[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

IT WILL BE MEXICO 3: Trump Approved Edition

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 70
Thread images: 11

File: it'll be mexico3.jpg (1MB, 1400x5200px) Image search: [Google]
it'll be mexico3.jpg
1MB, 1400x5200px
WARNING: /pol/ users will be butthurt even after Mr. President Trump Himself approved this theory.
Daily reminder that a Pokémon game based in Mexico is much more probable, feasible and logical than a game based in Hawaii.
The recently added Chinafags are welcome to discuss as well. Your theory is very good and is also way more logical than the Hawaii theory though it's still not as good as this one.
>>
File: 1455981344546.png (338KB, 637x637px) Image search: [Google]
1455981344546.png
338KB, 637x637px
>Enter the gen 7 world
>get kidnapped and shooted by mexishits
>>
Kalos is Blackpool!
>>
>>25954115
>try to get to unova
>A GREAT WALL BLOCKS YOUR PATH
>>
>>25954064
>this tiny blurry shit?
I don't know but that made me laugh.

This is the best theory in my opinion.
>>
>>25954064
>brown hair
>different color brown eyes
>completely different facial features
>non stout body type
>less tanned than practical all of Mexico

That guy is less beaner than niggers are egyptian.
>>
>>25954064
Why do you think Mexico is more plausible than Hawaii? Genuinely curious. I feel like the image in the OP is a huge stretch. Yes I am a Hawaiifag.
>>
Sorry Paco, but they only base regions on places they visit and enjoy IRL.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2011_San_Fernando_massacre

>after a series of multiple excavations, a total of 193 bodies were exhumed from mass graves in San Fernando.[5]
>Reports mentioned that female kidnapping victims were raped and able-bodied male kidnapping victims were forced to fight to the death with other hostages, similar to a "gladiator fight from ancient Rome," where they were given knives, hammers, machetes and clubs to find recruits who were willing to kill for their lives
>>
>>25954115
>>25954181
>>25954459
>>25954635
>>>/pol/ is waiting for you.

>>25954480
Because Hawaii is too small both in geographical size and population: only one medium sized city that couldn't work as a "hub" like Castelia and Lumiose did in Unova and Kalos, respectively. The fact that the entire state consists of a chain of islands means that any region based out of it would have way too many water routes; people would bitch more than they did when Hoenn came out, and GF certainly learned their lesson a long time ago when they decided that Sinnoh would only have a handful of sea routes, and that Unova would be connected by bridges.

On the other hand, Mexico is a very varied country, with dense jungles, lush forests, mountain ranges, deserts and even glaciers, and it also has plenty of large cities and towns rich in history and culture, like Guadalajara, Monterrey, Querétaro, Guanajuato, San Luis and Veracruz, and of course, the potential hub at Mexico City (the largest city in the Western Hemisphere). There's also the large number of ancient precolumbian sites like Teotihuacan, with it's big ass temples/pyramids dedicated to the Sun and the Moon, and we can't forget the Mayan sites at Palenque and Chichén Itzá (the latter is one of the Seven Wonders).

Thus, Mexico is more plausible because it's varied geography, flora, fauna, and the plenty of well researched and popular lore about the Sun and the Moon, allow for a varied and entertaining region that would "surprise" the audience.

>durr, lore means nothing. All countries have Sun and Moon legends.
Again, Mexico's lore is one of the more popular and prominent out there. The Pyramid of the Sun is the third largest in the World (the largest pyramid in the world is also located in Mexico, if you wanted to know), and Aztec and Mayan mythology and their societies are widely studied, as they were the some of the most advanced in the Americas.
>>
>>25955095

These are all reasons why Mexico would make a great region, and it genuinely would. But they don't really address the Hawaii evidence, which lets face it, is stronger than Mexico. All Mexico has going for it is sun and moon connections that exist literally everywhere that ancient civilizations existed.

A Mexico region would be great, and I hope it happens someday, but Gen VII is almost certainly Hawaii.
>>
File: reaction1.jpg (671KB, 960x948px) Image search: [Google]
reaction1.jpg
671KB, 960x948px
>>25954064
>all this speculation based on nothing but titles of games
>>
>>25955175
Diff anon.
Lets be honest, there is not much within Hawaii.
My biggest issue would be topography, think of overuse of surf, and grinding tentacools for hours and hours. Pokemon hell
>>
>>25954064
>games based in Mexico

I'm okay with this.
>>
>>25955196

I agree, the abundance of water is concerning. But if you focus on the land, it's actually quite diverse. Beaches, forests, cities, jungles, volcanos, even mountains with snow. The landmass of Hawaii actually has a lot of interesting and diverse topology.

I do agree that the amount of water is concerning, and is a strike against Hawaii as a region basis. But there's so much other evidence that I just can't discount. And it's not like they can't fudge the geography if necessary... New York City certainly doesn't have a desert.
>>
>>25955095
>Hawaii is too small
But Unova is literally based off of New York. I'm positive Game Freak can make a region out out Hawaii. It would just be a better Hoenn.
>>
>>25955241
The thing is that how do you make it obvious that it is hawaii?
Look st Hokkaido and Sinnoh, or Kalos and France. Hawaii is an Archipielago, much like the East of Hoenn.
Speaking of which, it would be too much like Hoenn, with an emphasis on water routes for small islands, and volcanoes.
I think that Hawaii would most likely be Hoeen 2.0, and people didnt like the topology of the refion much.

The way i see it, Unova was based in America itself with the main city being New York itself. Thats why the region is so simply connected, the same way that freeways connect the whole country
>>
>>25954635
that explains why, after the paris attacks, game freak move forward gen 7
>>
>>25955311
>The way i see it, Unova was based in America itself with the main city being New York itself

No offense, but that's just incorrect. It's New York and the surrounding area, and that's it. As someone familiar with that area, I can tell you that each part of Unova has a New York analogue, without reference to the rest of the country. It's simply overanalyzing it to view Unova as based on the U.S. as a whole.
>>
>>25955095

>Pointing out the objective horrors of Mexico
>/pol/

Oh that's right, anyone who realizes the nations outside of the first world are hellholes is /pol/. Mexico is the land of tacos and sombreros. There is no threat of being raped and killed by cartels at a moment's notice.
>>
>>25955339
and I read the first paragraph on bulbapedia too
>>
>>25955339
Ill take your point, i never really played gen 5, it was just... boring to me
>>
>>25955339
>I can tell you that each part of Unova has a New York analogue, without reference to the rest of the country.
Well maybe not Route 4 but we know what you mean
>>
>>25954064
this wild speculation and Trump meme will make this a fun relic in five years.
>>
>>25955196
I just mentioned how Mexican lore about the Sun and the Moon are stand out more than most other culture's myths. We also have to consider that the only thing we know for certain is that we'll get a tropical region, or at least one known for beach resorts (of which Mexico has plenty).

That sole fact rules out all the other cultures with prominent Sun and Moon mythology that don't have tropical regions. The biggest ones that come to my mind are Egypt (mostly desert), and anything north of France, but we are not talking about Spain or South France solely because that would imply a direct continuation of the Kalos story and 4chan would despise that, though even I admit that's more probable than my own theory.

>>25955241
(I don't know if you're the same person but I'll quote you separately anyway)
Hawaii's only big city is Honolulu, which has less than a million people in its entire metro area. All other "cities" are quite small, and some of the larger islands only have a few thousand people residing there.
Also, no Hawaiian mountain has permanent snow, while Citlaltépetl, Popocatépetl and Iztaccíhuatl do have snow. There are actual temperate conifer forests in the northern parts of the country, with plenty of bears and deer, while the south is one big jungle with a huge biodiversity: jaguars, toucans, quetzals, snakes, monkeys, and a huge variety of lizards can be found.

>>25955250
>>25955339
The thing with Unova is that I think it was pretty limited due to being based on a single city. The desert felt very out of place and a lot of areas had to be changed in shape; meanwhile, Hoenn, Sinnoh and Kalos's shapes are pretty much identical to that of their real life analogues. Unova was too gimmicky, even more than Kalos. However, I do feel that they tried to compress American culture into that region, and not just New York. Or else, what would a cowboy be doing in New Jersey without even attempting to reference to Midnight Cowboy?
>>
>>25955356
I can also point out how alarming it is that I don't know if I'll be shot to death by a literal autistic self-hating maniac when I go to college, McDonald's or to the movie theatre.
>b-but muh unrestricted gun sale
>b-but muh second amendment
>>
File: 1459406966581.png (131KB, 344x362px) Image search: [Google]
1459406966581.png
131KB, 344x362px
>>25954064
>mfw it's something out of left field.
Not Mexico, China, or Hawaii. Like Russia or something.
>>
>>25955403
>I just mentioned how Mexican lore about the Sun and the Moon are stand out more than most other culture's myths

Bro, i was agreeing with you.
>>
>>25955403
man I love the desert just north of new york

idiot
>>
>>25954480
He's Mexican. And, judging by his past posts, one with an inferiority complex about it too.
>>
File: 1447721651130.jpg (2MB, 1400x9091px) Image search: [Google]
1447721651130.jpg
2MB, 1400x9091px
WRONG
>>
Oh no the mexifag again

>muh diversity
>muh safe country
>muh mayans
>muh mongrels
>muh biased theory

Pls GF, stop this and show us how the game looks like

Freebie: I look like the backpacker thanks to our cancerball, but even though i do not support this theory, is biased af.
>>
>>25954115
>lore
Sun and moon are part of the lore of a shitton of cultures.
>strange souvenir
Nobody knows what the fuck those idols are, while tikis are fairly well known.
>tropical region
there are a myriad of tropical places, you dumbfuck
>the tourist
First of all, he looks tanned. Even if he is not, there's brown people everywhere lel, incluiding Hawaii
>flowers
Mexico isn't particularly known for it's flowers
>lore again
I repeat, there's a fuckton of cultures who revered the sun and moon.

Yellow firetrucks are meaningful because they are little details.
Also I don't see GF making a region based on Mexico because it's just plain fucking ugly.
I'm sure you have some beautiful things, but it's not like France or Japan or even 'Murrika.
When you think of Mexico, the image that pops in their head is that of a dusty and violent drug-ridden place, with fat brown people, big sombreros and tacos. Not a very pleasing image.
>>
>>25955449
We have to screencap this post in case you're right.

>>25955490
That's what I meant when I said that the region tried to compress the USA into a region losely based on NYC.

>>25955506
>inferiority complex
OH MY GOD! How does he knows!!!1111

>>25955532
I already acknowledged that the China theory is stronger than the Hawaii theory in the OP. However, there are more signs that point to Mexico; the souvenir, the guy who gives it to you, the potential connection to Kalos, plus the equally strong lore and the tropical resort-like areas. Of course there are resorts in China, but China is better known for other things. (It would've made much more sense if we had China for BW than NYC, that's for sure).

I'd be willing to accept China if we end up getting that, as it makes sense. But again, considering the context, Mexico would make more sense, and it definitively makes more sense than Hawaii.

The only thing that holds up the Hawaiian theory are Masuda's photos that Hawaiifags took out of context, and the already analized firetrucks and license plates.
>>
>>25955630

Ah, didn't see you mention China when I glazed over the OP. My bad, dude.
>>
>>25955630
They said the same with hawaii, now mexico is the best case scenario, maybe in 2 weeks it shall be china.

Stop this dick length contest, mexico is a hellhole, at least china has real lore and superb places, and hawaii is interesting bc hoenn 2, even UK is a better option (fish and chips for everyone)

This thread can be summed in: "Hey cuatrochan, we queremos attention, nosotros have estupido biased lore, gib atencion pls"
>>
>>25955403
They stand out more, to who?
I personally don't think it'll be Hawaii either, but Mexico? Come on. You have to admit that it is incredibly violent, and that alone makes it VERY hard for GF to even consider it.
You also have to understand that Japs are very, very fond of stereotypes. Just look at Kalos, there's a trainer with a beret and a bagguette. The stereotype of a Mexican, is just not at all appealing, to ANYONE. A fat, brown man with a big mustache, a sombrero eating a taco, possibly wearing a poncho.
Not very friendly to Mexicans or Mexico, right?
I think the lore could make for some an interesting region and some very interesting pokemon concepts, but the idea of basing a whole region off of Mexico just seems really far fetched. Be glad you guys got that nice town in B2W2, great music and all.
>>
File: Beijing-Pollution.jpg (49KB, 620x372px) Image search: [Google]
Beijing-Pollution.jpg
49KB, 620x372px
>>25955675
>Mexico is a hellhole
This meme is starting to get very boring.

>China has superb places
So Mexico, with beaches like Cancún and Los Cabos that Americans and Euros adore, and it's ancient ruins of advanced civilizations, is a hellhole. But China, with it's rampant corruption, lack of freedom of speech, overpopulation and ridiculously high pollution, is not.

Admit that both places have pros and contras, anon.

>>25955682
Seriously, nobody in Mexico gives a shit about those "bad" stereotypes. Mexicans embrace them, unlike the Americans who can't accept their stereotype of being fat and entitled assholes. Also, in Japan Mexicans are better known for loving parties and being energetic, which is pretty much the opposite of the stereotype here.

And that town was based on New Mexico, again showing how Unova just tried to compress what they could about the USA.
>>
File: 1442821890240.jpg (44KB, 736x493px) Image search: [Google]
1442821890240.jpg
44KB, 736x493px
>>25955729

>Implying it wouldn't be based off beautiful ancient china
>Implying it would be based on modern day who gives a fuck china

Step it up boy.
>>
>>25955729
>>25955739

The pollution aspect incorporated with ancient china could actually be based though. Imagine the evil team wants to spread pollution by using the Sun/Moon.

Maybe we'd finally get some Poison legend.
>>
>>25955729
T H I R D W O R L D

I prefer China or UK, both of them are places well-known for their culture and history, not for drug cartels and sluts.

>muh pollution
>muh ugly brits

They are known for their good stuff, like big empires, technology, wars, power, science, influence, literature, art.

Mexico has good art and scientist, also 7/10 places (i went to mexico last summer, not a comfortable place) but still mexico.
>>
>>25955774
>México
>third world
>implying
>>
>>25955739
Not even Johto did thid ancient bullshit.
Sit down and think about what you just said
>>
File: Chichen-Itza23.jpg (49KB, 592x388px) Image search: [Google]
Chichen-Itza23.jpg
49KB, 592x388px
>>25955739
>Implying it wouldn't be based off glorious and beautiful ancient mexico
>>
>>25955729
But you can't ignore the fact that violence, crime and drugs are traits that 99% of people naturally attribute to Mexico. hell, Acapulco is like the 5th or 6th most violent city.
Also, have you lived in Japan? Or is your idea of their idea of Mexicans based on a couple episodes of some anime? Try to look past your very personal bias: would you consider basing the setting of a videogame on a place, that, while it may have some gems, is generally perceived to be a shithole? Don't get me wrong, I'm sure Mexico is a very beautiful place, but that's simply not the impression people usually have.
>>
>>25955792
>Mexico
>anything other than third world
LEL
>>
>>25955799
>glorious
>a bunch of mongrels killing each other while spaniards deceive them with a mirror

Glorious af
>>
>>25955811
>>25955818
>trying this hard
That's just pathetic.
>>
>>25954064
Why kid ourselves when we know it's going to be based in Australia
>>
>>25955830
Is Mexico a first world country, then? Can you say that with a straight face?
>>
>>25955830
Congrats lad!!!
You won an internet fight with that mortal argument
Your prize shall arrive soon
>>
File: 621.jpg (81KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
621.jpg
81KB, 500x375px
>>25955774
>>25955811
>>25955850

I, the OP, have never denied the fact that Mexico is a third world country, because I know IT IS.

However, the idea of what is a third world country is actually very erroneous. I know you must be /pol/ites, and thus it's hard for you to understand, but a third world country is actually just a country that didn't belong in the Western bloc, AKA the first world (USA, Western Europe, Japan), or in the Eastern bloc, AKA the second world (USSR, East Europe, China, Cuba).

Third world countries can be rich and developed like Chile (a country with a higher HDI than Portugal), or actual shitholes like Mali. The term just means that they were unaligned.

And a bombshell for you: Mexico has a HIGHER HDI than China. Yes: people live better in Mexico than in China. Hard to swallow but true. The "Mexico is a shithole" argument is bullshit and you know it.
>>
>>25955532
>Magical frog

PRAISE KEK

KEKmon will be best legendmon to date
>>
>>25955818
>things that never happened.

I bet you also think the aztecs thought cortez was a god? (what actually happened is cortez tried to pass himself off as one and montezuma fucking called him out on how dumb that was)

They had built a city on top of a lake that was on par with the largest cities in eurasia at the time, and better then them in many ways, all without metal tools. They had better hydroculture, urban planning, hygiene, and social/legal/educational systems.

Literally the only ways they were behind was the prevalence of human sacrifice, and even then the sacrificed less people then london alone executed people; and the aforementioned lack of widespread metalworking, which if anything just shows how ingenious they were since they did shit on par with Europe with way less advanced tools.
>>
>>25955949
I ought to disagree lad
I am from Colombia, another third world shithole, and using the HDI as an argument is foolish, i travell around the world, and mexico was not one of my favorites places, superb landscapes, forsooth, but poverty is everywhere (i am from a shittier country and trust me, mexico isn't different).

Third world countries are not idilic places, they are full of famine, poverty and illnesses, even Chile and Argentina are not paradises, you just want to hide the truth and say "muh country is shiet but not the shittiest"

PD: honourable /pol/ack too
>>
>>25956022
I don't think anybody is arguing that moden latin america isn't way behind, the argument is about precolumbian latin america.
>>
It's a Chinese influenced Hawaii. Case closed.
>>
>>25956021
>muh mongrels travell through the space and shieeett

Calm down indigenist scum, history is history, big buildings aren't progress, gunpowder is progress, medicine is progress, navigation is progress, metalurgy is progress, writing is progress.

Stop denying the fact that mongrels aren't fancy people and they were ayy lmaos or great things
>>
>>25956039
>China
I understand how could that happen.
>Hawaii
That is a shit tier meme, and if it really happens everyone will start spouting shit about how there's a lot of water and how they hate fucking Tentacools appearing every 10 seconds. I can see these threads popping up:
>I FUCKING HATE HMs. Why GF? Why do we have to surf so fucking much?!?!?!
>A shiny Tentacool! A thousand of those shits appeared as I tried crossing from island 1 to island 2 and I got one without even trying!
>Post yfw IGN rated 5 out of 10 because "excessive water"
>So now that the dust has settled, can we agree that Hawaii was a terrible idea?

GF has learnt that people hate HMs and they want to use them as little as possible, so that's why Sinnoh, Unova and Kalos have so few sea rutes.
>>
>>25955425

>An autist or two snapping and going on a killing spree
>VS
>An entire organization of psychopaths who view torture and mass murder as a sport, founded by elite special forces members who defected from the military for more money

Westerners really don't comprehend how good they have it compared to the rest of the world.
>>
>g-guys look at my theory
>pls i swear it's true
>it's better than every other theory because I say so :(
>pls pay attention to me
This shit's getting old man.
>>
>>25956165
Tell this to Hawaiifags
>>
>>25956184
The Hawaii threads didn't have a 1 man defense force claiming that every other theory is bad and that his has so much evidence to support it despite it being the exact same shit as every other theory so far.
>>
>>25956207
Because there wasn't other theories at that time.
>>
File: 1453532487654.png (403KB, 600x400px) Image search: [Google]
1453532487654.png
403KB, 600x400px
>>25956219
Well then I couldn't really say anything to them could I.
>>
>>25956184
Personally I don't care what Generation it is even though I think using "Gen 6.5" sounds retarded as fuck.

The things that get me from the concept art are the ambulance (which actually resembles the French one), the building architecture from the hotel/museum/aquarium which looks European.

The Fire truck actually looks more like a bucket truck and I only see it getting called a fire truck because of probably Blastoise being there. I can give them the license plate, although that truck has older gen Pokemon. That and some of the stuff involving Zygarde which is the unreleased moves and different forms has me thinking that these new games are going to have heavy ties to Kalos while not necessarily being Kalos. At the same time, I feel they might incorporate some Hawaiian aspects just because it and what's known about Southern France is that they're similar.
>>
the china fag has infinitely more proof to support his claims than yours, mexican't.

all im seeing are two fucking pyramids named after the sun and moon (ooooooo), a random fucking item that serves zero purpose, a tree, flowers, some irrelevant piece of history that literally nobody cares enough to teach or learn, and some unrelated wishful thinking.

literally bottom of the barrel theorizing

Chinafags > Hawaiifags > Floridafags > Spainfags > Mexicofags > Australiafags > Portugalfags > Kalosfags
>>
>>25956376
Half of the Hawaii shit applies to France m8.
>>
>>25956376
>Kalosfags being this low.

Kalosfags are the ones with most probabilities. The story will be a continuation of XY, like it or not.

The only reason why Hawaiifags are so "strong" is that their theory came first.
>>
>>25956407
Lol have you ever been to France dude.
Being a baguettefag I can tell you for certain that Hawaii and south of France are highly different.
Buuut Hawaii and French caraibean isles do have some points in common.
>>
File: image.jpg (103KB, 878x814px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
103KB, 878x814px
>>25954064
>implying /pol/ really hates mexicans
Its memes anon, its all about the memes.
Thread posts: 70
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.