[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So G7 and Kanto remakes confirmed ?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 2

File: kantoremakes.png (650KB, 1872x1200px) Image search: [Google]
kantoremakes.png
650KB, 1872x1200px
>>
>>26100841
Flame me all you want, but I would actually really like Kanto remakes. Sinnohfetuses can wait for their shitty gen remake next.
>>
>>26100841
>3DS not obsolete by 2018
>>
>>26100841
>Kanto remakes
Sorry there kiddo, the VC releases made them redundant.
>>
What is this I don't even
>>
What cancer thread is this?
>>
>>26100866
what if nintendo decide to prank us,for the first time to release it in 2017 we all can expect what will be next on that year. LOL
>>
sinnoh is next and we all know this. bring me back to the comfiest region, game freak
>>
>>26100900
NX has a bank compatible VC release
>>
we stil have no release date of sun and moon why ?
>>
>>26100916
Why would we have a set release date at this point in time?
>>
>>26100900
Fuck off Sinnohfetus. Gen 4 was complete shit and that cancer of a gen with its excessive legendaries, furry pandering (Lucario and Lopunny), cross-gen evos ruining classic Pokémon, more useless baby Pokémon, and Digimon-esque designs needs to be completely forgotten already.
>>
>>26100841
>2017
Um the games release World Wide in 2016
>>
>>26100920
maybe the anime isn't finished that could be the key remember ash has not hes 8 badge yet,i hope by Winter we see the kalos league and by Summer he's 8 badge.

so than we can go in Janauri in 2017 to a next generation together with game and anime.maybe this is gamefreak's plan ?
>>
>>26100943
Do you even realise what you just said?
>>
>>26100933
XYZ anime isn't finished yet,and still not the movie maybe they gonna prank us.
>>
>>26100960
>Prank
Are you legitimately retarded?
Also I don't think you're aware as to how much time is between now and the release of Sun and Moon.
>>
>>26100957
yeah,but 2016 with no release month and date,i probaly see a delay for sun and moon,so masuda could have more time for finishing the story,dude how long will it take if u fantasie a pokemon story for the 2 games and graphics for it a pretty damn long time right ?

SO SUN AND MOON WILL BE A AWESOME GAME
>>
>>26100992
What the fuck are you even saying right now?
>>
>>26100900
>sinnoh on the NX
>>
if u cant understand it..so GTFO my Page !
>>
>>26101010
WTF is the NX ?
>>
>>26101021
You're not speaking coherent english
>>
>>2610103
EUROPE Mate we do speak different english
get with the time allright !
>>
>>26100930
>cross-gen evos ruining classic Pokémon
All they did was make them eviolite viable, if you don't like the evos. That's a pretty major boon.
>>
>>26101065
Are you seriously typing out the post number?
>>
>>26101077
Eviolite wasn't a thing until the gen after sinnohshit.
>>
>>26101113
buh... ?
so im leaving i gonna gonna watch EUROPA LEAGUE Highlights see you losers later !!!
>>
I'd like Kanto sequels with new areas.
>>
>>26101164
So, the Johto games?
>>
>>26100930
>Gen 4 was complete shit
Platinum is GOAT and you know it.

>gen with its excessive legendaries
I agree with this point, but not a serious flaw.
> furry pandering (Lucario and Lopunny),
You're a retard if you think Nintendo or GF panders to furries. Pokemon have always been base doff of animals.

>cross-gen evos ruining classic Pokémon
Mamoswine>Piloswine
Gliscor>Gligar
Tangrowth>Tangela
Magnezone>Magneton
Roserade>Roselia

>more useless baby Pokémon
Only a couple more babbys.Not a huge flaw.

>Digimon-esque designs
Gen 4 had loads of good Pokemon. Being detailed=/=bad design.
>>
>>26101167
Nah, better than that. It was shoehorned in.
>>
>>26100841
Remakes sucks unless there are a lot of improvements and new content. Gf have the excuse for not including the content of the third version, so I haven't much hope.
>>
>>26100930
This is a troll. RHI trolls. Remember, all gens are equal. To incite genwars is to break the rules.
>>
>>26101037
>Not knowing about the NX
>>
File: lopunny[1].jpg (23KB, 188x223px) Image search: [Google]
lopunny[1].jpg
23KB, 188x223px
>>26101174
>I agree with this point, but not a serious flaw.
Considering a large chunk of the dex were also evolutions, most of which were locked until the post game in DPPt, that leaves us with a very small amount of Pokemon to actually find during the main game.

>You're a retard if you think Nintendo or GF panders to furries. Pokemon have always been base doff of animals.
Lucario's a stretch but do you honestly think they didn't design Lopunny for a specific group of people? Just look at it's artwork and it's mega.

The only one you got right there was Gliscor.
The rest ruin the theme of the Pokemon or have extremely uninspired designs especially Tangrowth, it's just "It just gets bigger" the pokemon.

>Only a couple more babbys.Not a huge flaw.
Babies in general are a flaw but for some reason Gen 4 decided to add some completely unnecessary ones like Budew, Chingling, Bonsly and so on.

>Gen 4 had loads of good Pokemon. Being detailed=/=bad design.
No one said being detailed is bad, the problem is that when you have designs that don't follow the pokemon style like the majority of gen 4 designs.

>>26101220
> Remember, all gens are equal.
They most certainly are not, that said the games are all good by Pokemon standards but there is a worst one of the lot.
You just have to remember that worst =/= bad.
>>
>>26101221
Nope not a single thing,I thinks its the VR ?
of its name NX more i dont know
>>
>>26101349
It's nintendo's next home console.
>>
>>26101174
platinum was even less enjoyable than DP because this time I already knew what disappointments were awaiting me beforehand.
>>
>>26101493
>that BF downgrade
Gen 4 will never be redeemed.
Thread posts: 40
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.