[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What the fuck is wrong with this kid?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2

File: what fuck bonnie.jpg (1MB, 612x2062px) Image search: [Google]
what fuck bonnie.jpg
1MB, 612x2062px
What the fuck is wrong with this kid?
>>
>they keep using le please marry my brother nonsense every other episode
>it finally succeeds
>she tries to sabotage it

I wish the ashnime could be consistent with itself.
>>
>>25875665
But it is. The whole episode is about her realizing she's not ready for someone to actually take onii-chan away from her and that she will marry him herself.
>>
>>25875665
>I'm too autistic to understand character motivations, the post
>>
>>25875709
Didn't the episode end with her asking another girl to take care of him anyways?
>>
>>25875709

that's why Eureka is the best character XDDD wish her as main one in future but probably they will fuck up her and give her shit personality
>>
>>25875871
>XDDD

Fuck off
>>
File: Bpomf.jpg (25KB, 600x337px) Image search: [Google]
Bpomf.jpg
25KB, 600x337px
>>25875709
But that's forbidden love.
>>
>>25875867
She does it with the expectation they won't take it seriously, this episode confirmed it. I don't think anymore that she's genuinely trying to find someone to take care of Clemont seeing how she went out of her way to badmouth him with a girl who was willing to >>25875635
>>
>>25875904

post 'XDDD' hear 'fuck off' because 4chan is full of serious people

XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD die... you are all too stupid...just die...
>>
>>25875964
>XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD die... you are all too stupid...just die...

Fuck off
>>
>>25875974

kill for fuck off m8?
>>
>>25875988
>kill for fuck off m8?

Fuck off
>>
>>25875934
in japan incest is like saying hello
>>
>>25875867
She's a cuck in denial.
>>
>>25875635
I'm kind of weirded out that even with TPCi's restrictions and post-Ishihara politics that this is actually NOT beneath them.

It's not that I'm complaining. I'm just saying Pokemon the Children's Anime that's prone to playing things safe hinting fetish stuff is kind of weird but weird in a way that feels right with Day 1 Kanto stuff for some reason.
>>
>>25875635
Does this means that pokemon is aware of the furfag following it has?
>>
>>25875635
Did... Did this really happen
I'm too lazy to watch myself
>>
>>25878962
>I'm kind of weirded out that even with TPCi's restrictions and post-Ishihara politics that this is actually NOT beneath them.

The bondage or the incest?
>>
>>25879045
Yes.

Bonnie talks about Clemont wetting his bed and that in order to deter Lillia (glasses girl) from wanting Clemont.
>>
>>25879045
Yes, it did.
>>
>>25875635
so is this where anime has gone for just to be fan service for 20 years old /vp/ pedos
>>
>>25875635
I honestly don't care about the bondage, it's the incestuous undertones that bother me. Why in the fuck did POKEMON of all things have to start catering to incestfags?
>>
Everyone knows little sisters and bland glasses-girls are natural enemies. It's tradition.
>>
>Wincest, the episode
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.