[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I Think I figured out the legendary trio for sun and moon !

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4

File: image.jpg (62KB, 999x653px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
62KB, 999x653px
Read all about it here... http://m.imgur.com/a/oGL5c
>>
Eeeeeeeeeeeh.
I am fairly certain Zygarde is Niddhog, his ten percent form is Garm and his perfect form is Hel.
Hel being the queen of Hell, Garm the keeper of the Gate of Hell and Niddhog the serpent that eats away at Ygdrassil.
They're all at the bottom. Dog-garde being fenrir really doesn't make as much sense as it being Garm who's the Gate Keeper of Hell, especially when the perfect form depicts Hel, the queen of Hell.
>>
>>25874004
Pic related is most definitely Noivern
>>
Unless you are able to sketch up a design you think is being presented here this thread has no value
>>
>>25874069
Yea but Nidhogg isnt directly in the same realm as hel and garn so it would make sense for Zygardes formes being related to the children of loki
>>
>>25874084
Then outline how you see Noivern because I don't see it.
>>
File: 600px-643Reshiram.png (226KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
600px-643Reshiram.png
226KB, 600x600px
Literally Reshiram.
>>
>>25874004
It's a little car buggy. You can see the windscreen and the groove where the tyres go. Plus it's just to the right of the blastoise fire engine
>>
>>25874457
You can see the white silhouette of a stick figure inside too
>>
>>25874004
>http://m.imgur.com/a/oGL5c
10/10 ship it
Sun/Moon will have an electric gym leader who is the son of AZ
And his brother will be a ice or dark gym leader who is a prankster.
>>
The legendaries will both be horses. One fire and one ice. Based on Skinfaxi and Hrimfaxi and Arvak and Alsvid.

Screenshot this!
>>
>>25875199
The third legendary will be based on Gullfaxi. A golden horse with electric typing.
>>
File: 1456504076511.png (165KB, 303x311px) Image search: [Google]
1456504076511.png
165KB, 303x311px
>>25874431
>>
The one on the right is Mega Flygon.
>>
I think this is sick! You're staring at a dot!
>>
2/3 being hell related with the third closely to it seems more plausible than Loki's offpsring. Besides, Niddhog actually partially does seem to exist in Hell apparently
>>
IT'S MEGA FLYGON!!!
>>
File: megaflygon.png (574KB, 1568x1500px) Image search: [Google]
megaflygon.png
574KB, 1568x1500px
>>
>>25875774
I see it... The clearer picture of the drawing makes the top part look more like a beak though so I pretty shure this wojt be mega flygon
>>
>>25874069
I find it a bit weird that Zygarde is supposed to be Nidhogg, though
Nidhogg gnaws at the tree of life, sucks the power out of it
while Zygarde is supposed to be the keeper of the ecosystem, not someone that drains life from Xerneas
And i actually saw 100% as being Surtur, the jotna that brings the armies of muspell to Valhall

BTW: Hel the goddess and Hel the place has the same spelling
>>
>>25874069
>muh norse mythology
I love this meme.
>>
I do think the stuff in the link is kind'a interesting, though it may take a few jumping conclusions

But i really hope you're right with your underline, about Sun/Moon being having connections to the XY lore, i really wanna see more connections like that
and especially want two regions in one game again!
>>
>>25874084
Nope. Why would they make a Silhouette for a Pokemon we already have in the games? Not to mention that if you actually compare it to Noivern you will see that its different. Where's the giant ears?
>>
>>25876405
Is everything that challenges your view of belief, a meme? You're giving of the impression that's the case.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.