[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

PTCG/O General: Fun, Healthy Meta Edition

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 313
Thread images: 75

File: ENOUGH.jpg (580KB, 763x792px) Image search: [Google]
ENOUGH.jpg
580KB, 763x792px
New? Check the pastebin for advice on starting the game, client information, a guide on the various theme decks/products you can redeem in-game and more.
>http://pastebin.com/gPEnw6GW

How to progress in PTCGO, tl;dr edition:
>complete all Trainer Challenges (Cheat Engine's speedhack strongly recommended to speed up AI games)
>play through using Basic decks to unlock them for versus play
>farm Versus Mode theme ladder for Tokens and Tournament Tickets
>Enter Theme format tournaments whenever possible
>enter Standard/Expanded ticket tournaments and accept that you'll lose
>you'll get tradable tournament chests and sometimes tradable packs
>DON'T OPEN THEM
>Instead, trade them for the cards you actually want for a deck you want to build, most cards go for like 1-3 packs each.
>Public trade is like the GTS, if you want proper results, put up your own offers.
>if you don't know what deck you want to build yet, see http://www.pokebeach.com/forums/forum/tcg-competitive-play.156/ or check out tournament results for a list of viable decks

To see what your PTCGO stuff is worth, look on the PTCGO forums in the trading section. For example, Top Cut Trading inc
>http://forums.pokemontcg.com/topic/25163-the-top-cut-trading-inc-2/
provides an approximation.

Tips for Code Giveaways:
>Post them as an image with the QR code covered. Don't just post it as plain text because of bots lurking threads

>Your Old Cards
No one wants them

Previous thread: >>25862629

ToTT: Do you think Fates Collide will affect Standard at all? Expanded?
>>
Whats in the gold chest? working on my Grass damage now
>>
>>25876197
Where can I see the decklists for those in that image?
Interested in the Vesiquen lists and the Vespiquen/Vileplume lists more than anything
>>
>>25876230
holo card
>>
File: WhyHastThouForsakenme.jpg (145KB, 645x773px) Image search: [Google]
WhyHastThouForsakenme.jpg
145KB, 645x773px
>>
>>25876236
They're not posted anywhere in particular, although TPCi posted some lists from Week 1 on their website though and you might be able to find other lists on Pokebeach.
>>
How many packs is FA Yveltal EX worth? Thinking of trading my Toads to get packs for them.
>>
>>25876255
Which tournament is it?
>>
>>25876296
2016 States, week 1.
>>
>>25876197
Best looking meta I ever saw.
>>
>>25876240
what are the odds of it being good?
>>
File: imakuni.png (288KB, 447x552px) Image search: [Google]
imakuni.png
288KB, 447x552px
literally what
>>
>>25876197
>the cheapest deck is the strongest
I like this meta.
>>
>>25876468
Pretty good desu
>>
>>25876468
not great but no reason to NOT go for it, a free holo is a free holo dude
>>
>>25876469
>he doesn't know about "Imakuni?"
>>
>>25876469
old coro coro promo card i think, finally got an english print for funsies.

Also could be useful for special conditioning your own mon if there's a guts-esque ability in the game.
>>
File: Imakuni.gif (4KB, 320x288px) Image search: [Google]
Imakuni.gif
4KB, 320x288px
>>25876469
>being this new?
>>
Are Vitalizers really worth 1 pack each?
>>
>>25876469
Self-Confusion Plussing ability when?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TQ6sQ382hRU&nohtml5=False
>>
>>25876468
I got Heracross EX so take that as you will.
>>
>>25876567
well they are only available from generations so that bumps up their value. if you want to just get it over with, trade 'em for a pack each. if you've got patience, try for one pack , two revitalizers.
>>
>>25876597
What if I use my secret weapon, 1 Plasma Blast for 2 Revital? Is that still good for me?
>>
Post some good NM list please.
I want in on the cancer.
>>
>>25876653
4x Joltik
4x Lampent
4x Pumpkaboo
2x Shaymin
4x DCE
44x trainers
>>
>>25876704
gj
>>
File: fresh cheese.jpg (78KB, 352x515px) Image search: [Google]
fresh cheese.jpg
78KB, 352x515px
>>25876543
>>25876469
>>25876523
>being this new

yes, actually. didn't into tcg til a few years ago and casually at that. so no one knows the story?
>>
Just won a tournament and got 5 booster packs
wew
>>
>>25876704
Ok, thanks

Also how many packs for 3 lampents, 2 joltiks and 4 pumpkaboos?
>>
are any of the theme decks worth copping or shud i just spend my coins on packs (which ones...??) lol sry getting back into this game after a while
>>
>>25876996
I wouldn't spend any coins until you have an idea what kind of deck you want to build. Look through the store and check the decks to see which cards are included that you want. If you want a theme deck to run through Vs. and do your daily challenges, I've been told Dark Hammer is a popular choice.

I'm sort of in the same boat. I'm gradually collecting and trading for cards that I want to go in my eventual Gardevoir deck, and I've gotten most of the difficult to obtain cards, but there's still a good deal of trainer cards I need to track down.

I got the Xerneas fairy deck that's in the store right now for raw parts, but I advise against using it in any match against a human being. It's such a poorly constructed theme deck I can only assume they made it bad on purpose. You're better off using the Basic color decks.
>>
>only got 3 of today's wheel rewards
>wheel stops at one I already got

Honestly I don't know if I like this new wheel or not. You can get some big payouts like that one anon who got 350 coins at once, but most of the time I get tickets or 50 coins at most. And then you get shit all if the wheel stops at the same place again.
>>
>>25877220
Just playing VS. ladder for my daily challenge and I got two tradable packs.

I have no idea how this new wheel is supposed to work.
>>
>>25877235
Yeah, you can get packs and chests too. I think this wheel might be better if you just play casually, but if you want to grind tokens it's probably worse unless you get lucky with the rewards.
>>
>>25876483
>cheapiest
>use at least 3 shaymin ex
>look at the fucking price of battle compresor x4
>>
>>25877258
Almost every meta deck uses 2-4 Shaymin and a set of Compressor.

The difference is that Night March does it with a common core of Pokemon. Other decks are paying $10-$15 a pop for their reg art EXs.
>>
>>25877256
That's actually the point of the current wheel. People were complaining that casual players could never reach the upper half of the Versus Ladder, so the new bonus wheel is meant to make up for it by rewarding casuals.
>>
>>25877258
>>look at the fucking price of battle compresor x4
lol
>>
>>25877256
My theory is that the company doesn't want people to get burned out on playing the game by playing it all day to grind coins. It's clear that they've set up just about every aspect of the game to facilitate a daily routine where the player keeps coming back each day.
>>
>>25877280
Yeah, after they kept raising the points required to get to the end of the ladder...
>>
>>25877302
>win 10 matches
>get tickets only

I hate this new wheel. At least the occasional 100/375 tokens makes up for it, kind of.
>>
>>25877313
Because with a low-point ladder, even casual players were finishing it in a few days. Making it pointless, since what are you supposed to work towards for the 15 remaining days until the reset?
>>
>>25876197
nice header and thanks for using my dank OC
*upvoted*

TotT: fates colllide will make fighting strong imo
it has enough new strong cards
>>
>>25876197
>ToTT: Do you think Fates Collide will affect Standard at all? Expanded?
M Alakazam will definitely be a Tiered deck. It's very similar to M Mewtwo, but it has a much better Night March matchup. Nothing else in the pack is particularly amazing other than N and Random Receiver reprints.

>>25877352
>fates colllide will make fighting strong imo
I disagree. Zygarde isn't much different from Lucario outside of helping against the Psychic matchup, Carbink is too slow to justify running it over Landorus (which is a card people aren't really running anymore anyways), and Regirock's +10 isn't very good mathwise unless you have three of them on the bench for the Turn 1 KO on Pumpkaboo with Lucario, and even then I would rather just run more Muscle Bands instead.
>>
>>25877627
I disagree, I think Zygarde EX's extra HP, lack of Psychic weakness, and Power Memory make it a notch better than Lucario. I think Carbink BREAK is worth the slowness because it accelerates Strong Energy as well.
>>
>>25877627
no but zygarde hits for 40 for one energy
you pair it with the new regirock and just create an insanely fast deck that could deal 140 for one energy
(or 160 from hawlucha for one energy)
>>
>>25877723
Power Memory is a waste. Between multiple Strong Energy (which you can recycle with Carbink), Band, Fighting Stadium, Giovanni's, and Regirock, you REALLY don't need that much damage even against the rare Mega.

Garchomp also accelerates Strong Energy, but it's topped...once, I think? Out of dozens and dozens of events? And Carbink isn't much faster, if at all considering Korinna hits Candy anyways.

>>25877730
Whoa, 10 more damage than Lucario! Except you end up doing 10 LESS against Pumpkaboo, Trevenant, both Yveltals, Shaymin, and Rayquaza! And other than that Lucario and Zygarde are the same damage-wise, except Lucario also has an extremely important second attack.

Don't get me wrong, the weakness change is pretty huge, but that's virtually the only advantage it has.

Also Hawlucha isn't very good anymore considering over half the topping decks run Shaymin as their only EX.
>>
>>25877760
Garchomp accelerates by an attack that ends the turn, which requires energy itself, and is only one at a time. Plus it's stage 2. Garchomp and Carbink BREAK are not comparable.
>>
File: 008-2.jpg (54KB, 489x350px) Image search: [Google]
008-2.jpg
54KB, 489x350px
>>25877821
I forgot that Carbink had a magical attack that doesn't end your turn when you use it. Funny they didn't print that ruling on the card. I guess they printed that energy cost on accident instead, since we all know that, unlike Garchomp, Carbink's allowed to attack for free despite it.

They're extremely comparable. Chances are you're getting the Break in your hand via Korinna, which is a card that also pulls you Rare Candy, making them virtually the same speed outside of Ultra Ball plays.

The main advantage Carbink has is Safeguard and being unconditionally played off an Ultra Ball. Garchomp main advantage is hitting for 160 off two energy.
>>
>>25877760
Dude, you can take 2 special energies from the discard pile instead of one, and only with a "stage 1". Besides, rare candy is a waste of deck space and you can use your supporter in something else.
>>
>>25877945
>Dude, you can take 2 special energies from the discard pile instead of one, and only with a "stage 1"
Yeah, for 33% damage. Not counting Garchomp's second attack.
Acceleration is pointless if it means you're taking twice as long to actually KO your opponent. Why even speed up your energy at that point? Seriously, why do you think people stopped running Landorus months ago?

>and only with a "stage 1". Besides, rare candy is a waste of deck space and you can use your supporter in something else.
Find a Fighting deck that isn't running 3+ Korinna. It's such a major card that can pull so many different pieces.
Meanwhile, you're expecting 4x Ultra Ball alone to set up a Stage 1.

This is getting out of hand, though. The point here isn't that Garchomp is better or even good, because Garchomp is fucking garbage. My point is that Carbink is too for the exact same reasons Landorus and Garchomp are shit.
>>
If I quit a tournament mid round will I still get my CoL pack? LT is shit.
>>
>>25878133
yes
>>
File: ddd.png (110KB, 238x258px) Image search: [Google]
ddd.png
110KB, 238x258px
this shit any good?
>>
File: img082.jpg (332KB, 700x1004px) Image search: [Google]
img082.jpg
332KB, 700x1004px
>>25876788
imakuni did some songs for the japanese version of the anime or something like that, so they put him on a japanese card as a joke card. since then he has been on several different cards and has done art for several cards.

the english version is really just fanservice for those that keep up with the japanese version of the tcg.
>>
>>25878266

It's really only good for the free Machamp Prime and theTriumphant packs and , some of the Primes (Gengar, Mew, Celebi, and Magnezone come to mind) in there are really good.
>>
>>25878408
Don't forget junk arm.
>I pulled a reverse holo one I will never trade
>>
>>25878424

Eh, Junk Arm isn't as good now thanks to the nerf it got during the BW era. I miss being able to pull out a Stadium or Supporter with it.
>>
File: 72938723.jpg (150KB, 600x690px) Image search: [Google]
72938723.jpg
150KB, 600x690px
>roulette reward is a tradeable pack of roaring skies
>that intense urge to open it even though it'll always be shit
>>
All the Darkrai/Hypno builds I've seen run All Night Party, but why not just run Sparkling Robe instead?
>>
My country's nationals are two days before Fates Collide would be legal. Oh well, no Ns for my ninja frogs. I guess that makes tham ija frogs.
>>
File: 078.jpg (47KB, 352x494px) Image search: [Google]
078.jpg
47KB, 352x494px
>>25878958
Because without Muscle Band, Darkrai can't OHKO an EX.
Because if you don't want to run Muscle Band, you should run Belt + Reverse Valley.
Because All Night also heals Darkrai, which is important in some matchups.
Because All Night is temporary until you have a Zoroark set up, which is when you drop the Shadow Circle/Valley.

Not that it matters. Come May, we get pic related:

Chaos Town – Trainer
Stadium

Red side: Choose which way this card faces before you play it. This ↓ Player’s Pokemon cannot be Asleep or Paralyzed. (If they are Asleep or Paralyzed, remove those Status Conditions.)

Blue side: Choose which way this card faces before you play it. This ↓ Player’s Pokemon cannot be Poisoned or Confused. (If they are Poisoned or Confused, remove those Status Conditions.)
>>
>>25878958
As someone that plays the deck sometimes you REALLY need that extra 10 or 20 damage to push the combo damage to that sweet spot to nail 170 health and 180 health EX cards
>>
>>25879017
Blowing through the deck and using Malamar and Energy Switch is more consistent than using Hypno I've found. Hypno is too slow and requires Zoroark or the shitty stadium which then requires Muscle Band which makes Darkrai much easier to kill than FFB.
>>
>>25879017
>>25879021
Thanks anons. I was telling my friend to drop robe for party since all the lists I see run party but he wouldn't listen. Now I have valid reasons to use.
>>
>>25879049
I'm sorry, you're correct. Malamar/Switch is another very good option. I keep forgetting it exists.
>>
>>25879049
>hypno too slow

If you go first on the first turn you can attack you can have a hypno out

I feel like Hypno and stadium is a lot better than using a mediocre EX and 4 trainers
>>
is that anon who does drafts still around? if u see this dude, how do u make those transparent labels for the japanese cards?
>>
>>25879089
Not him, but I would imagine you just print them onto tracing paper/plastic sheet the size of the card, then slip the clear card in front of the actual card in the sleeve.
Or if you're cheap, print them out on small slips of normal paper and carefully tape it to the inside of the sleeve with clear scotch tape.
>>
>winning
>get dced
>automatic lose
I am sick of this shit oh my fucking god, if I had bad internet I would understand but that's not the case.
>>
>>25879077
If you go second you can attack on your first turn if you draw into a float stone. With Max Elixir there is hardly a reason not to go through at least 30 cards on your first turn. Malamar also at least can be a spare attacker and tank a hit.
>>
>>25879228
I'd rather use the easier combination of Stadium + Hypno instead of only getting a benefit if you go first and get extremely lucky in fringe scenarios where it determines the game
>>
>>25879266
It has a shittier matchup against Fighting and gets ruined by killing the Hypno. Malamar runs a 1-1 Hypno line in case both Malamars are prized anyway so with proper milling you should always set up in a turn or two without needing a crutch stadium and using the superior tool.
>>
File: Good News.png (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Good News.png
2MB, 1920x1080px
Gotta love special challenges
>>
>>25880302
Fug you

Nice pull though
>>
Is there a way to play test with a deck of which you don't own all the cards?
>>
>>25880450
No.
You better grind.
>>
>>25880528
I missed out on the Jirachi promo ;___;
>>
File: image.jpg (202KB, 750x1011px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
202KB, 750x1011px
We are fugged.
>>
>>25880533
They're only like 50 packs, and it's getting reprinted as a FA promo soon anyways.
>>
>>25880536
So sexy
>>
>>25880536
Reminder that there are people in his world that think that these reprints will be Japan-exclusive.
>>
File: 1442170488959.jpg (31KB, 410x308px) Image search: [Google]
1442170488959.jpg
31KB, 410x308px
>tfw you have the hardest duels for the first 2 matches of the ticket tournament then second turn No Bench kill in the finals
get dinked m8.
>>
File: IMG_20160409_203854.jpg (2MB, 3024x4032px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160409_203854.jpg
2MB, 3024x4032px
>>25876469
>mfw
>>
>4chan ptcgo general image lands on twitter
nice job whoever uploaded that
are you the russian guy?
>>
>>25880839
OP here, no I threw this together in between this thread and the last for shits and giggles since there wasn't really a good image to use for the OP. What Twitter did you see it on?
>>
>>25880897
https://twitter.com/_berlioz/status/718684693496012800
>>
This thread is always dead.
CaC tiem.

Imakuni's Spinda EX

Confusion Trance
When this Active Pokemon attacks you don't flip a coin for the confused special status.

Crazy Dance 10+
[C][C]
If your Active Pokemon is confused, this attack does 240 more damage.

rate/10
>>
>>25881051
I like the concept, but please learn how to write card text/10
>>
>>25881103
not used PokemonTCG text yet.
Im good with Yugioh text though.
>>
>>25881126
>ygo text
Ygo text is a clusterfuck, both in writing parameters and in text lenght. In terms of writing patterns, it is Pokemon>Mtg>Ygo.
>>
>>25881236
Pokemon feels too laymans and MtG feels even more implied with its wording and Key terms.

Sheesh, I won't know what Trampling and Flying does until I look it up or read a rule book.
But that answers shit within itself.

Yugioh wording didnt get good until PSCT era.
>>
>>25881278
>Sheesh, I won't know what Trampling and Flying does until I look it up or read a rule book.
Iirc all common cards have a reminder text on evergreen keywords. Ygo would benefit a lot from adding evergreen keywords, and they have been doing it recently, like pierce damage.
>>
>>25881334
>pierce damage
That is what PSCT changes introduced.
I prefer the "step by step" like instructions but I do understand the advantage of keywords to an experienced player.
But remember, people don't like to read sometimes.
>>
>>25881369
>people don't like to read sometimes
This is why I quitted DN, having to explain to your opponent what his own cards does is a pain in the ass. Sometimes the card doesn't even have a wall of text, the amount of times I had to explain that Mystical Space Typhoon doesn't negate is not small, without to mention waiting several minutes for a judge to appear to confirm what I already said for minutes. This is why I love automated games like ptcgo and devpro.
>>
File: fuck.jpg (67KB, 732x505px) Image search: [Google]
fuck.jpg
67KB, 732x505px
T-thanks I guess
>>
>>25882063
Oof!
>>
Am I able to sell cards in bulk to physical card stores? I have a shit ton (600+) of rares, uncommons and commons I need to get rid of. Taking up too much space.
>>
>>25882126
>uncommons and commons
Why would anyone buy them?
>>
>>25880994
Who is this person?
>>
>>25882126
My local Coolstuff takes 1000 commons for $60. I've seen 1000 go for $40-60 at most stores around where I live.
>>
>>25882131
My local shop buys everyone's bulk commons/uncommons and repackages them into mini-decks with a couple rares for younger kids, and they apparently sell really well. I usually get around 15-20$ worth of them out of a booster box
>>
Not sure if anyone else saw them yet, but Dollar Tree stores have Ancient Origins and BREAKthrough mini card packs (the ones with 3 in them for a buck)

Getting 5 of them evens out to more than you'd pay for a single pack of them which is nice. I got a full art card in one of the first ones I got a while back.
>>
File: 1439783775730.gif (1MB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
1439783775730.gif
1MB, 250x250px
>ask card store if they have Booster Packs
>"We do, but they aren't sealed"

fucking a, do they do this on purpose? Or am I just being paranoid assuming they've weighed each individual pack?
>>
>>25882302
What do they mean by they aren't "sealed"? Because some stores sell repacks, which is a bad idea 99% of the time. Also, if the store sells singles, get away from it.
>>
>>25882302
>>25882333

fuck, I meant Booster BOXES, not Booster PACKS. my bad
>>
>>25882341
Still super fishy
>>
>>25882341
I wouldn't buy an opened booster box, think about this:
>If you get a good pull, it's ok
>If you get a bad pull, you won't stop but thinking that you spent a lot of money on weighed packs

Without to mention that there is literally no reason for a shop to open the boxes just to sell non-sealed boxes.
>>
>>25882377
>>25882378

Damn it... I'm really going to have to go online to get one, aren't I?
>>
>>25882385
I almost always buys my stuff online, it is almost always cheaper, even with shipping fees (since keeping a physical store costs a lot).
Although I do buy some stuff from time to time at my local store(I know the owner, so she sells me stuff before it's even released).
>>
File: 1452464832275.gif (14KB, 332x307px) Image search: [Google]
1452464832275.gif
14KB, 332x307px
>>25882435

gotcha. I get paid next weekend. I really wanted to buy a booster box and maybe stream me opening it if anyone was interested. I guess I'll call a few more stores (I live in a huge American metropolitan area)
>>
>>25880536

Oh, that's it.

It's time to get rid of the current PCL team and bring in some fresh blood.
>>
>>25882451
>A huge metropolitan area.

If it's anywhere near SoCal, go to Frank & Son's. The vendors there sell booster boxes for 80-82 bucks a pop unless it's Roaring Skies or Phantom Forces.
>>
>mfw the tier 0 deck that is absolutely fucking unstoppable is getting every single piece reprinted
>mfw standardcucks will STILL play their shitty game with NO player interaction where you can instantly guess at least 58 cards of your opponent's deck the second you see their opening Pokemon
>mfw standardcucks losing to seven year old children saying "night march" over and over
>>
>>25882490

Thank god Night March is banned from my local league.
>>
>>25882490
k
>>
>>25882478

nope, it's the Minneapolis/St. Paul area. Apparently there are like 8-10 card stores here, though some of them emphasize a focus on MTG, which is unfortunate.
>>
>>25882518
So you're saying your local league is a safe space away from the horrible Night March players?
>>
>>25882572

I mean "banned" in the sense that you'll get some serious shit for running it.

A friend of mine even saw one guy blow cayenne pepper powder into a Night March players face!

>Itwasatrick.jpg
>>
>>25882604
This is why I love night march, the amount of salt is incredible. I wonder if there would be as much salt if the tier 0 deck was mega fug or something like that.
>>
File: image.jpg (34KB, 442x330px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
34KB, 442x330px
>>25882623
>He didn't read the spoiler.

But on a more serious note, I've seen people get shit for running it in casual League matches, constantly kicking a new player's ass teaches them nothing and can scare them away from the game altogether.
>>
>>25882655
The fact that you had to write that shows how much people get mad over night march.
>>
File: eatshit.jpg (77KB, 568x600px) Image search: [Google]
eatshit.jpg
77KB, 568x600px
>tfw playing against NM and i'm playing trevenant BREAK
>>
>>25882724
I can feel the cancer from here
>>
File: 1460072129645.jpg (32KB, 620x400px) Image search: [Google]
1460072129645.jpg
32KB, 620x400px
>>25882724
>2 autismos decks in the same match
>>
So any opinions on the PTCGO Android beta?
>>
File: 1439081320617.jpg (12KB, 238x357px) Image search: [Google]
1439081320617.jpg
12KB, 238x357px
>Generations didn't release any FA cards besides kawaii desu shit

this bothers me
>>
I'm trying to get the hang of Vileplume/Vespiquen and I'm surprised at how difficult the deck is. It's entirely possible I'm just playing it wrong, however.
>>
>>25882623

it doesn't matter what the tier 0 deck is made of, whether it's gigantic dragons or pink moeblobs

if it's unstoppable cancer it's unstoppable dancer
>>
>>25882795
Zapdos and Articuno we're kawaii uguu
>>
File: poke-kyun-box.jpg (151KB, 730x566px) Image search: [Google]
poke-kyun-box.jpg
151KB, 730x566px
>>25882795
Anon, you do know that Radiant Collection is actually a japanese colection named Pokekyun, rigth?
>>
>kansas city state championship on twitch
>guy is playing glalie/mmanectric

the fug
>>
>>25883063

>guy has a trump playmat

neat
>>
>>25883063
>Trump's Lysandre Card
kek
>>
File: 85.jpg (72KB, 400x557px) Image search: [Google]
85.jpg
72KB, 400x557px
>>25882888
>unstoppable dancer

Picture related for my local draft tournament.
>>
>>25882063
I got fucking pyroar
>>
>holo chest is full-art Winnoa

Did I do well
>>
>>25876704
i think the milotic version is better
>>
File: Meloetta HotRape EX.jpg (133KB, 450x635px) Image search: [Google]
Meloetta HotRape EX.jpg
133KB, 450x635px
>>25883502
I wonder if this card would work well in a Mewtwo X deck?
>>
>>25884738
I can't understand why you would think that.
>>
File: everygoddamntime.png (2MB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
everygoddamntime.png
2MB, 1366x768px
>>25876197
another tournament down the shitter because of these servers....
>>
File: b9T9U1a.png (100KB, 195x198px) Image search: [Google]
b9T9U1a.png
100KB, 195x198px
>order near mint card
>mysterious hard brown stuff on the back
why do people do this
>>
>>25885817
>why people scam others
money, why else?
>>
File: 9lBgYrE.jpg (120KB, 554x763px) Image search: [Google]
9lBgYrE.jpg
120KB, 554x763px
>>25885838
pretty disappointing, because other than that the card looks great.
>>
About how many breakpoint packs is Shaymin EX worth?
>>
>opens an Articuno and Zapdos FA
Cool, I wonder how moltres looks like.
>there is no moltres
Why would they do that? I am already trying hard to ignore the fact that Charizard got two megas.
>>
>>25886121
no less than 28-30 I'd say
>>
>>25886212
Without to mention that Eevee line is also fucked up because flareon is not only radiant, but it made with a different art.
>>
>>25882285
They're still a shitty deal because you aren't guaranteed a rare in those packs, you just got lucky.
>>
>>25882604
>I mean "banned" in the sense that you'll get some serious shit for running it.

This is what my league is like. If we all wanted to win all the time, we'd all be playing high tier decks like NM all the time but we actually want to have FUN. NM requires next to no skill or practice to play and your opponent is forced to watch you play solitaire.

mill deck fag here, I wreck NM
>>
>>25886499
can you please post your mill deck list?
>>
File: Mewoth, I'm being raped.gif (786KB, 500x276px) Image search: [Google]
Mewoth, I'm being raped.gif
786KB, 500x276px
>>25885906
Why is this card still over price.
It's the one card I wanted for a long time, still not happy with the six other FA Mewtwo cards I have.
>>
>>25886608
i found it for $20 in japanese so I grabbed it up.

finding it in english for a good price will be a challenge, but if you don't mind or want japanese cards you can find it for less than $30.
>>
>>25886212
>there is no moltres
Ever since Ho-oh was made, it takes Moltres spot as best fire bird.
>>
>>25886608
Because expanded is still a thing, it's old as dirt, and it's Mewtwo of all Pokemon.
>>
>>25886608
Do what I did.
>save up spare commons/uncommons
>sell them
>use credit for it
>>
File: aggyg.jpg (270KB, 322x450px) Image search: [Google]
aggyg.jpg
270KB, 322x450px
how to do we fix type-advantage? does it even need fixing?

>also, name cards where the reg. version is better than the Full Art:

1. Aggron-EX
>>
File: m-gengar-ex-shiny-promo.jpg (81KB, 262x363px) Image search: [Google]
m-gengar-ex-shiny-promo.jpg
81KB, 262x363px
>>25886671
>use credit for it
I do this for CoolStuff inc
They're all out.
Also, all out of ShyminEX too.
>>
>>25886755
Troll and Toad has Mewtwo for only a couple bucks more. That's where I got mine. I had to choose between one SR Ultra Ball or a pile of other things so I chose Mewtwo + filler things I needed. Would have got Darkrai but they were out.

>find out that "played" doesn't mean scratched or bent, but literal scrapes off the back side
Good thing I only got a cheap Genesect-EX like that.
>>
>>25886755
>CoolStuff inc
eh. they're OK. bought a EX card from them for 15 buckaroos in Near Mint condition. . . it had a very tiny bend on the top right corner. seriously, I know I always recommend to buy singles, but I think it's good advice to always buy from a seller who can testify to the quality of the single. Check out coolstuffinc's grading guide: http://www.coolstuffinc.com/page/975

>Near Mint cards may have minor:
>Edge wear
>Surface scuffing
>Warped foiling

Sorry but that doesn't sound "near-mint" to me.
>>
>>25876230
I was doing the challenge for shits and giggles. Finished it quicker than expected and recieved shaymin ex. I was fucking stoked. Since a lot of people want that card and would trade really good mins for it. Anyways just do it, it's a free rare.
>>
does anyone collect jumbo cards?
>>
For anyone who gives a shit, I ended up taking YZG to states because it's the safest deck to play IMO. But still did mediocre, 2-1-2 and dropped after the fifth round.

>Toad/Man/Bats
2-0 W, Gallade and Jirachi MVP
>Trev
1-1 Tie, fucker ran Espeon EX
>M Scizor/Garb
2-1 W, it was going to be a tie but it was my friend that I came with so we flipped for winner
>/WAILORD/
0-2 L, he decked me out G1, and was able to deny enough prizes in G2 to take us into time
>Camerupt
1-1 Tie, easily the best and balanced match, but unfortunately G3 ended in time with a draw

So pretty mediocre finish but I didn't play NM once so it was still a successful day.
>>
>>25886665
it's not about being good, it's about my ocd.
>>
File: Moltres.XY10.8.png (774KB, 567x800px) Image search: [Google]
Moltres.XY10.8.png
774KB, 567x800px
>>25886212
>>
>>25886862
>minor
>near-mint
Why? Do they have a mint condition to list? Because people call cards right out of the packet near-mint.
>>
>>25887173
>FA
>full art

idiot.
>>
>>25887209
thanks cpt. obvious

i was j.o.k.i.n.g.
>>
>>25887298
really obvious and funny joke there, you comedy genius.

Just kidding that's not how humour works you autistic child.
>>
I noticed the Walmart near me still has like 5 flashfire packs in their stock. I'm tempted to grab them for the gamble of pulling one of those pricey Mega Charizards.
>>
File: colbert brought the popcorn.gif (1MB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
colbert brought the popcorn.gif
1MB, 320x240px
>>25887209
>>25887298
>>25887326
>>
Which of the newest sets has the coolest EX cards?
>>
Did they remove the daily missions that you can do with NPC?
>>
>>25887367
Don't do it, not only Flashfire is a shitty booster overrall, but chances are that those boosters are weighed.
>>
>>25887616

The two newest sets Breakpoint and Generations, both have some pretty cool looking EX Cards.
>>
>>25887667
This. I got two of the last 6 at my local TRU that were in weight range, got SR Kanga and Char Y.
>>
>>25887789
>>25887667
at the risk of letting everyone know i am a casual, what's weighed mean in this context
>>
>>25887806
Somebody used a scale to weigh the packs, they can see the difference if one is holo or not
>>
>>25887806
The term came from people who used to weigh packs to check which is heavier, this way they can tell if a pack has good chances of having holo cards that are heavier. Nowadays there are quite a couple of different methods people use, some of them I am not so sure if it works or not though.
>>
File: whyzack.png (89KB, 185x189px) Image search: [Google]
whyzack.png
89KB, 185x189px
>>25887821
so you are telling me people walk in with scales set up and weigh them right there in the goddamn target/walmart/wherever?

...are holo's heavier or lighter?
>>
File: Giratina-EX.AOR.93.png (1MB, 570x794px) Image search: [Google]
Giratina-EX.AOR.93.png
1MB, 570x794px
Are Giratina decks still a thing?
Thinking of building one, what's a must have for the deck.
>>
Th-thanks
>>
>>25887871
I do. Holos are heavier and UR/Secrets are heavier than normal holos.
>>
>>25887871
yep, I usually weigh the differences with my hands, i've gotten numerous holos like that, but more sophisticated people use mini-scales
>>
>>25887871
>so you are telling me people walk in with scales set up and weigh them
Yes, I used to do it.
But every store not have little tags on the packs, that throw off the scale.

That why I now do my card shopping at the sefl check out......for reasons.
>>
>playing with blue deck
>shit is stalled, and basically all I have is a Spheal full energy and muscle band since I already have walrein on my hand
>opponent goes on a lucky draw streak goes 10+ cards in hand
>wrecks spheal and start taking my mons one by one
>as I get hopelessly wrecked, I draw sealeo, and on my last turn I draw Battle reporter, when my opponent has exactly 2 cards in hand
There isn't a card that I hate more than Battle Reporter. I prefer to see my opponent getting a full night march combo going on turn 1 than drawing that fucker.

Is there a card that you guys hate with all your guts? A card that if you could, you would remove it from existence?
>>
File: typlo2.jpg (10KB, 219x219px) Image search: [Google]
typlo2.jpg
10KB, 219x219px
>>25887960
>>25887965

are you really telling me that you can with your hands tell the weight difference between two packs especially packed as they are now with the wonky paper things around the actual booster?

teach me your secrets
>>
>>25888020
Not the other guy who weighed with his hands, but I also could tell if a pack was heavier than the other if I had one pack in each hand. I guess after handling so many boosters, you start getting a feel for it.
>>
>>25887992
>card that you guys hate with all your guts
I got something similar, but on the other side of the spectrum, I started liking Birch because he is the only reasonable way to draw cards in the red basic deck.
>>
>>25888020
Well, I keep my hands in neutral position with 2 packs in hand, then I lift up and whichever goes down is one possible, then i test the other packs and depending on how much I buy, i take the heaviest one(s)
>>
>>25888095
I'm trying to not sound like a retarded, but I didn't understand how it works. What did you mean by "whichever goes down"?
>>
>>25887667
>>25887789
>>25887853
>>25887960
>>25887965

and this... is why I only buy my cards from boxes or tins. I've gotten ONE FA in a booster pack. all the rest have been from boxes. i think may be why I have so many dank Generations cards.
>>
>>25888149
the weight brings one of my hands down, thus it being the heaviest of the two
>>
>>25888178
are you literally made of paper?
>>
>>25888159

Same. I always pre-order a booster box when a new set comes out, but other than that I either just buy singles or the 3 pack blisters with the pins or promos in them. I think I have bought one single booster pack in the past 6 months and that was at a local Target where I was getting some other stuff and had just enough cash leftover to buy one booster and I figured why not.
>>
>>25888020
It is actually not all that crazy, there is something called muscle memory or motor learning, it is when a muscle do something so many times that it "memorizes" how a it is done, like how much force you use lift an empty hand. Do it for both hands, and now put packs on each hand, if there is a notable difference in weight you should notice.
>>
>play vespiquen/vileplum
>lose everytime

Time to change hobby.
>>
File: 1439659134120.jpg (4KB, 132x146px) Image search: [Google]
1439659134120.jpg
4KB, 132x146px
>Roommate texts me today
>he collects baseball cards
>texts me today saying he bought some super rare booster pack today on a whim
>sends me a phone pic of a Flash Fire pack with a $6.99 sticker on it
>says the cashier said it was "super rare"
>asks me if he got ripped off
>mfw
>>
>>25888257
He's a winner
>>
File: tubby.jpg (11KB, 199x209px) Image search: [Google]
tubby.jpg
11KB, 199x209px
>>25888189
Nobody calls me Paper!!
>>
>>25888280

although, if he does happen to get a M Char out of it, I will probably kill myself
>>
>>25888257
post pic of the booster
>>
Are there any promo booster codes for the android version of pctgo, like the ipad version had? If not currently, do you think there will be any??
>>
File: doubtt.jpg (16KB, 200x303px) Image search: [Google]
doubtt.jpg
16KB, 200x303px
>>25888257
>>25888340
>>
File: 1456623929263.jpg (37KB, 513x373px) Image search: [Google]
1456623929263.jpg
37KB, 513x373px
>>25888437
I am doubting with you, fellow detective.
>>
File: 1434500408399.png (58KB, 374x362px) Image search: [Google]
1434500408399.png
58KB, 374x362px
>>25888408
codes are 35 cents a piece . . . why not just buy them instead of putting forth so much effort for freebies?
>>
>>25888494
>makes a post on an anonymous image board
>requiring effort
>>
File: dabby dock.png (109KB, 335x333px) Image search: [Google]
dabby dock.png
109KB, 335x333px
>>25888494

where do you buy them?
>>
>>25888494
ehh, free codes are always nice. Plus when the ipad app was released there was like 25 codes for free packs. lol
>>
File: 1365178415306.jpg (73KB, 637x627px) Image search: [Google]
1365178415306.jpg
73KB, 637x627px
>>25887881
>Are Giratina decks still a thing?
No, Giratina EX is shit
>>
where's the cheapest place I can get a sealed Roaring Skies booster box online?
>>
File: Charizard-plasma-storm2.jpg (470KB, 2560x1536px) Image search: [Google]
Charizard-plasma-storm2.jpg
470KB, 2560x1536px
>>25886862
I live right next to a CoolStuff inc store, so I just walk in there and sell my cards there.
Left with $100 bucks today, selling junk cards.
They also sell cards at mint, in perso and sell them pretty cheap.
Got a Toad and Shymin for $30 together.

>Check out coolstuffinc's grading guide: http://www.coolstuffinc.com/page/975
I need to get around to this.
Need to get these guys graded, and sell them for more.
>>
>>25888525
ebay and online tcg stores. for example, you could buy 100 codes from coolstuffinc for 35 bucks http://www.coolstuffinc.com/p/Pokemon/%28100%29+Pokemon+Online+TCGO+XY9+XY+BREAKPoint+Code+Card

or get 'em from ebay. I've paid about 4 bucks per 10 codes (Breakpoint).
>>
>>25888651
>toad and shaymin for 30 bucks
how does it feel posting literal lies?
>>
>>25887881
yes but not for long.
>>
are Full Arts really that rare?
>>
>>25887881
>Thinking of building one, what's a must have for the deck.

Giratinas
>>
are there any good alternate formats in this game? one playable with friends? should I just make one up?
>>
>>25887881
there's been some people playing Reshi/Tina/Flareon and its done alright at a few city/state events.
>>
>>25880758
That's a keeper.
>>
File: GENGAR EX FULL ART.jpg (302KB, 323x450px) Image search: [Google]
GENGAR EX FULL ART.jpg
302KB, 323x450px
>>25888826
Other then Giratinas
There no set deck for it.
What goes best?
Toad?
Vilplume?
Hoopa?

>>25888818
>are Full Arts really that rare?
It's a flasher version of the EX card, what do you think?
And the next level of rarity is a Secret Rare which are gold cards.

Pricing around those cards depends on how playable it is.
If it can be played on any deck then it's worth more, like Shymin and Toad.
Other reasons for being really pricey if it is a Charizard card.
>>
File: IMG_20160408_143720[1].jpg (3MB, 4160x2340px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160408_143720[1].jpg
3MB, 4160x2340px
Just pick this up from Target today, it look like a good deal.
6 packs for $20 bucks.
Lets see if I didn't waste money on this.
>>
>>25888956
Vilplume
Maybe a Toad.
Also something to deal with the inevitable Jirachi.
>>
>>25889047
Cutest ditto. Post pulls!
>>
>>25889057
>Vilplume
>Maybe a Toad.
Vilplume is great for taking out other toads, and the ability is great.

Mixing it with fire helps, but can back fire.
>>
>>25889138
legitimately the spookiest ditto, I prefer the cards where it's transformed into the starters.

but yeh post pulls >>25889047
>>
File: 1421446159682.png (56KB, 364x344px) Image search: [Google]
1421446159682.png
56KB, 364x344px
Any good Gengar EX decks?

Also how is Manectric + bats doing lately?
>>
>>25889175
The tier list is literally the op image
>>
File: riker beard.gif (992KB, 500x420px) Image search: [Google]
riker beard.gif
992KB, 500x420px
>>25888679
>http://www.coolstuffinc.com/p/Pokemon/%28100%29+Pokemon+Online+TCGO+XY9+XY+BREAKPoint+Code+Card

these guys deliver the physical code card or email you the code?
>>
>>25888884
if it's just with friends then make your own rules or just play whatever?
>>
>>25889209
I was obviously asking if people played either of those decks and how they felt about them

I'm not asking for what advice on what deck to take to worlds you fuck wit
>>
>>25889254
>http://www.coolstuffinc.com/p/Pokemon/%28100%29+Pokemon+Online+TCGO+XY9+XY+BREAKPoint+Code+Card

I think they ship it. Which is good if you have a webcam since you can just scan each card. Some sellers on ebay will email you the codes you buy which is good as well since you can just copy/paste the code from their message into the client (still one at a time tho).

I've honestly been thinking of buying a cheap 20 buck webcam for scanning codes
>>
File: 10_210928430982340982348855.gif (9KB, 645x773px) Image search: [Google]
10_210928430982340982348855.gif
9KB, 645x773px
>>25888956

man, that Gengar is so sexy

>tfw I will never have one
>>
>>25889311
They're $10 each and only worth a pack online, how can you not afford it
>>
>>25889325

im talking physical, you ignorant dingbat
>>
>>25889330
>They're $10 each
>>
File: 1434772574748.jpg (283KB, 772x702px) Image search: [Google]
1434772574748.jpg
283KB, 772x702px
>>25889311
price of a chipotle burrito
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Pokemon-TCG-XY-PHANTOM-FORCES-GENGAR-EX-114-119-FULL-ART-RARE-/381109599019?hash=item58bbe6fb2b:g:QYkAAOSwR0JUOAn3

or rather, 3 packs that would most likely get you stuff you're not looking for . . .
>>
File: IMG_20160409_223454[1].jpg (2MB, 2340x4160px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160409_223454[1].jpg
2MB, 2340x4160px
>>25889138
>>25889167
Well, this was $20 bucks well spent, I almost made my money worth.

also post pulls
>>
>>25889346

holy shit, that Tode
>>
File: fufpack.png (935KB, 1286x746px) Image search: [Google]
fufpack.png
935KB, 1286x746px
>>25889346
Thank you Lysandre
>>
>>25889346
You made it back and then some no? Off the top of my head Lysandre fa is 18 and toad can is at least 15
>>
What the fuck is the going price for Trevenant XY on the online game?

I've thrown what I thought were very generous trades and gotten no fucking bites.
>>
File: image.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
who /Mega Charizard/ here?
>>
File: wew.png (1MB, 1280x768px) Image search: [Google]
wew.png
1MB, 1280x768px
>>25889346
thanks Mr. Toad
>>
>>25889388
Lysandre fa is over 20
>>
File: image.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
Man I love Generations
>>
>>25889439
I was going to say all those cards are shit, but then I remembered Sylveon pulled a States win out its fuckable ass.
>>
File: IMG_20160409_224411[1].jpg (4MB, 2340x4160px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160409_224411[1].jpg
4MB, 2340x4160px
>>25889311
>>25889311
>man, that Gengar is so sexy
>>
File: wew2.png (1MB, 1280x768px) Image search: [Google]
wew2.png
1MB, 1280x768px
>>25889412
apparently I got multiple packs from 1 code
neat
>>
File: IMG_20160407_222636[1].jpg (4MB, 2340x4160px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160407_222636[1].jpg
4MB, 2340x4160px
>>25889368
>>25889412
>>25889455
>everyone is pulling EX cards from my codes.
Guess everyone is getting the same luck.

>>25889408
Pull one from the first Charizard box
>>
>>25889504

holy shitballs. did you buy Flash Fire boxes for those? or buy them individually?
>>
>open 10 generation packs
>end up with 5 holo Froslass
why
>>
File: humble HB.jpg (107KB, 800x450px) Image search: [Google]
humble HB.jpg
107KB, 800x450px
>>25889539

>open 4 Gen Packs
>get M Venu, M Charizard and Sylveon EX
>>
>opponent has a strong EX with link on them
>opponent mega evolves and is about to win the game with an attack
>they are shit talking in chat
>their turn ends automatically
>WHAT
>mfw people don't read Breakthrough Yveltal's ability
>>
>>25889520
>did you buy Flash Fire boxes for those?
Nope, just lucky with packs.
I was only able to pull one X, but I just keep getting Charizard Y.
>>
>>25889802

nice dude. must have been sketches started weighing packs
>>
File: spooky pokemon.png (670KB, 896x574px) Image search: [Google]
spooky pokemon.png
670KB, 896x574px
>>25889311
>>25889341
>>25889325

while we're talking about gengar...
>>
>>25887326
pretty tryhard comeback there, retard.

i was making fun of his want for a moltres. go simmer off somewhere cuck.
>>
>>25889439
I hate this set so fucking much. I've bought at least 20 packs of this set and have yet to pull a SINGLE EX or full art.
>>
>>25890361
>buying product
I found your problem
>>
>>25890361

>packs

I hope you mean boxes
>>
It makes a lot of sense that Hex Maniac FA is going to be printed in the Awakening of the Psychic Kings, right? RIGHT???
>>
>>25890410
The set was leaked over a month ago, so I have no clue why you'd think that.
>>
>>25889915
I would replace 2 basic energy with 2 more Dimension Valleys, then you're good to go. I've had that deck idea in my head for a while, just never did it.
>>
File: pfYSRbq.jpg (236KB, 1828x585px) Image search: [Google]
pfYSRbq.jpg
236KB, 1828x585px
>>25890361
are you buying loose packs? they're definitely weighed family.
>>
>>25886608
if you are ok with japanese version
http://www.ebay.com/itm/262364279253?

i bet this guy would accept a $23 offer, maybe less.
>>
So what the fuck is actually getting rotated in September? Assuming the reprint set comes over nothing besides Korrina, Muscle Band, Shadow Circle and Blacksmith, and those might be in it. It's like Float Stone being rotated out for 3 months or N for half a year.
>>
>>25890415
I think I am going crazy from hex maniac fa and sleep deprivation. Because I completely forgot about that, even though I was commenting on Team Rockets skirt and a bunch of other shit at the time.
>>
>>25890567
They could just pass on a rotation.
>>
>>25890567
Assuming the format moves to PC-on, the relevant cards we'll be losing are:

>XY
Greninja, Trevenant, Aromatisse, Xerneas, Muscle Band, Cassius
>FF
Pyroar, Blacksmith, Startling Megaphone, Trick Shovel, Fiery Torch
>FuF
Lucario EX, Landorus, Hawlucha, Seismitoad EX, Fighting Stadium, Training Center, Korrina, Battle Reporter, Super Scoop Up
>PHF
Manectric EX, M Manectric EX, Joltik, Pumpkaboo, Lampent, Crobat, Gengar EX, Malamar EX, Bronzong, Dialga EX, Aegislash EX, AZ, Battle Compressor, Dimension Valley, Head Ringer, Robo Substitute, Steel Shelter, Target Whistle, Trick Coin, Xerosic, Mystery Energy

However, Battle Compressor, Joltik, and Pumpkaboo are getting reprinted in Japan and chances are they'll be coming over too.
>>
>>25890792

You forgot Strong Energy and Fairy Garden (I know that they are being reprinted in the Japanese decks but that isn't guaranteed to be out in English) but the list is comprehensive enough
>>
>>25890792
Won't we lose all the Yveltal cards as well?
>>
>>25889915

I run a version using noivern, as it can do 30 damage to each mon and can use psychic energy
>>
>>25890880
Baby Yveltal was reprinted in Generations, and both Yveltal EX and Xerneas EX are getting reprint tins this Summer. Meaning both of them will survive until 2018, maybe longer.
>>
Will Legacy update along with rotation or is it pre-XY only forever? If it gets XY-PhF the format is fucked beyond repair.
>>
File: SteelixPlasmaFreeze79.jpg (462KB, 750x1056px) Image search: [Google]
SteelixPlasmaFreeze79.jpg
462KB, 750x1056px
>5ban graphics
>>
>>25891048
I wouldn't care as much if almost all the new FA and SR were 5ban.
>>
>>25891091
they already are. it's like a split between ryo ueda and 5ban.
>>
>TnT's FA Darkrai DEX dropped to near 20
>out of stock
>>
>>25891107
Nah, you are forgetting the trainers, and there is also some cards like Team Magma Groudon and Team Aqua Kyogre that are beautiful.
>>
File: 2342.jpg (122KB, 461x600px) Image search: [Google]
2342.jpg
122KB, 461x600px
>>25891048
i wish they would get masakazu fukuda on more shit. his art is great.

>>25891151
that's why I collect the full art trainers, they actually get original artists instead of just 5ban everything. a lot of the new holos have nice art as well.
>>
>>25891183
Trainers are never done in 3D CG, so that's why there's no 5ban.
>>
Not I'm not sure whats more cancerous, Trevenant or NM
>>
>>25891263
wailord
>>
>>25891263
>Two of the oldest decks in the format are suddenly, magically cancerous simply because now they're good
Strange how no one called them cancerous two years ago, huh?
Can't wait for your shitposting next format when you call whatever the new FOTM is cancerous.
>>
File: SES.jpg (106KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
SES.jpg
106KB, 640x360px
>>25891263
Toad shits on both

God bless Toad
>>
I'm so mad right now, entered my first theme tourney, got "out skilled" in the second round but that still means I get a pack? When am I supposed to get it? Am I actually supposed to wait in the tournament lobbt till the tourney is over to get my reward, cuz I clicked leave tourney and it looks like I won't be getting anything, I'm so confused and frustrated.
>>
>>25891503
Even if you click "leave tourney" button you get your reward but you have to wait for the tournament to be completely over. So sometimes that takes awhile
>>
Looking for somewhere to get those TRU promo cards for generations just for completionist sake. I don't live in 'murica. I have all those ptcgo codes that I have absolutely no use for. any anon willing to middle man for me?
>>
>trying to do the deal damage with electric pokemon challenge when using xy yellow theme deck
I end up using the normals more than anything.
>>
Is the bundle worth getting?
Go lucky and might just buy it now.
>>
>>25891587
where you from anon?
>>
>>25892207
Australia
>>
>>25892233
nice, same
>>
>>25892259
It's pretty nice yeah
>>
Is Frost Ray still the king of Theme, or are the newer decks finally hating Plasma Freeze out of the format?

All of the info I can get on the Theme metagame are based on groups that are only collecting data on decks available in the store, not all decks that are legal.
>>
>>25892687
Basic green and blue are top tier, dark hammer is good tier, everything else is shit or inconsistent tier
>>
>>25893421
XY or BW Basic Blue and Green? Because I always thought that the Serperior and Samurott decks were shit tier.

I am guessing that Frost Ray just isn't fast enough anymore, since you need to filter through to the Vanilluxe (who CANNOT be prized) and power it up?
>>
File: skymin.jpg (828KB, 2448x3264px) Image search: [Google]
skymin.jpg
828KB, 2448x3264px
Found this bad boy earlier this morning for 10€ at a yardsale.
>>
>>25893574
XY.

The red is also quite good.

Blue is by far the strongest though. Decent spread on weaknesses, powerful pokemon that are easy to fetch, and it's pretty consistent compared to the other theme decks.
>>
>>25893580
>not FA
I am not sure if you made that much of a great deal, if the rumors about ShayminEX being printed in a box are true.
>>
>>25893624

That was confirmed to be an April Fools schtick fuck WPM for that
>>
File: Premium-Champion-Set-Reprints.jpg (191KB, 1021x988px) Image search: [Google]
Premium-Champion-Set-Reprints.jpg
191KB, 1021x988px
>>25893624
>>25893648
Shaymin EX is being reprinted in Japan's EX x M x Break Premium set.

http://www.pokemon-card.com/products/xy/cp4.html

>As expected, Japan’s 131-card Premium Champion Set, which will be released on April 16th, will mostly be comprised of reverse holo reprints. None of the cards will have printed rarities. The official Japanese Pokemon card website has revealed some of the reprints will be Shaymin-EX, Hoopa-EX, Rayquaza-EX, and these cards. Not all of the cards will be reprints though.

Since this is a full set and not just reprints, chances are it's going to come over to the West.
>>
>>25893673
>DAT BREAK WATER

I need those for my Greninja.

>>25893648
It wouldn't have been so bad if the URL hadn't identified it as being posted in March.
>>
File: owUnlFw.png (556KB, 600x448px) Image search: [Google]
owUnlFw.png
556KB, 600x448px
why dont people like this holo pattern?
>>
>win a game
>get an ancient origins booster
>win the game right after that
>another ancient origins booster

this seems a lot better than the first day they implimented the new wheel, where I got 7 boxes in a row that had 1 single tournament ticket inside
>>
>>25895740
Thats like the best holo pattern my man.
The bewer styles they use are boring as shit. Sometimes its hard to tell if a card is a holo.
>>
>winning by a fairly large margin
>opponent disconnects
>>
>>25895740
Wait, people don't like the only holo pattern that's instantly recognizable as holo?
>>
>>25897083
this.

When did they stop doing this?
>>
>>25876704
w-what trainers senpai?
>>
New Thread!
>>25897362
>>25897362
>>
File: 1440454112963.jpg (27KB, 717x641px) Image search: [Google]
1440454112963.jpg
27KB, 717x641px
Just got back from weeklies at LCS. Went 2-1 with a Vespiquen/Vileplume deck. My only loss was against another Vespiquen/Vileplume deck. That matchup is super dumb.

At least I got a FA Brigette from my packs.
Thread posts: 313
Thread images: 75

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.