[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 4

File: 1461666903292.jpg (19KB, 320x320px) Image search: [Google]
1461666903292.jpg
19KB, 320x320px
>>
>Google Image Search
>First Result
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YyeIo8rG-hw

wew
>>
>>26084714
great design

gamefreak IS BACK
>>
>>26084714
ばかり
>>
>>26084729

I actually really like roothoot
>>
>>26084837
same

it'll be a real shame when us owlfags get BTFO
>>
>>26084714
Cute design, such a shame it's not real.
>>
>>26086197
>still believing these are fake
>>
>>26086187
>>26086197
I love how REAL these are. It's just sad that another Wottergate is happening.
>>
>>26086205
>Still believing a pencil sketch from a random 2ch thread is real
>>
>>26087677
you are so dumb
>>
>>26087692
Says the person who thinks a five minute sketch that never claimed to be real in the first place is the real starters just because you can't find them on an art site
>>
>>26087708
i KNOW they are real ok, it's clear as day

you dont have to believe, but if you dont rest assured you will be proven wrong soon
>>
>>26087723
I know they are not real, just like I know you are a sad excuse for a troll
>>
>>26086187
not worrired. these are 100% real.
>>
>>26084714
Can someone explain me why these three startes, specially the owl, are real?
I haven't been here the past few days and suddenly everyone seems to believe this.
What happened?
>>
File: 1460250916465.jpg (1000KB, 1869x7823px) Image search: [Google]
1460250916465.jpg
1000KB, 1869x7823px
>>26088492

see pic related. theyve been around for three months, since before the registered trademarks. they match up, and are looking more and more legit as time passes, unlike every other leak.
>>
>>26088492
they havnt been debunked
they look legit as fuck
fully expected to have leaks by now
trademarks match

theyre clearly real
>>
>>26088492
two or three faggots are spamming this board
ignore them
>>
>>26088539
I just think they look ugly, all of them.
>>
>>26088553
IT'S FAKE IT'S FUCK IT'S FAKE IT'S FAKE IT'S FUCK IT'S FAKE IT'S FAKE IT'S FUCK IT'S FAKE IT'S FAKE IT'S FUCK IT'S FAKE IT'S FAKE IT'S FUCK IT'S FAKE IT'S FAKE IT'S FUCK IT'S FAKE IT'S FAKE IT'S FUCK IT'S FAKE IT'S FAKE IT'S FUCK IT'S FAKEIT'S FAKE IT'S FUCK IT'S FAKE IT'S FAKE IT'S FUCK IT'S FAKE
IT'S NOT REAL YOU FUCKING AUTISTS IT WAS NEVER REAL AND IT WILL NEVER BE REAL SOMEONE JUST POSTED THE IMAGE AND LET IT RUN ITS COURSE AND YOUR LITTLE GROUP OF 5 OF SO OWLFAGS JUST KEEP SPREADING THE CANCER AROUND THIS BOARD. YOU ARE THE ONES KILLING THIS BOARD YOU AND NO ONE ELSE ALONE I CAN'T WAIT FOR CORORO TO RELEASE SO YOU WILL FINALLY SHUT THE FUCK UP IT'S FAKE IT'S FUCK IT'S FAKE IT'S FAKE IT'S FUCK IT'S FAKE IT'S FAKE IT'S FUCK IT'S FAKE IT'S FAKE IT'S FUCK IT'S FAKE IT'S FAKE IT'S FUCK IT'S FAKE IT'S FAKE IT'S FUCK IT'S FAKE
>>
>>26088539
i would like you to explain how this picture provides any evidence. A picture was posted on social media and a grainy pixelated image from the trailer footage which in no way actually looks like anything?
>>
>>26088553
How the fuck does the orange one even look like a cat?
>>
Nor nyabby neither ashimari look convincing or good enough to be real; their desing is just hideous.

Can't say the same 'bout the owl
>>
>>26084714

just imagine how mad are the 4channer trolls right now, they got told by the better asian chan and chan n.8 and aren't worthy of being visited right now, just pathetic as bulbanews or pokebeach
you are doing a great job trolling these 4channers, i did multiple accounts and pages on facebook spreading this leaked trio and raiding other pokemon groups posting those images to help your raid too
i'm also getting lot of retweets about them
is this the most successful raid ever made?!
some videogame journalist has even contacted me and asked for more details lmao, can we bring this troll mission on the news? >:-D

*brofist*
>>
If dubs, he's real
>>
>>26088666
>trips
Well I guess not
>>
>>26088666
IT'S FAKE IT'S FUCK IT'S FAKE IT'S FAKE IT'S FUCK IT'S FAKE IT'S FAKE IT'S FUCK IT'S FAKE IT'S FAKE IT'S FUCK IT'S FAKE IT'S FAKE IT'S FUCK IT'S FAKE IT'S FAKE IT'S FUCK IT'S FAKE IT'S FAKE IT'S FUCK IT'S FAKE IT'S FAKE IT'S FUCK IT'S FAKEIT'S FAKE IT'S FUCK IT'S FAKE IT'S FAKE IT'S FUCK IT'S FAKE
IT'S NOT REAL YOU FUCKING AUTISTS IT WAS NEVER REAL AND IT WILL NEVER BE REAL SOMEONE JUST POSTED THE IMAGE AND LET IT RUN ITS COURSE AND YOUR LITTLE GROUP OF 5 OF SO OWLFAGS JUST KEEP SPREADING THE CANCER AROUND THIS BOARD. YOU ARE THE ONES KILLING THIS BOARD YOU AND NO ONE ELSE ALONE I CAN'T WAIT FOR CORORO TO RELEASE SO YOU WILL FINALLY SHUT THE FUCK UP IT'S FAKE IT'S FUCK IT'S FAKE IT'S FAKE IT'S FUCK IT'S FAKE IT'S FAKE IT'S FUCK IT'S FAKE IT'S FAKE IT'S FUCK IT'S FAKE IT'S FAKE IT'S FUCK IT'S FAKE IT'S FAKE IT'S FUCK IT'S FAKEIT'S FAKE IT'S FUCK IT'S FAKE IT'S FAKE IT'S FUCK IT'S FAKE IT'S FAKE IT'S FUCK IT'S FAKE IT'S FAKE IT'S FUCK IT'S FAKE IT'S FAKE IT'S FUCK IT'S FAKE IT'S FAKE IT'S FUCK IT'S FAKE IT'S FAKE IT'S FUCK IT'S FAKE IT'S FAKE IT'S FUCK IT'S FAKEIT'S FAKE IT'S FUCK IT'S FAKE IT'S FAKE IT'S FUCK IT'S FAKE
IT'S NOT REAL YOU FUCKING AUTISTS IT WAS NEVER REAL AND IT WILL NEVER BE REAL SOMEONE JUST POSTED THE IMAGE AND LET IT RUN ITS COURSE AND YOUR LITTLE GROUP OF 5 OF SO OWLFAGS JUST KEEP SPREADING THE CANCER AROUND THIS BOARD. YOU ARE THE ONES KILLING THIS BOARD YOU AND NO ONE ELSE ALONE I CAN'T WAIT FOR CORORO TO RELEASE SO YOU WILL FINALLY SHUT THE FUCK UP IT'S FAKE IT'S FUCK IT'S FAKE IT'S FAKE IT'S FUCK IT'S FAKE IT'S FAKE IT'S FUCK IT'S FAKE IT'S FAKE IT'S FUCK IT'S FAKE IT'S FAKE
>>
>>26088707
And thank God they are
>>
>>26088539
They don't match up, the rock monster isn't even close to a cat
>>
>>26088931
>the rock monster isn't even close to a cat
That's supposed to be a cat? Holy shit... Was it caught in an accident before getting into the art sheet?
>>
>How to start /VP/ drama:
>post an owl
>wait
>>
>>26088539
That's Tornadus
>>
File: Flipped kitty.png (76KB, 494x488px) Image search: [Google]
Flipped kitty.png
76KB, 494x488px
>>26089129
The leaked name of the starters indicate the fire starter is a cat or feline
>>
>>26084714
Real leak bumperingo! Godspeed, Roothoot!
>>
Roothoot, fly to the top!
>>
>>26092365

This! Roothoot is a bro!
>>
File: 1455169458200.gif (533KB, 500x309px) Image search: [Google]
1455169458200.gif
533KB, 500x309px
I wish roothoot was real, even the name is perfect.
>>
>>26092421
HE IS! :D
Thread posts: 39
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.