[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Top Ten Reasons Pokemon Is Shit

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 53
Thread images: 14

File: elrisitas.jpg (40KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
elrisitas.jpg
40KB, 600x600px
ITT: apologists that will try and disprove any of these:
http://www.thetoptens.com/reasons-hate-pokemon/
>>
File: 1460427722876.jpg (103KB, 891x562px) Image search: [Google]
1460427722876.jpg
103KB, 891x562px
This sure is some advanced shitposting.
>>
>>26014330
>http://www.thetoptens.com/reasons-hate-pokemon/

>wastes his own time coming into a forum designed specifically for the thing he hates in order to shit post about how much he hates it.

holy faggotry
>>
>>26014330
>Most Pokemon fans dress up in Pokemon costumes and lip sync the Pokemon theme song.
At least everything on that site is true.
>>
>>26014330
>#8
>It's stupid
Wow, real good point you got there, definitely makes me think Pokemon is a waste of time
>>
>>26014492
>>26014538
>>26014593
>the apologists climb out of the woodwork
Why am I not surprised? /vp/ is full of crybabies LMAO
>>
>>26014330
>thetoptens
possibly more cancerous than 9gag
>>
>>26015709
>very few people respond to the bait, and those that do don't seem to take it too seriously
>OP bumps thread in order to pretend like everyone is acting like crybabies
ok
>>
>>26015709

They're kinda right tho. If you hate Pokémon then why even come here? At this point you're a shitposter
>>
>>26015720
I never thought I'd live to see it
>>
>>26015731
This is the pokemon discussion board, faggot, no obligation to like this shit LOL. I also see NONE of you disproving anything said but just moaning like crybabies

>>26015724
t. Reddicuck
>>
>>26015752
(You)
>>
I agree with all these points, especially number 8 :^)
>>
>ITT: OP is a faggot who says people can't have opinions
Also, the list is about the fucking ashnime, which is shit anyway
>>
Whoever this guy is clearly doesn't know that /vp/ doesn't even like Pokemon
>>
As true as some of it sounds:
>he cares about video games that other people play
>he cares about what other people do on their free time
>"Stop liking what I don't like! "

Literally autistic
>>
File: 1e7.jpg (18KB, 521x379px) Image search: [Google]
1e7.jpg
18KB, 521x379px
>>26015903
>he
>>
File: image.gif (1MB, 292x278px) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
1MB, 292x278px
>>26014330
>I hate on very popular and successful franchises
>>
File: download (5).jpg (7KB, 228x160px) Image search: [Google]
download (5).jpg
7KB, 228x160px
>>26015997
>I like very popular and successful franchises
>>
>>26016022

>not being a normie

Fucking degenerate
>>
File: XW1ordH.gif (2MB, 400x225px) Image search: [Google]
XW1ordH.gif
2MB, 400x225px
>>26014330
> "LOL FANZ COMING OUT TO DENFEND THEIR SHIT FRACHISE LMAO WHAT FUCKING LOSERZ I DENTED THEM SOOOO MUCH!!"

Whatever helps you wank tonight, normie.
>>
>>26016209
>mistaking trailer trash for normies
Do I need to tell you what autism is, son?

>>26016673
It's just fun watching you nerds squirm, even /v/ doesn't fall apart into a bunch of girly fagboys like you all are right now LMAO
>>
File: 1459910369906s.jpg (3KB, 125x115px) Image search: [Google]
1459910369906s.jpg
3KB, 125x115px
>>26016712
>Only 22 (as of now) replies

Yeah, we're exploding. It's a meltdown. veepee on suicide watch. Am I memeing right, young lad?

And if you think /vp/ is a actual shrill forum for the franchise, you missed reddit. I can set up a thread right now saying something remotely positive about anything and I'll get called a faggot in mere seconds.

Sorry to your ruin parade, son.
>>
File: F62izD4.jpg.png (9KB, 500x501px) Image search: [Google]
F62izD4.jpg.png
9KB, 500x501px
>>
>>26016794
This
>>
File: 1447358789815.jpg (67KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1447358789815.jpg
67KB, 600x600px
>>26016712

I read that page and it's fucking retarded. A majority of the hate are toward the anime which are not good reasons to hate the franchise itself.
When it talks about the fanbase, all those reasons can literally apply to every other popular franchise out there. It seems to me like you didn't really read it.
The only legitimate criticism I found on there is:
>It's story line sucks
Its a good reason since they use the same formula over and over but it's subjective. A lot of people play the next gen of games because of more new Pokémon.
>>
File: 1455888554205.png (83KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1455888554205.png
83KB, 1000x1000px
>It's Stupid

OP made this list confirmed
>>
File: laughing vectors.png (255KB, 444x397px) Image search: [Google]
laughing vectors.png
255KB, 444x397px
LMAO LOL look at me, i'm laughing at you, do you feel pissed yet, etc
look here's a picture of laughing women, this is supposed to make you feel bad because you're pathetic kissless virgins and they are laughing at you, yadda yadda
>>
>>26018886
Sarcasm, memes, and jokes aside, this is actually one of the more accurate posts on /vp/ in a long time.
>>
>TopTens
Literally cringier than 9Gag.
>>
>>26017025
Why are you in this fandom if all you like is the monsters themselves? You hate the childishness, you hate the nothing game, you hate the community, and you hate the very premise itself. WHY!?
>>
File: Fail.jpg (37KB, 498x614px) Image search: [Google]
Fail.jpg
37KB, 498x614px
>It sparked the creation of more animes

Subjective

>The fan base

A company has no rational way to control who enjoys it, and using hyperbolic personal anecdotes.

>Boring

Subjective

>It killed hand-drawn animation

Isn't this objectively a good thing? Now animators can get a lot done quicker, without having to waste materials. Technological advancement is in not way bad.

>It's overrated

Subjective, and personal anecdotes don't count.

>Awful voice-acting

Subjective

>The fans have no lives

Subjective assumptions based on stereotypes.

>It's stupid

Seriously? Anyway, subjective.

>Fosters stupidity of human race

Actually, now that the internet is more wide spread, the accessibility to information has increased drastically, thus objectively increasing the intelligence of everyone who has access. Also, there's no proof that pokemon causes stupidity.

>Because it copied Magic: The Gathering

If you can't see the differences of gameplay then you must be extremely unintelligent.
>>
>>26019540
I don't know, looking around here at the people who have abandoned common sense, I would say pokemon DOES make you stupid.
>>
File: 1460420362652.png (198KB, 540x351px) Image search: [Google]
1460420362652.png
198KB, 540x351px
>>26014330
>1. Wrong
>2. Opinion
>3. Opinion
>4. Wrong
>5. Opinion
>6. Opinion (also assuming they mean the english dub and not the japanese dub)
>7. Wrong
>8. Opinion
>9. Wrong
>10. Objectively Wrong
>11. ?
>12. So what?
>13. So what? Other anime characters never age either, yet nobody complains.
>14. Opinion
>15. Reading things in that aren't really therre
>16. Opinion
>>
Really, this list is nothing but the anime and the fandom. It doesn't really touch on anything about Pokemon as a whole. I doubt you could since the aspects of the different sectors of pokemon are so different. The only real flaw I see is that it doesn't focus on expanding the brand. Anyone that doesn't like the more prominent parts of it will miss things that they might've enjoyed because they're not promoted heavily and the noise drowns it out. They have a lot of misgivings about what their older fanbase wants.
>>
>>26019510
>You hate the childishness, you hate the nothing game, you hate the community, and you hate the very premise itself.

Where did I say that in my post? All I'm saying is that a majority of the reasons to hate the franchise are towards the anime and it's all subjective, not all fans watch the anime.
It's a lot of generic answers that can be applied to every other franchise out there and the only legitimate criticism is the storyline. EVERY fan knows thats how the core games work, the spin-offs go in other directions which IMO is pretty good way to expand the franchise.

Anything you're telling me, asking me can literally be applied to every popular franchise out there. Pokémon is no different. Your replies are basically
>stop liking what I don't like!
>>
This is too old
>>
>>26019584
>4chan
>common sense

basing your opinions on what goes on on 4chan is fucking autistic
>>
>>26019776
I don't know fans in real life, that's the only perspective I don't have. Otherwise, I have not seen ANY community online that doesn't also act like children.
>>
I love how the very first point is literally wrong (Sailor Moon and Dragonball popularised anime long before Pokemon existed, and that is just the ones that came to the west).

And the list just gets worse, with flat out wrong facts or pure opinion. They aren't in the slightest bit factual or objective.

I am not even being an apologist, there are some legit issues in Pokemon if you know your shit. This list however was made by a retard.
>>
>>26019892
The only real issue I see most people have is that pokemon is not for them. Go do something actually designed for adults, you idiots.
>>
File: okay.png (75KB, 320x289px) Image search: [Google]
okay.png
75KB, 320x289px
>>
This smells like Ruggarell.
>>
>>26014330
>HURR POKEYMAN STARDED TEH ANIME FAD

lol

>Yocuck suicide watch shill

LOL
>>
>>26015787
It's like coming to a Warcraft board and talk shit about WoD.
>>
>>26014330
>point 2
Yokai watch shill confirmed. Move along
>>
I'm not clicking your link. This was a pretty clever play to get your pageviews up though.
>>
>>26019823

Every fanbase/community have their own cancerous faggots. I don't know what the big deal is
>>
What the say? Did you just say fuck me about? You bitching a little? I'll have you graduate I know top of my Seals in the Navy Classes, and I've been raided in numerous Al Quaeda secret involvements, and I have killed over 300 confirmations. I am a trained gorilla. In warfare, I'm the sniper arm in the entire US force tops. You are targeting me but I'm just another nothing. I will fuck you with precision the wipes of which has never been liked before on this scene. Earth, fuck my marking words. You can get away with thinking that shit over me to the Internet? Fuck again, thinker. As we spy I am networking my secret speaking across the trace and your IP is being prepared right now so you better storm the maggots. The wipes that storms out of the pathetic little thing. You call your life? You're fucking dead kids. I can be any time. I can weigh you in over seven hundred kills, and that's my bear hands. Not only am I extensively accessed by trains, but I have no arms for combatting the entire arsenal United States, and I will use it to to wipe your miserable ass. You shit the faceoff of the continent. If only you could have commented what unholy cleverness your little "retribution" was about. To bring down upon you, maybe you would have fucked your tongue. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now you're holding the pay, you goddamn idiot. I will drown in shit fury. Sincerely, Your dead fucking kiddo.
>>
>its stupid
>its just plain dumb

THAT WAS REDUNDANT REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>26020341
I will tell you right now the only people I know that aren't faggots is the fanart community.
>>
>>26014330
Top one reason pokemon isn't shit:
It's fun.
>>
>all these underageb&s taking what is possibly the most obvious bait in history

GET OFF MY BOARD RREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Thread posts: 53
Thread images: 14

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.