draw some shit and post it here exclusively, so no search will return anything, that does not prove shit.
>>
Gras and Fire are great. Water one could be better.
>>
>>26103420
Who?
>>
>>26101859
Yes. They really are that bad.

Now stop posting.
>>
>>26103303
He posted Solgaleo and Lunaala because they make the most sense given the names of the games "Sun and Moon." He said on Twitter that the reason he's not getting worked up over the others is because we don't even know if they belong to Pokemon given how they were done via proxy, and they could easily belong to other monster capturing franchises.
>>
>>26102416
What the fuck is it? Because youre right, unless it involves into something that actually looks like more than just some lavarocks, i wouldnt pick that piece of shit for anything.
>>
>>26101859

the grass and water ones are pretty bad, but jesus tittyfucking christ what is up with that fire abomination
>>
they all look like starters

...in a mobile app pokemon clone. And not even one of the good ones, one of the chinese knockoff rips
>>
>>26103420
No, because Smugleaf was an actual Pokémon.
>>
>>26103279
I wasn't saying it looked more like a cat so I don't understand the response. what Ibsaid was that it didn't look like a rabbit either despite it being a popularly-suggested alternative basis.
>>
I actually like the owl
>>
File: FUG02.jpg (99KB, 800x964px) Image search: [Google]
FUG02.jpg
99KB, 800x964px
>>26101859

REAL LEAK BUMP! FLY TO THE TOP ROOTHOOT!
>>
>>26101859

lmao that's too easy OP, VP is extremely guillable and naive but heyyy
you are doing a great job trolling these 4channers, i did multiple accounts and pages on facebook spreading this leaked trio and raiding other pokemon groups posting those images to help your raid tooi'm also getting lot of retweets about themis this the most successful raid ever made?!

*brofist*
>>
>>26102369
the cat is going to end up with those spikes being fire or fur rather than rock. don't forget either that they probably already have the artwork and have for a long time, meaning that it is entirely possible that those were beta designs for 3d images rather than 2d pictures. the names were leaked and a teaser image, how those images were perceived is deliberate.
>>
>>26101859
I'll be honest, out of all the supposed leaked starter trios we've seen, these are the ones that look the most "right".
I'm not sure how else to describe them. They just look good together, like a legit starter trio.
>>
File: 1435183152247.png (134KB, 1321x490px) Image search: [Google]
1435183152247.png
134KB, 1321x490px
>>26106673

EXACTLY! An anon with logic, a rare sight.
>>
>>26101940
His parents must be so shitty to give him that much free time on mommy's iPad.
>>
>>26103578
Ok, I see. Thanks man.
>>
>>26101859
I find the water and grass really boring. The fire looks like a Corsola reject.
They just don't have immediate visual draw. And that's vital for Pokemon designs.
>>
>>26101859
i would rather the fire and water ones have their type swapped, so he can be like a coral reef (since corsola sucks)
>>
>>26106689
way to ugly and undetailed for gen 6
>>
>>26106673
i like the bear, goat, and the lizard ones the best. they look most official to me imo
>>
File: uczucie_pepe_1.png (9KB, 338x339px) Image search: [Google]
uczucie_pepe_1.png
9KB, 338x339px
>>26101859
>owl
Looks alright, but doesn't fit the style at all.

>fire thing
Looks absolutely silly. Way too busy and uninspired.

>water whatever
>"put it in my pooper"

No chance in hell of these being the real starters.
>>
File: 1441175067676.jpg (2MB, 1864x7264px) Image search: [Google]
1441175067676.jpg
2MB, 1864x7264px
>>26107258
OP's picture doesn't fit the style because they're literally drawfag fan art of the actual leaks
pic related is legit
>>
>>26107258
>way too busy and uninspired
>cubble
>uninspired
on what fucking planet

>No chance in hell of these being the real starters
>I DONT LIKE THEM GUYS SO THEYRE NOT REAL WHO'S WITH ME!!!
AIDs
>>
Owl is alright, but the leaked artwork is just terribly drawn

Cubble is too "Gen1" in terms of design. I like it, but it's definitely strange

Finpip is just generic
>>
>>26108647
this tbqh
>>
>>26101859
roothoot fly to the top!
>>
I'm not sure why anyone believes this shit. There is literally no proof that it's real.

There have been other leaks without sources before, that didn't make them any more legitimate.
>>
>>26111303
Owlfag proof
>Multiple individual leaked images
>Matching post on 2ch with same timestamp as original leaks
>2ch is where the majority of past legit leaks have come from
>Only Japanese IPs can post on 2ch; their proxy detection system is relentless compared to 4champ
>First leak occurred three months ago
>All leaked images in extremely high resolution, clear photo quality
>First leaks surfaced long before the Trademarks were registered
>Trademarks from the same filing as the ones posted on Serebii
>The grass starter is literally a Tree/Root and an Owl.
>Registered trademark of Mokuroh translates to Tree + Bird.
>The water starter is a round-bodied aquatic animal with limbs
>Ashimari translates to Round Sea Lion.
>Fire one has features that could possibly resemble a cat
>Nyabby has Nya, Japanese sound for a Meow
>Again, they match the trademarks
>Leaked designs also appease the majority of patternfags
>After three months, nothing has come up to make them less believable
>In fact, as time goes on, it becomes more likely that they're in fact legit

Denialfag Proof
>I-I don't like the designs, therefor fake
>Those don't look like starters. My opinion is end all be all! I'm right!!
>Muh marketing meme despite Stunfisk
>>
>>26112490
>HAHA I POSTED IT AGAIN!
>>
File: fuckthisfug.gif (2MB, 500x250px) Image search: [Google]
fuckthisfug.gif
2MB, 500x250px
>>26105850
dont ruin fug
>>
but those are neopets
>>
"Roothoot" is the only one I kind of like. Cubble looks like a retarded cross between Gible and Pupitar, and the other looks derpy.
>>
The owl has shading, the other two don't. Other two also look like they were drawn by a 5th grader
Thread posts: 67
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.