[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What does Hilda sound like?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 4

File: 56312238_p0_master1200.jpg (92KB, 480x433px) Image search: [Google]
56312238_p0_master1200.jpg
92KB, 480x433px
Hilda is one of the few Poke girls with no canon voice.

So what you guys think? You think she has some sexy New Jersey accent?
>>
Like an Italian-American roastie slut.
>>
>>26081620
I've always imagined her as sounding sort of like Misty, but with a slight New York accent.
>>
Brian Drummond's Vegeta.
>>
>>26081689
This
>>
>>26081682
>sounding like Misty
Gross
>>
I was thinking more Southern.
So a twang. Just say she used to live in the country and moved to the city cause of her parents or some shit.
>>
>>26081620
Some redneck/white trash Atlanta accent.
>>
This is her Canon Voice https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fm0qt3vkRMM
>>
>>26081620
>sexy
>New Jersey accent
>>
>>26081620
She sounds like she has a cock in her mouth. Because she does: mine.
>>
>>26081620
She sounds like pure joy.
>>
>>26081927
But anon, an enlarged clitoris is not a penis, no matter how hard you try.
>>
>>26081620
she would sound like sex noises
>>
File: professor.jpg (28KB, 300x325px) Image search: [Google]
professor.jpg
28KB, 300x325px
>>26081620
>sexy
>New Jersey accent
>>
>>26081682
Way to piss on her potential buddy. You're almost as bad as the shit nugget at TPCi that thought Lisa Ortiz would make a good Rosa.
>>
Probably some sort of californian accent
>>
>>26081620
She's a Noo Yawkah
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cb-tgLUABxA

like this
>>
She would just have another generic anime girl voice.
>>
>>26081620
Maaya Sakamoto in the japanese version.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=87m3aiG6UPE
>>
File: laughter stops.png (77KB, 278x200px) Image search: [Google]
laughter stops.png
77KB, 278x200px
>>26082361
Well I can't unwatch this
>>
But no Pokemon character has a canon voice. There hasn't been a voiced Pokemon game yet. What are you on about?

Sure as hell hope you're not talking about that garbage fucking anime that has no bearing on canon whatsoever. It would be unfortunate if faggots who wanted to post about that shitheap of a kid's show did so outside of their autistic containment threads.
>>
>>26082361
I had all but forgotten about this. Fuck you anon.
>>
>>26081689
I can't breathe
>>
>>26082434
>has no bearing on canon whatsoever
It has its own canon.
So yes, the girls shown in it have a canon voice. Multiple voices, in fact, since it's in many different languages.
The anime's still shit, though.
>>
>>26082500
Seeing as how Hilda has yet to be shown to exist within the trAshnime truly proving her best girl status, untainted by that garbage, then OP was clearly implying that his favorite children's cartoon has some bearing on overall series canon and isn't just its own self-contained bubble of shit.
>>
>>26082516
>overall series canon
And what is overall series canon?
The overall series would include the anime, the different games, the different gens, the many mangas, etc.
Which would have many different canons.
There is no "overall series canon."
He said that she didn't have any canon voice, at all, and she doesn't.
>>
>>26082247
>no Brooklyn phat ass domme Hilda to tease you by threatening to put you in her butt
>>
I would love for Hanazawa Kana to voice her.
>>
>>26082434
But anon.

The anime cries are canon to the games.

100% objective canon to the games.
>>
>>26081620
>>26082041
There's no such thing as a sexy New Jersey accent. There's entertaining ones people can pull off, but I'd say there's hardly one at all.

In fact, the dominant accent here are Spanish accents I think.
>>
>>26082073
>Way to piss on her potential buddy. You're almost as bad as the shit nugget at TPCi that thought Lisa Ortiz would make a good Rosa.
I know right. That said I always thought Rosa looked like she would have the typical kawaii anime girl voice.
>>
>>26083112
she already did ORAS May's voice tho
>>
>>26082361
kek
>>
>>26082041
Maybe if it was a cartoonish New Jersey accent.
>>
>>26081620
Hopefully the BW remakes in 2024 will get an animated trailer like BW2/ORAS did.
>>
>>26085851
I know but its still a sexy voice nonetheless.
>>
>>26081620
Fran Drescher
>>
I imagine her sounding like Dee Reynolds from It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia.
>>
>imployin i wouldnt blow ya fer a shiony
Thread posts: 41
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.