[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

You know it's gonna be true

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 70
Thread images: 13

File: 14310181228439.jpg (65KB, 633x455px) Image search: [Google]
14310181228439.jpg
65KB, 633x455px
You know it's gonna be true
>>
File: Great Wall of Unova.png (2MB, 766x871px) Image search: [Google]
Great Wall of Unova.png
2MB, 766x871px
>>
>>25990113
>being this delusional
>>
File: 1435885316256.png (360KB, 900x720px) Image search: [Google]
1435885316256.png
360KB, 900x720px
You wish.
We're going back to the US of A baby.
>>
File: image.jpg (934KB, 1000x5002px)
image.jpg
934KB, 1000x5002px
>>25990113
I want it but I'm sold on this.
>>
>>25990113
>>25990146
Its all fake
The game is actually an advertisement to a theme park off the coast of Costa Rica
>>
>>25990146
I'm surprised people still use this while half of it applies to france. I don't even care about mexico.
>>
>>25990113
Would not mind a Central / Southern American region, definitely wider and richer in enviroment region than NYC or Hawaii, Hawaii are worthy for a post game just like the Sevii Islands.

At least those regions have a somewhat of history unlike the US that at beast had a bunch of native Pokemon and Alder as real rappresentatives and a kingdom pulled out of the ass just because.
>>
>>25990716
>richer environment that hawaii

Volcanoes
ocean
rock plains
jungle
underwater caves
snow swept mountain peaks
large cities

hawaii has it all except a sandy desert
>>
>>25990716
>a kingdom pulled out of the ass
But who the hell was taxing the Colonial Americans then
>>
File: fantheory_mexico.jpg (1MB, 1400x5200px) Image search: [Google]
fantheory_mexico.jpg
1MB, 1400x5200px
>>25990146
At least 3/4 of this bullshit applies to Mexico, and it actually makes more sense.
Also, you Hawaiifags started moving the goalposts to discredit lore, claiming it had no value because "every country has legends about the sun and the moon".

Hawaii was a bad meme. Mexico has higher chances.
>>
>>25990743
But it's fucking tiny compared to a continent that also has similar islands around.
It most likely has a lower population than Hoenn and even less cities, imagine the struggle to fit there 8 gym cities + 3 or 4 relevant and tiny comfy inhabitated towns / cities + league + post game 1 or 2 towns, it feels like it's gonna struggle hard to find place for those like in Pokemon Rangers Guardian of SIgns. Most likely even less space for character development, at least the continent has several ethnic groups spared in a single country for example, Hawaii would have at best have the Ocenia's immigrants / locals, tourists, Japanese, South Eastern Asians I think.
Even harder to pick the gym times beside the 4 mandatory elements
>>
>>25990743
>Large cities:
Honolulu: less than a million people. That's literally it. All other places are towns and villages.

Mexico's cities with more than a million people:
Mexico City (+20 million), Guadalajara, Monterrey (+4 million), Puebla, Toluca (about 2 million), Tijuana, Leon, Queretaro, San Luis Potosi (+1 million).
>>
>>25990871
>But it's fucking tiny compared to a continent that also has similar islands around.
You do realize Unova is just New York City, right?
>>
>>25990113
>Gen 7 = Mexico
>top tier /vp/ meme
>>
>>25990895
One huge ass city vs. some islands in the middle of fucking nowhere.
>>
>>25990849
I always thought Rayquaza was sort of based on Quetzalcoatl, but I guess I was wrong.

Pokemon based on Aztec/Mayan mythology would be pretty neat. Maybe a Day of the Dead one too.
>>
>>25990904
>One huge ass city
Except it's mainly just Manhattan Island
>>
>>25990922
New York as a region/place is much more relevant than some sparsely poupulated islands in the middle of the Pacific Ocean that are only known for their OK beaches and volcanoes.

Mexico is more relevant than Hawaii in that sense: do you want beaches and volcanoes? Mexico has more of that than Hawaii. Want big cities? Some 10 cities in Mexico are larger than Honolulu; Mexico City alone is larger than NYC. Want varied ecosystems? Mexico has them. Lore? There you go.

If we're going by what Hawaiifags consider as "proofs", Mexico has the same strengths, and the positive quality of having a geography that doesn't have to be altered too much in order to be adapted into a Pokémon region. Hawaii would necessarily have lots of sea routes, while Mexico would have some two or three at most, and GF knows everyone hates surfing for long periods of time (hence why Sinnoh, Unova and Kalos have so few sea routes).
>>
>>25990895
>>25990922

Unova / NYC is supposed to also ember the whole USA region in it, see where the tropical locations are located, see where the desert ones are, see the big developed cities are, it's more than just NYC which is mostly Castelia, Nimbasa itself is most likely Las Vegas and Humilau City and the other town where you can find Cynthia have a very Floridian feel, the Natural Reserve is also generically based on the US national parks, the city where the Ice gym leader resides is also clearly based on the USA-Canadian forests, rich presence in water and the harsh winters, the trio leaders and Lenora are most likely the southern regions while Clay's is from the Texan and confinant states, and so on. They have shaped the US with the NYC map for no reason if not for the "unova-unity" pun.

I can't tell you why would someone take the Hawaii and embed in it both the Central America and the Souther America in it (even if there's only one America as continent).
>>
If it is i drop pokemon permanently. The only worse region would be Australia.
>90% of the game is movimg over red sand.
>gym leaders dont give you bottle caps because you cant handle the banter
>>
>>25990849
The Mexican patriotism is obvious in this writing style
>>
>>25991076
And the American patriotism is obvious in every comment that attempts to refute anything that is not Hawaii.
>>
>>25990849
>and it actually makes more sense
It does not.
The shit that applies to both Hawaii and Mexico makes sense, and applies to many things, but the fire trucks, rainbow license plates, and the Hawaii related tweets from Masuda and TPC is some pretty undeniable shit.

Unless you're delusional, like all Mexicofags.

The Chinese theory is more well crafted than both the Hawaii and Mexico ones though..
I would just personally prefer Hawaii.
>>
>>25991056
>nearly all pokemon are part poison.
>>
I like the idea of Mexico or Hawaii as a region equally
>>
>>25991189
Hawaiifags always bring the "license plate" argument.
It has been remarked several times that the color of the truck and the plates mean nothing, as there's also a French ambulance along with the other drawings.

Yellow trucks are not Hawaii exclusive; the license plate's "rainbow" is very blurred and is most probably a stylistic choice. But the ambulance features a blue siren rather than a red one, something that is only common in France. Unless you can prove that all Hawaiian ambulances have blue sirens as well, then the argument falls flat.

The Masuda tweets are irrelevant as well. As all of you know, Hawaii is a popular destination for the Japanese, of course it is. Masuda was most probably just vacationing there. The tweets would have made much more sense if they had been sent during the early development stages, when they're actually doing research. The only place where he went during that time was Europe, which actually gives strength to the South Kalos theory that everyone in this site abhors.
>>
>>25991056
>wah I'm quitting
kek we will see you around the holidays faggot
>>
>>25990849
>sudacas trying this hard
>>
uhm..... UK
>>
>>25991270
http://www.amazon.com/License-Plates-HAWAII-LICENSE-PLATE/dp/B0065NPW68

It's a white license plate with a rainbow. If it's a stylistic choice, then they chose to style it as a Hawaiian license plate. There's a lot of things to argue about, but I wouldn't go after the license plate.
>>
>>25991293
IF which wont be, hawaii sells better
>>
>Mexico

Headless NPCs.
>>
File: strangesnail.png (17KB, 631x413px) Image search: [Google]
strangesnail.png
17KB, 631x413px
>All the people thinking Strange Souvenir is a Mayan/Tropical statue when it's obvious it's a fucking snail.
>>
>>25991325
>not wanting Los Zetas to be the next Team Rocket
>>
>>25991270
>the license plate's "rainbow" is very blurred
It's blurry, but it's obviously a rainbow.

>Yellow trucks are not Hawaii exclusive
True, but the only places other than all of Hawaii that use yellow fire trucks are a handful of towns in America.
>>
>>25991339
So you have to work for them in one act as a double agent, having to do coke to prove you're loyalty.
>>
As much as I want to argue against the next region being Mexico, I kind of like the idea.

I wanna see some Aztec legendaries.
>>
>>25991430
You know how there are a few food/object shaped pokemon, like ice cream cones or key chains or lamps... what's the chances of getting a taco pokemon? Some grass/fire spicy stuff
>>
>>25991453
But we already have Mega Slowbro
>>
>>25991405
>True, but the only places other than all of Hawaii that use yellow fire trucks are a handful of towns in America.
And Europe. The fire truck looks more like a rescue truck with Blastoise being what makes it look like a fire truck.
>>
File: PkIberiaMapa1.png (33KB, 592x483px) Image search: [Google]
PkIberiaMapa1.png
33KB, 592x483px
>>25990113
Well its a reality in Spain
http://www.pokemoniberia.com/
>>
>>25991536
>no andorra postgame
>>
File: kauaiairport.jpg (13KB, 400x227px) Image search: [Google]
kauaiairport.jpg
13KB, 400x227px
>>25991491
I see what ya mean.
>>
>>25991295
Mexico is in North America dear uncultured spaniard
>>
>>25991595
is that lihue?
>>
File: Cali.jpg (58KB, 600x422px) Image search: [Google]
Cali.jpg
58KB, 600x422px
>>25991595
California truck.
>>
>>25991295
>Spaniard
How do you afford an internet connection?
>>
>>25991295
>Mexico
>South America

Nice try, Spain.
Next thing you'll say is you are on the same level as France, Germany and England in the european union.
>>
>>25990580
lel
Good one
>>
>>25991469
>mega slowbro
>taco
what?
>>
El chapo would be an excellet gym leader.
>>
File: mexicanyellowtruck.png (253KB, 536x281px) Image search: [Google]
mexicanyellowtruck.png
253KB, 536x281px
>>25991405
Here's a model of an old Mexican firetruck. See? The color doesn't matter.

>>25991319
(This is an imageboard, anon. Don't link. Post the image you want instead)

I figured out that the plate has a rainbow not because of Hawaii, but because the proyect was called Niji, AKA Rainbow.

Pokémon games were known for being called after colors; if these were going to be the 20th anniversary games, it made sense that the proyect's name would be "Rainbow" in honor of the previous games.

>mfw Hawaiifags get BTFO thread when?
>>
File: 1328403694283.jpg (148KB, 635x570px)
1328403694283.jpg
148KB, 635x570px
>>25990580
Not gonna lie, would auto favorite this mystery game
>>
ayyy lmao all this people mad if its going to be Hawaii or Mexico and I'm just here waiting the plot twist for a south asia region like Indonesia or something

>Tho a mexican ghost would be something cool to see
>>
its gonna be on chile my dudes
the souvenir is a moai
plus chile has like 200 different climates that's like idilic for a pokemon region, and youd only need a single long linear route
>>
>>
>>25990113
It's purely speculation like South Kalos, and Hawaii.
>>
It's gonna be a bunch of shit all across the Pacific, from New Zealand to Hawaii to Easter Island
>>
>>25991550
ceuta and melilla looks like it will be the postgame
>>
>>25991405
>It's blurry, but it's obviously a rainbow.
Come on now.
>>
>>25993162
Actually, the hotel we've seen is in Singapore. They wanted to include architecture from China's sphere of influence to nod to the two new languages.
>>
>>25990121
>trumpet supporter
>>
>>25990121
MAKE UNOVA GREAT AGAIN

GHESTSIS 2016
>>
>>25991295
I did not know Spaniards had money to afford internet
>>
>>25991328
What type would the snail pokemon be this time. Psychic Bug?
>>
>>25994050
Who would want a single long route? What kinda shitty game is that?
>>
>>25990113
I don't know about that but Mexico and Hawaii will be a region in one of the future generation of Pokémon.
>>
>>25990600
>i don't even care about mexico
Nor México cares about you, but you don't see them whining about it. kek
>>
>>25990121
Kek
Thread posts: 70
Thread images: 13

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.