[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What are you playing? What's your team?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 68
Thread images: 18

What are you playing? What's your team?
>>
>>26016552
Platinum

Torterra, Clefable, Gastrodon-E, Staraptor, Medicham and Houndoom

I'm in Victory Road but I decided to randomly replay Skyward Sword so it's on hold for now.
>>
Black, just got Trio Badge and I have Snivy/Purrloin :)
>>
>>26016552
Dark Souls 1

Catarina armor with broadsword. I probably need a better weapon yeah but fuck it, I'm too lazy to invest.
>>
Platinum Monotype Run: Grass

>Torterra
>Abomasnow
>Roserade
>Tangrowth
>Rotom-Mow
>Shaymin-Sky (I needed a flymon)

Been pretty hard, but fun
>>
>>26016552
I could make fun of you for making the most generic team ever made in Platinum.

But instead i'm going to make fun of you for using 2 fire types. Why? What's the point?
>>
>>26016935
>But instead i'm going to make fun of you for using 2 fire types. Why? What's the point?
Why not?
>>
File: pokemon171.jpg (525KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
pokemon171.jpg
525KB, 1000x1000px
>>26016552

White

Dewott/Petilil so far for the final team.
Simisear/Audino/Patrat for back up until I get my team fleshed out better.
>>
File: Luxraywhatareyoudoing.png (53KB, 273x233px) Image search: [Google]
Luxraywhatareyoudoing.png
53KB, 273x233px
>>26016552
>>
>>26016552
Just finished the E4 rematches in Firered the other day.
>Blastoise
>Vileplume
>Jolteon
>Hitmonchan
>Marowak
>Scizor
>>
I'm getting ready to start Pokemon Black but all of the starters kinda suck. I don't know what to do.
>>
Im playing pokemon heartgold. Heres my team:
>Wooper
>Flaaffy
>Quilava
I just beat Falkner
>>
>>26017346
Yeah I hate all of the Gen 5 starters so I decided to pokegen my favorite Pokemon of all time into the game. Here's to a new adventure.
>>
Soul Silver

Lvl 27 Quilava
Lvl 23 Flaffy
Lvl 23 Slowpoke
Lvl 20 Dratini
Lvl 20 Nidorina
Finished all gym 4 trainers but not the gym leader yet. Grinding up the jrs to 23 and the sophomores to 25 first.

Hows my team looking level-wise compared to where I am in the storyline?
>>
Emerald first playthrough
Just about to fight the Fortree Gym

Marshtomp
Breloom
Manectric
Swellow
Lairon
Linoone
>>
Pokemon Y
Just beat Lysandre for the second time

Braixen
Floette
Swanna
Manectric
Avalugg
>>
>>26017572
>Totodile
>Favorite Pokemon

Muh nigga
>>
File: image.jpg (4MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
4MB, 4032x3024px
Gotta Grind a bit more before challenging Byron
>>
just started soul silver with cyndaquil
>>
Y

Toxicroak, Malamar, Krookodile, Bisharp, Greninja and Talonflame because I'm an edgy piece of shit.
>>
>>26019794
Solid team
>>
>>26016552
AS
Volcarona
Egg
Egg
Egg
Egg
Egg
>>
>>26019797
It's first time I ever played Pokemon so thank you for that
Good to know its not shit
>>
>>26019794
>four dark
Fun team, but god damn.
>>
>>26020114
Oh wow well hope you're enjoying it. Starting off with one of the weaker games in the series is also good. Though you might feel differently because a lot of people went into the new games thinking wow this is so much easier than the old games, which imo ruins it a little, but honestly going from the new to the old games might be a nuisance, but then again it might not be
>>
Leaf green

>Venusaur (Wart)
>Fearow (Javelin)
>Slowbro (Broseidon)
>Marowak (Holloe)
>Ninetales (Selkie)
>Porygon (Epilep-Z)
>>
File: image.jpg (3MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
3MB, 4032x3024px
Round two of the E4 in AS, the metang is just there for EXP.
Cicadibro and Archimedes are both legit shinies I found in this save file towards the beginning of the game, super lucky.
cicadibro the 2nd is named in honour of the original Cicadibro who stuck by my side from before the first gym in my 250+ hour save file from my first OR cart that was stolen when my car got broken into
Bros for life
>>
>>26020427
>cicadibro the 2nd is named in honour of the original Cicadibro who stuck by my side from before the first gym in my 250+ hour save file from my first OR cart that was stolen when my car got broken into
F
>>
>>26020372
>"XY was the easiest" meme
Don't taint newfag's mind with misinformation.
>>
>>26016552
Black 2
Gothitelle, Leavanny, Ampharos, Vaporeon, Samurott, Tranquill (fly HM slave). I built this team just because I like them and want to have mindless fun this run. It's not such a great team since poison and dark get me every time.
>>
>>26020425
>Holloe
weeb trash
>selkie
velouria is better!
>>
>>26016552
Alpha Sapphire, on hold at the E4:
Swampert
M-Sableye
Swellow
Donphan
Torkoal
Breloom

Heartgold, also at the E4

Feraligatr
Exeggutor
Miltank
Umbreon
Dragonair
Nidoking

I started the run as a nuzlocke back in 2012, lost the cartridge and forgot about it, then found it and picked it up again a few weeks ago. I didn't really continue it as a nuzlocke, though--Heartgold is hard already and I didn't really remember the run and who'd been caught where. So it's a halflocke, I guess. I recently realized that I had a slowpoke and a zubat (for some reason) in the day care, and they're like 10 levels higher than the rest of my team. Not sure if I'm gonna use them, though.
>>
File: 1460476708397.jpg (431KB, 1200x800px) Image search: [Google]
1460476708397.jpg
431KB, 1200x800px
W2

Samurott
Magnezone
Lilligant
Chandelure
Hydreigon
Scolipede

Accelgor in rotation

About to do postgame stuff.
>>
HG
>seel
>quilava
>ampharos
>togetic
>ariados
>espeon
>>
>>26016552
Hotline Miami 2, using the Jake mask.
>>
File: Black2NuzRun.png (505KB, 1664x1096px) Image search: [Google]
Black2NuzRun.png
505KB, 1664x1096px
>>26016552
Black 2 nuzrun. First time playing through.
>>
Red, at Cinnabar

Charizard
Golduck
Jolteon
Nidoking
Hitmonlee
Dragonair
>>
I just started a FireRed nuzlocke. What starter should I pick?
>>
>>26022726
Is there anyone other than charmander?
>>
>>26016552
Platinum
Torterra, Porygon (gonna evolve it soon), Staraptor, Luxray, Gallade, and Floatzel
at last gym
>>
>>26022726
squirtle
>>
>>26020221
What I meant by edgy

>>26020372
Honestly? Enjoying it a lot and I don't get why people seem so keen on treating it as shit. I like it and I got hooked so there ya go. Next I plan on going either SM or BW, depends which I'll manage to hunt down first. We'll see.
>>
Y
I'm doing a no evolutions run
Dedenne
Bunnelby
Phantump
Inkay
Hawlucha
Bergmite
>>
Doing a Leaf Green Nuzlocke.
I'm on Three Island and my team is:
Venusaur
Dragonair
Kingler
Dodrio
Hitmonlee
Ponyta
>>
File: image.jpg (3MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
3MB, 3264x2448px
Started playing Alpha Sapphire recently and decided to do a mono-water run. Then I found a level 15 Slakoth with Slash in the forest, and put an Anorith in the party because it's cute and based on a sea creature.

Pelliper isn't getting shit from me ever again. It gets Protect on evolving and is the sole reason I was able to beat Norman.

So far I've gotten swept by that Dire Hit Zangoose in Norman's gym and a Swagger Sharpedo that got Steven's Metang to kill itself.

I might pick up a Sharpedo or Lanturn at some point but I don't know who to replace.
>>
File: Soul Silver Expanded Team.png (13KB, 256x384px) Image search: [Google]
Soul Silver Expanded Team.png
13KB, 256x384px
Playing Soul Silver with a very expanded team to make up for the level curve, it's a really neat run. I'm currently exploring the Mt. Silver, haven't rechallenged the league yet and I do have to defeat Red. Don't know which one I should attempt first.

Biggest challenges so far were Sabrina, Blue (Green), Lance & Claire tag battle, while the most hardest one was that fucking Ace Trainer French with his L.47 Alakazam raping my temporary team with Psychic, Charge Beam, Focus Blast and Energy Ball, never fucking missed Focus Blast, was a hell to defeat.

Also all these Pokemon range from L.36-L.40 (last 5 mons to train to L.40, highest levelled is this L.46 Clefable followed by L.45 Cradily and L.42 Hypno.

Clefable and Hypno have meme sets, Metronome and Assist while Cradily has a 100 turns battles set seal of approval with Curse Amnesia Bullet Seed.

Finally I carry a L.41 Registeel and a L.61 Articuno I have only used once so far, one for Sabrina and one to explore the Cerulean Cave to avoid wild encounters. I intendo to use them only after defeating the Upgraded League and Red.
>>
>>26016795
rotom mow isnt grass until gen 5
fucking cheater
>>
File: 1384199043118.png (18KB, 289x302px) Image search: [Google]
1384199043118.png
18KB, 289x302px
>>26025112
And Skymin cannot learn Fly, he unironically isn't using Tropius.
>>
>>26016552
Black Nuzlocke

Pignite
Ferroseed
Simisage
Yamask
Scraggy
Tirtouga

Currently at chargestone cavern. Lost a gothita to get the ferrothorn , was it worth it?
>>
>>26025182
ferro doesn't get any of its competitive moves that are all egg and tutor (leech seed and hazards which you don't use ingame runs anyway beside seeds) but i remember i wanted a ferrothorn so bad (unironically hyped for its design and type) and it was decent, can learn SD and Hone Claws and other tricks, Seed Bomb and Power While are good, can learn Shadow Claw and Bulldoze too, it's not a dead weight.
>>
File: 1406658021288.gif (2MB, 400x225px) Image search: [Google]
1406658021288.gif
2MB, 400x225px
>>26016552
Replaying Y as a girl this time around. So far I gotten past the second gym with this neat team:

Helioptile
Fletchinder
Ivysaur
Honedge
Amaura
Azumarill

I ditched my starter, since I'll be using a gifted mon, I might as well use the one with a mega evolution. Right now, the Real MVP is Azumarill, with Return being given to you so early in the game, that little guy is fucking broken with his Huge Power. Pic related, Azumarill and I after each battle.
>>
>>26016795
i did this before except replace rotom with leafeon and skymin with tropius. i'm willing to bet there's no fucking way you got past cyrus' houndoom without using that rotom or being way overlevelled
>>
>>26019664
Do yourself a favor and dump Dratini right now friend. It doesn't become even partially usable until post -E4

Your levels are low, but they're supposed to be, especially since you're clearly relying on your starter so heavily. Slowbro is fantastic, but prepare to have a terrible, awful time getting that slowpoke to evolve.

Also, nidoqueen is a bro.
>>
File: fM9uKBb.png (294KB, 640x429px) Image search: [Google]
fM9uKBb.png
294KB, 640x429px
>>26016552

Alpha Sapphire team (completed it last year):
> Blaziken (mega: not my starter, just favouritism whoops)
> Lopunny (mega)
> Vaporeon
> Swellow
> Rotom (Mow Form)
> Greninja

Omega Ruby (Wonderlocke with my own twist, and we're at Route 121):

> Cosplay Pikachu (Beautiful Form)
> Latios
> Nidoking
> Venusaur
> Charizard
> Espeon
>>
>>26025523

forgot to mention Latios has his mega stone dammit
>>
>>26024997
>claims alpha water mono run
>33% of team not water

kek
>>
>>26025104
>having 2 porygons

do you even have rules
>>
File: Pepe_rare.png (128KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
Pepe_rare.png
128KB, 1000x1000px
>>26016795
>shaymin with fly
ok anon
>>
>>26025523
>wonderlocke with my own twist

oh you just wonder trade until you get what you want
>>
Playing through platinum again

>Infernape
>Gyarados
>Gliscor
>Luxray(placeholder for Electabuzz)
>Togekiss
>Scyther

Currently moving towards snowpoint city
>>
>>26025765

i guess si

>at the start i catch the normal weak shit and WT it away until my team is decent
>then as i carry on the game i'll WT away the useless shit and carry on with something new (and around the same level as my team)
>repeat if necessary
>>
File: foe charizard fainted.png (223KB, 493x369px) Image search: [Google]
foe charizard fainted.png
223KB, 493x369px
>>26016552
Replaying FireRed. Currently using
>Venusaur
>Butterfree
>Beedrill
>Venomoth
>Primeape
>Parasect
>Persian
>Seadra
>Jolteon
>Tauros
>Dugtrio
>Kabuto
I also finally caved and ordered a copy of Alpha Sapphire, so I'll be playing that soon as well.
>>
File: 9krbrqe.png (147KB, 304x297px) Image search: [Google]
9krbrqe.png
147KB, 304x297px
>>26016552

>be me
>on Alpha Sapphire doing online triples
>fighting guy with 3 final evo grass starters and 3 final evo fire starters
>destroy most of his team with Vaporeon + Lopunny + Blaziken
>about to beat his last mon
>battle disconnects
>mfw
>>
Red. About to head into Mt. Moon.

>Pikachu Lv. 12
>Spearow Lv. 13
>Nidorino Lv. 16
>Wartortle Lv. 16
>>
>>26016552
Ruby
Just beat Norman and surfed for items and exp
Medicham anygud?
>>
>>26026010
Team
>>
Replaying Black but since I don't to use any of the starters, I randomized and got Golett.
Other two Pokemon right now are Herdier and Scraggy.
>>
I'm playing X but only catching the first Pokemon on each route, like a Nuzlocke but without the death.

So far I've captured a bunch of shitmons but Froakie and Fletchling have been great.
Thread posts: 68
Thread images: 18

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.