[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

future /vp/

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 84
Thread images: 6

File: the_slowest_gif_ever.gif (1MB, 440x440px) Image search: [Google]
the_slowest_gif_ever.gif
1MB, 440x440px
ITT: /vp/ of the distant future

>everything after 10th gen is shit, they jumped the shark when they added Art Type

>vintage waifu threads

>sun/moon remakes when
>>
Hey guys, maybe this time, Ash will win the league and stay with his female companion.
>>
File: 1458788802109.jpg (61KB, 653x495px) Image search: [Google]
1458788802109.jpg
61KB, 653x495px
>STILL liking Golem
>>
COROCORO WILL LEAK NEW SUN/MOON INFO ANY DAY NOW
>>
File: slowpoke.png (12KB, 312x295px) Image search: [Google]
slowpoke.png
12KB, 312x295px
Did you guys hear that Nintendo is re-releasing Pokemon Red, Blue, and Yellow for the 3ds?
>>
>>25873801
Fuck off faggot, Gen XV was clearly the best generation. Sure, maybe a ninth Fire+Fighting starter was a bit annoying but the readdition of ??? type and the addition of a 9th move slot made Chair and Table the best game in the series
>>
>>25873801
>"the metagame is shit, all you can find is primal zekrom and mega marowak"
>>
>>25873801
>/vp/
what's /vp/? i thought this site submerged with reddit
>>
>>25873956
>Reddit
I thought tumblr bought out this website after the last raid got the attention of the president.
>>
>>25873801
Sweet gif

Anyway
>(insert current Gen) sucks! Worst ever!
>(Insert previous Gen) was the best! What happened with GF?
>>
>>25873801
>hey jumped the shark when they added Art Type
They already jumped the shark with Pokegods.
>>
>>25874429
>They already jumped the shark with pokegods
I thought they already jumped the shark when they decided to collaborate with Toby Fox to make an Undertale version of Pokemon.
>>
>>25874449
We don't talk about that.
>>
>>25874449
Well yeah that was the start, but then they made the equivalent of "The One Above All" and made Arceus the "Living Tribunal" of Pokemon.

I mean, the Pokegod is a trainer at the same time as being a Pokemon.
>>
>>25874370
does it play at normal speed for you? OP here and i can't get it any faster than a crawl.

but yeah, innit?
>>
>>25873801
>future
>still using gifs

>>25874370
>sweet gif
>runs at 2 frames per second
>>
What do you guys think about the Giga Super Evolution introduced in Gen X?
>>
File: RoarOfTime.gif (1MB, 440x440px) Image search: [Google]
RoarOfTime.gif
1MB, 440x440px
>>25874534
That one is deliberately slowed down. You might like this version.
>>
>>25874623
You need to stop playing that romhack.
>>
What's your favorite villainous team, guys?
Mine's Team Demin, sure they were a little bland, but at least they actually managed to spread their philosophy to the general public
>>
>>25874809
I was always a sucker for Team Freeze, but I know I'll get a lot of hate for that here b/c >muh originality. Gen XIV is underrated tbqh.
>>
>>25874809
Team Tumblr was actually my most favorite group to hate, mainly because they fought with low level cute pokemon and they had the best dialogue for when you beat them.
>>
GenXIV was awesome! I mean, finally making anthropomorphic Pokemon a real thing!

Brought a whole new level of realism to the games that will only be topped when virtual reality catches on and sticks, unlike the fads of the mid-1990s and early-to-mid-2020s...
>>
>>25875099
If I may voice one complaint though, was it really the best idea to rig the "Design a pokemon contest" to push an anthro dick into the newest pokemon game?
>>
>>25874809
Team Rocket, because they're still the only team that doesn't force a plot about legendaries.
>>
>>25875267
Did you forget about Team Socket?
They tried to drain the energy out of a city that was actually powered by an electric legendary, sure, but they didn't know that there was a legend behind that
They never intended to involve any legendary
>>
>>25874473

I still remember the dark old days of 2020 when Toby Fox appointed himself as the President of Nintendo through that change.org petition.
>>
>>25873801

Playing Pokemon Amie in VR makes me feel like I might finally be too old for this game... anyone else?
>>
>STILL no poison legendary
>>
>>25875241

We didn't do that... That was /fur/.

When JapMoot broke down in 2021 and gave furries their own board, things got weird, and not just here on 4chan... As proven by the fact that female Machamp were given a second pair of breasts in GenXVI...
>>
Did anyone else feel creeped out about the dating sim mechanics in the XY remakes?
>>
>>25875452

Not really... Kalos is based on France, after all, and France is well-known for love and romance.
>>
>>25875325
That was the worst. You finally think they're going to do something different, and they don't.
The series has never had great writing, but it really went to shit after Topaz/Opal.
>>
>>25875466

GenXII, right? XIV was a breath of fresh air with anthropomorphic Pokemon.
>>
>>25875325
this is actually a pretty cool idea

>>25875351
man, remember when no one took change.org petitions seriously and they didn't control every waking moment of our lives? those were the days.
>>
>>25875465
Was it really necessary then for there to be a "French Kiss" feature then?
>>
>>25875465
Yeah but was the whole Sycamore thing really needed? The eclair bit was lewd as fuck.
>>
>>25875536

Of course! It was a poke at France!

GF likes stereotypes, after all!
>>
>>25875533
Tell me about it. I even remember when money didn't have Sans on it.

Better times.
>>
>>25873979
After the latest technologies allowed my timeline to communicate with the others, I forgot which information was from my own anymore...
>>
>>25875545

Again, French stereotypes. Why do you think the Black/White remakes had hamburger eating contests in Castelia?
>>
>>25875466
>implying gen V wasn't the first and last gen with good writing

gen IX came impressively close, but the fucking revamped PokeGender system ruined it completely.
>>
>>25875601
>gen IX came impressively close
I don't know, I kind of preferred gen X's multiversal crisis story especially how you could see the effects throughout the story and then you find out what caused it.
>>
>>25875533
thanks, it came out of my ass

>>25875466
But you gotta admit, the sequence where Shockgock is wrecking up all of Team Socket's shit while they can't do anything but watch was pretty great, right?
>>
>>25875601
Oh, yes. I loved the autist and his "2deep4u" bullshit.
And I especially loved how, at the end of the day, it was still a "evil guy wants legendary Pokemon to rule world", despite all the pretentious bullshit preceding it.
They tried harder, and somehow ended up making an even worse story than usual.

Gen V was fucking trash, and no amount of time will change that fact.
>>
>Still no region based on Australia.

It's like GF doesn't even want their kangaroo money.
>>
Gen VII was a MASSIVE surprise when it turned out the region was based on Australia, but the remakes took that to ridiculous levels, with expies of Steve Irwin, Hugh Jackman and Mad Max!

At least Kangaskhan finally got a pre-evolution (even if it's pre-evolution turned out to be the baby that joins Kangaskhan when she's Mega Evolved...)
>>
>>25875657
>region based on china was made before Australia
How does it feel cuck?
But seriously gen 8 was an obvious china shill.
>>
>>25875657
>>25875670

Excuse me? Gen VII was based on Australia!
>>
To be honest, I'm more interested in how you guys' timelines are different from my own than how the franchise is doing in my timeline.

Mainly since, in the timeline I'm from, the franchise's popularity is waning. No, not to Medabots, they STILL haven't localized another Medabots game in this timeline.
>>
File: 1365134039755.jpg (7KB, 125x131px) Image search: [Google]
1365134039755.jpg
7KB, 125x131px
Oh man, you remember all those retards who thought Sun/Moon was gen 7? How could they possibly think with all the Zygarde stuff leftover from XY? They backpedaled so hard when the real gen 7 was announced.
>>
>>25875657
>>25875670
>>25875682
>>25875688
See, these guys are a perfect example of what I'm talking about. 10/10 timelines, would consider visiting one day when we have the technology assuming it doesn't affect things on a grand scale.
>>
What's the deal with the newest event listed on Serebii, guys?

I don't even know what this 'Zygarde' thing is and I've been playing since way back in gen 8.
>>
>>25875682
For the last time, that was a romhack people passed off as a real game for a while.
It was crazy how that picked up steam though.
>>
>>25875731
I knew Cactowl being made official was too good to be true.
>>
File: dGlPL[1].png (4KB, 320x288px) Image search: [Google]
dGlPL[1].png
4KB, 320x288px
Hey guys, so I've been playing some of my grandpa's old Pokémon games recently and there's one game (I don't know which gen, but before Gen !X for sure) where you actually get to fight Ash, apparently?

It's so retarded, they don't even have his Pikachu outside of its Poké Ball. I'm so glad they never decided to do this again.
>>
>people that started with SuMo are old enough to post here

Fuck I'm old
>>
>>25875798
That's not Ash. At least, it's not my timeline's Ash, who released his Lapras and never got an Eevee, let alone an Espeon.
>>
The games have lost their touch ever since they put Masuda's head in that jar.
>>
>>25875402
>STILL no dark gym leader
>>
>>25875574
To be honest your timeline is better off with Sans money than with Whisper money.
>>
>>25875649
your ass has good ideas

but can we talk about the new protags for BlazeFlameLavaFireRed and ForestPlantTreeLeafGreen tho, talk about aged up, this could be the formula shakeup we've been waiting for
>>
>still no Mega Flygon
>>
>STILL no Ultra Mega Lucario

Man I wish they'd pay more attention to old pokemon
>>
Pokemon has been shit ever since GF hired moot.
That old geezer ruins everything.
>>
>>25874631
Thank you. Saved.
>>
>>25873874
>Chair and Table

Why am I giggling like a retard at this?
>>
>>25878544
Inb4 "because you're underage."
>>
>>25878587

I think I just needed a good laugh today.
>>
>>25876949

That was GenXIII.

>TFW no Giga Salamence even after Giga Evolutions, the next step after Mega Evolutions, were introduced in GenXXII... And that was 13 Generations ago!
>>
>Garchomp still OP
>VGC dominated by M-Kangaskhan, Primal Groudon & Kyogre, and the rest for the 25th year in a row
>STILL NO MEGA FLYGON
>Sinnoh still best region
>>
The RE: Pokemon and EXCEED: Pokemon where the worst additions to the game. And people bitched about Mega Evolution way back when?
>>
>>25878690
>giga evolutions

yeah and how about instead of throwing around giga evolutions they gave megas to the pokemon that still need them, jesus
>>
>>25873874
>made Chair and Table the best game in the series

but Bread and Butter were the first games to ditch all traditional evolutions entirely and only include megas
>>
>203x
>Poors used 3ds hackroms
>>
>>25873801
>10th gen
>>
>>25876475
Even in gen XI when they included 24 gyms (One for each type) they had the balls to put a second Aura type gym because muh Lucario pandering.
Fuck GF
>>
>>25879709
at least it was an easy way to get all the eeveelutions for the pokedex
>>
I just love how the Team Zirra uses mechas for pokemon fights
It really made them stand out from the other villains
>>
Probably more hype for the next set of remakes than the Sun/Moon remakes.

ProudLucario and WetGreninja will knock it out of the park for sure
>>
>>25875721
>gen 8
You mean Gen 6.02? We haven't had a new gen in 32 years anon. We've had 1,256 new Pokemon and 9 new regions but those have all been southern Kalos
>>
do you think that purple and brown are gen XX, gen XIX.5 or gen XVIII.75? I mean the've added a new type and five starters so I'm confused
>>
>>25880739
>2016+29
>still being a gen 6.0x fag

New Pokémon = new gen, deal with it faggot.
>>
Jesus fuck those gen 9 faggots will never stop complaining whining about the removal of following pokemon will they
Thread posts: 84
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.