[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How can some people be so stupid and believe these are real?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 57
Thread images: 2

How can some people be so stupid and believe these are real? Or are they just major fags trying to troll us?
>>
It's SO obviously real...this denial is really embarrassing, pls stop being ridiculous kek
>>
>>26072343
There was a poll a few days ago that showed only 7% of the fags in here actually believe these are real. The rest are just memefuckers and autistic trolls.
>>
>>26072372
>super kek
>>
>>26072343

They're trolls most likely anon. Or they're just that stupid. Can't really tell anymore
>>
>>26072375
>implying every single owlfag was in that thread at the exact same time
>implying owlfags even gave much of a fuck to post in your shitty leak thread let alone vote on your autismo poll
>>
>>26072381
I doubt it would have made that big of a difference if they had "all" been there.
>>
It's literally just four people shitposting. Nobody actually believes in grass owl.
>>
>>26072381
>has no idea how statistics work
>>
>>26072815
hahahahahahah

screencapped

youre gonna look real dumb soon man
>>
>>26072381
>implying owls are birds.
>>
>>26072818
>has no idea how rigging polls work
>>
>>26072819
Daily reminder that ironic shitposting is still shitposting.
>>
>>26072824
>this much denial
>>
So what exactly is wrong with Mr. Owl?

Looks good to me. Everything lines up; denialfags are just dismissing based on their emotions; they don't want it to be real so conclude that it isn't real.

See you guys late this year when I'm training up Mr. Owl and you guys are training 'generic insect' because training any of the actual starters reminds you of how wrong you were.
>>
>>26072343
We should all stop making threads about these fake leaks, the owlfags will stop posting after a while. As soon as the real starters are revealed there will be a compilation of owlfag screencaps and then they will be forgotten.
>>
>>26072381
If downieowlfags have enough time to forcing this shit over and over then it's an observation that they care.
>>
>>26072822
>It's a conspiwacy!

What are you, /x/?
>>
>>26072848
these are clearly real man, im sorry

i know it hurts
>>
>>26072857
Proof?
>>
>>26072858
He's just a bored kid trying to troll for the first time on mom's computer. Just ignore him.
>>
>>26072858
Don't worry, famalam I got your proof.
>>
Sorry guys but have....'leaked' starters ever been this talked about and NOT proven fake before, before turning out to be fake?

If I'm being honest with myself they do look lot like pokemon and as much as it pains to me say it, this seems like wottergate all over again.

I just can't imagine a situation where three wholly new starters are released and these are never spoken of again, please correct me if I'm being unreasonable.
>>
>>26072857
Oh god it's you again, can you please just stop shitposting and start giving us actual proof of the legitimacy of these leaks. And don't say that you'll see it if you are smart enough or that people are in denial, but give us factual proof.
>>
Inb4 owlfags reply to
>>26072871
without
>>26072858
>>
>>26072873
It happened once. Just once.
>>
>>26072873
They were talked about roughly 1,5 months ago, but the recent trademark leaks showed that there might be a grass bird starter. A couple of people started to assume this leak must've been real because of that. Even though the other two names don't match up in the slightest.
>>
>>26072889
dude when starters stink of real theyre real ok
>>
>>26072871
Proof of what? This proves nothing.
>>
>>26072873
Wottergate was real. Downs owl has all signs pointing toward a handful of people at most posting and reposting and reposting the same threads.

Information supporting this is
Number of poster/replies in threads. Pay attention.
Copy/paste arguments across multiple threads over the course of a month and change.
Multiple strawpolls that AT BEST showed 6 people believe in it.
The ONLY people promoting it is 2 namefags who started up after it was posted and some youtubers trying to get views.
>>
>>26072911
>>26072881
>>
>>26072918
>Failing at reading comprehension this bad.
>>
Daily reminder than every single owlfag uses the burden of proof fallacy
>>
>>26072944
We get that reminder. Every owlfag thread. Thanks though.
>>
>>26072944
Your argument is fallacious too moron.
>>
>>26072944
not really man

when a grass, fire, and water type pokemon is released with a pokemon game approaching and they look SERIOUSLY FUCKING REAL without denial goggles on, then the burden of proof is pretty much on those who think they're fake
>>
Zachipster will be hated for years after his shit gets DEBUNKED.
Oh good lord. I'd say make a New name fag account in advance retard.
>>
>>26072974
What makes you think they're real?
Instead of attacking folks who say it osnt real I'd like to support the owl and have more info to back it up.
>>
>>26072990
Dude, just stop replying to him, and he'll go away. Don't encourage him.
>>
>>26072985
That's EXACTLY what he wants.
Threadly reminder: don't give attention to obvious trolls
>>
>>26073018
That's why I don't reply to denialfags.
>>
>>26072985
lolll screencapped
>>
He's just a neglected child acting out. Don't give him any attention, and he'll go away to sulk.
>>
>>26073027
>I know you are, but what am I?

Clever rhetoric.
>>
>>26073054
Plz respond
>>26072990
>>
>>26073069
im a reasonably human being who knows real pokemon when i see them and its fully expected and normal to have leaks by now and its just a gut feeling like i had with wottergate ok. i know 100% i am right.
>>
Is there a way to filter people that don't have a trip but still have a name?
>>
>>26073076
So just your instinct?
>>
>>26073076
>the reason he's believing them is because his gut is telling him
>he believes his gut feeling 100% and everyone else should as well
This has reached a whole new level of retardation
>>
>>26073082
Are you literally retarded?
>>
Can't wait till 5 stages of grief from denialfags when Owleaf get's revieled.
>>
>>26073234
I can't wait for you to pretend you never believed I the grass owl once the real starters are revealed. Coward.
>>
>>26073247
No if Im wrong I'll man up and make fun of butthurt owlffags if true. But I get the feeling I won't be needing to do that.
>>
>>26073234
Like in the March CoroCoro owlfag said it would be in?
Oh wait...
Or April ?
Oh wait...
>>
>>26073424
Who said it would be in March or April? Some random owlfag?
>>
>>26073605
Literally who are you?
Some random owlfag?

Checkmate, atheists
>>
I like this owl
Thread posts: 57
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.