[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Putting aside whether or not its fake, what the fuck is this

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 55
Thread images: 7

File: wtf.jpg (28KB, 211x226px) Image search: [Google]
wtf.jpg
28KB, 211x226px
Putting aside whether or not its fake, what the fuck is this even supposed to be?
>>
>>26056695
It's clearly a mobster lobster
>>
>>26056695
A tiger. Are you blind?
>>
Volcano-cat-lizard.

At this point I actually want it to be real just so I can see what the fuck it turns into, even if it would win the awkward for ugliest starter ever.
>>
>>26056720
Are you? That looks nothing like a tiger I've ever seen.
>>
Reminder that somebody drew this and thought "Yes this is usable"
>>
baked yam cat
>>
>>26056764
>I only want cute things with googly eyes
This shit has potential to evolve into a badass volcano dragon.
>>
>>26056695
What part of this thing is a jaw?
>>
>>26056707
?
>>
>>26056695
corsola evol. maybe...?

No idea, actually, desu.
>>
>>26056786
>le too much extrapolation man
Yes, pick the low-hanging fruit
>>
>>26056764
I can't believe people are still using this... I drew it in a moving car since I had a bunch of free time and like you said... I thought "this is usable" same with the water one... I saw its fin and was like "what in the world"... "It looks like the weirdest thing ever" but then I remembered someone from a while back say "ridges" and then I saw it and was like "This is also usable"
>>
looks like Pupitar
>>
>>26056764
Reminder that there are people on /vp/ RIGHT NOW that BELIEVE or WANT them to be real and actually LIKE these things
>>
>>26056695
my aunts son
>>
>>26056695
a deformed dragon.
>>
>>26056695
It can't be cute, funny or cool it doesn't have the ability to show personality with those features and wouldn't sell any plushies. That's how you know it's fake.
>>
>>26056804
That's a pretty rockin' lobster, man.
>>
>>26056834
I don't even believe this shit is a starter. IMO it's the fucking pseudo legendary.

It's in line with Larvitar and Bagon in terms of design.
>>
>>26056804
id let that lobster fuck my mom
>>
>>26056695
It's a volcano monster. Maybe it's not even supposed to be any specific animal. It doesn't resemble any specific animal at all, kind of like the water type starter.

Whether these are real or not, I really wanna know what this thing and the blue Pokemon evolve into. It's driving me crazy.
>>
>>26056695
A hot potato
>>
>>26056786
>muh dwagons
>>
>>26058585
>muh too contrarian to like dragons
>>
>>26056695
If it was real, I'd probably choose it over the other starters. I would happily travel the region with this messed up, half melted crag demon.
>>
>>26056786
Faggot detected
>>
>>26057019
Good point.

If this was the fire-type starter, it would be a lot more obvious I think, and it would be a lot more cute.
Either that or this is the middle stage. It's awkward looking just like most middle-stage evolutions. I've had this feeling ever since I first saw it.
>>
>>26058567
It's not anything because it's not real. It isn't anything.
>>
>>26058663
Even if it's fake, the artist who drew it must've had SOME idea in mind when drawing it. If they just scribbled down some shitty fakemon with no idea in mind it would look much worse.
>>
>>26056695
Looks like one of those scrapped Pokemon from the Gold and Silver alpha.

But it's prob some volcano fire thing, which would make it a fire/rock type, which makes it even more fake because of how god awful that typing sounds. They wouldn't do that to a starter right?
>>
>>26058703
>it would look much worse.
How much fucking worse can it get. Does a person need to shit on the floor and take a picture of it, or has your standards just been set that low. Because I'm pretty sure Stalagmutt is bottom tier fucking garbage in terms of design!
>>
>>26058817
>opinions

I never said I liked or disliked this thing. I'm under the impression it's a middle evolution or not a starter at all anyways >>26058640
Lots of middle evolutions are ugly.
>>
>>26056695
It's growing on me to be quite honest.
>>
File: image.png (29KB, 239x237px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
29KB, 239x237px
>>26056835
The fuck?
>>
>>26056695
I like it, because it isn't a cte head with cue big eyes. It look different and new I do like and pray for it
>>
>>26056695
I actually like the design and I would be pretty chuffed if it was the fire starter but people saying this thing is a cat are out of their goddamn gourd.
>>
File: baddesign.png (21KB, 856x420px) Image search: [Google]
baddesign.png
21KB, 856x420px
>>26058703
I drew these two shitty designs without thinking of anything, without knowing what I was wanting to draw or what I actually was drawing. You've got no points.
>>
>>26056695

Let's not put it aside. It's fake, so there's no point in talking about it.
>>
>>26056695
I want it to be real just to see how Zodiacfags will claim it's a tiger or a snake.
>>
>>26056695
A mistake
>>
>>26058596
FUCK OFF RETARDED KID

REEEEEE REEEEEE REEEEEEEE REEEEEE YOU HAVE TO BE 18 YEARS OLD TO BROWSE 4CHAN REEEEEEE
>>
>>26056695
This has to be one of the worst fakemon ever drawn. I have troubles even understanding how should I look at it, let alon understanding what it's based on.
>>
shiny mega corsola
and Knuckles
>>
>>26063082
Yeah, it's extremely ugly. It's questionable if a fakemon artist would have drawn anything like that.

Which means that only GF could possibly draw that, since they made Binacle.
>>
>>26056695
it's a rock-volcano-abortion thing
>>
>>26056695
a zodiac sign based on deviantart :^)
>>
>>26063921
Hell no, at least all pokemon designs are easy to grasp, for he most part. Even shit like the kyurem forms are more comprehensible compared to that thing.
>>
>>26056695
Something rejected from Johto.
>>
File: Sneasel.jpg (7KB, 230x230px) Image search: [Google]
Sneasel.jpg
7KB, 230x230px
>>26064249
Makes sense for a cool design to be from best gen
>>
>>26056695

this is absolutely epic op you are doing a great job trolling these 4channers, i did multiple accounts and pages on facebook spreading this leaked trio and raiding other pokemon groups posting those images to help your raid too
i'm also getting lot of retweets about them
is this the most successful raid ever?!
and you know what? pokebeach admins even contacted one of my spam accounts about them asking me for the japanese source rofl >:D
*brofist*
>>
real leak bump
>>
best pokemons are the ones you don't know what they are.
>>
File: 1461197290132.png (138KB, 820x1966px) Image search: [Google]
1461197290132.png
138KB, 820x1966px
Has anyone had half the thought to think that this might not be the fire type starter, but still be real?
>>
>>26062863
Lizard = reptile = snake
checkmate atheists
Thread posts: 55
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.