[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

MAKE JOIN AVENUE GREAT AGAIN

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 6

File: Untitled.jpg (1MB, 2021x2401px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.jpg
1MB, 2021x2401px
MAKE JOIN AVENUE GREAT AGAIN
>>
>>25869071
>Mr. Trump is a girl
>>
File: 11.jpg (31KB, 762x480px) Image search: [Google]
11.jpg
31KB, 762x480px
>>25869077
a CUTE girl
time to make some bank in real estate nigga
>>
AWOOO
>>
>>25869099
-VMENT

SMALL LOAN OF 1 MILLION POKEBUCKS
>>
What's 4chan's opinion on Join Avenue?
>>
>>25869071
I wish DS wifi still worked. Precious little in a Pokemon game felt better or was as useful as a maxed-out Join Avenue.
>>
>>25869111

I never bothered with it
>>
>>25869126
Magnemites
>>
>>25869111
I think we need to win again. We lose on trades, we're losing the battles, its a mess. Sad!
I'm going to make Join Avenue great again, and we're going to win, believe me. You can count on that. And if you check the latest pokepolls, by the way, I'm winning.
>>
>>25869111
>>25869139
O-powers did it better
>>
>>25869369
Literally never use them
>>
>>25869111
You play BW2 on a flashcart so you can easily edit the save or you don't play at all. Join Avenue is one reason.
>>
File: 1459720443434.jpg (3KB, 173x167px) Image search: [Google]
1459720443434.jpg
3KB, 173x167px
>>25870027
>>
>Buy berries in moderate bulk every day since there were few places to get them in Unova
>Gyms allowed stat buffs and even level ups
>Relic shop is just a nice novel raffle
>Parlours that increase friendship
>get 2 of each shop that you need and soon you're rolling in items, berries and stat boosts
>best of all, dat music
I would say I miss it if I wasn't replaying Black 2 recently.
>>
>>25870016
What am I missing out on?
I'm playing B2 for the first time
>>
>>25869111
it was cool and checkd
>>
>>25870032
What, you think this post deserves and can get a good response ?
>>
>>25870049
>this mad over a single post
>>
File: 1453967420504.jpg (47KB, 380x380px) Image search: [Google]
1453967420504.jpg
47KB, 380x380px
>>25870051
Not even.
I love shitposting on shit posts.
>>
>>25869111
It was a shitty completely out of place in the world location that I utterly hate. I'd rather have a mall or a marketplace that is filled with all those NPCs if they must be together in one place for convenience(I personally would prefer they weren't) than Join Avenue.
>>
>>25870234
>out of place
>is a mall right next to the big city in charge of entertainment

>i'd rather have a generic shopping mall area (which these games already have) vs a customizable, interactive experience that rewards the player generously for their effort

(Join Avenue is the shit, by the way)
>>
>>25870234
You sound like someone who didn't have any friends to play with.
>>
>>25870037
anybody?
>>
>>25870249
>>is a mall right next to the big city in charge of entertainment
It's not. It's literally a generic hub disconnected from the rest of the world that was shoved right in the middle of the road for some reason(in order for people not to miss it?), and it's completely unskippable .

>>i'd rather have a generic shopping mall area (which these games already have)
Yes, that doesn't break my immersion.
>a customizable, interactive experience that rewards the player generously for their effort
The only true thing in that whole sentence is "customizable" and I don't see that as a good thing. Who the fuck are you to customize in which order or which layout a shop in the supposed "mall" should be? The random stranger that happened to walk in and for some reason a guy in a suit forced you into owning it? What the fuck is this shit?

And effort? What effort? Trading magnemites back and forth endlessly? Are you high? Or picking the correct shop out of a list of recommendations in order to maximize a dumb stat?

Join Avenue is garbage.
>>
>>25870350
Are you a retard? Who the fuck did anything in Join Avenue with friends? Everyone traded magnemites back and forth newfag.

And also, forced social features in the middle of the gameplay completely breaking any kind of pace are complete trash. If you must have the Join Avenue at least make it an optional thing in the side.
>>
>>25870375
I mean, I just used Join Avenue as intended, I didn't go to such extreme lengths to minmax it. Also, you can totally just walk through it if you don't want to use it.
>>
>>25869440
So you probably just beated the league and abandoned the game, because the O-Powers are godsend.
>>
>>25870405
>beated

And no, I have nearly 300 hrs in AS, I've never felt the need to use them
>>
>>25870414
The O-Power for hatching eggs dude, if you want to complete the dex, make a living dex or even train mons for competition, they're absolutely perfect.
Just because you're dumb to don't know how something is useful, this doesn't means that it's bad.
>>
>>25870448
Where did I say they were bad you fucking autist?

I have done and do all of those things you faggot
The hatching power is useless if you have flame body anyway
It shaves a few seconds off and only lasts for a little while
Not worth the hassle at all
>>
File: 1455580329075.jpg (51KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
1455580329075.jpg
51KB, 512x512px
>>25870469
>The hatching power is useless if you have flame body anyway
>It shaves a few seconds off and only lasts for a little while
Wow, you really are retarded, the O-Power STACKS with Flame Body, using Hatching O-Power 3 is literally TWICE more fast and with the 3 minutes you can literally hatch your 5 eggs, besides, only takes 3 seconds to activate a O-Power, if you do the math you're winning for a large margin.
Just compare hatching the eggs ONLY with flame body and then with a Hatching O-Power 3 active, it's much, but much more faster.
>>
>>25869111

It was good. Having a shop that instantly hatches eggs needs to come back.
>>
File: 1456115083957.jpg (24KB, 274x321px) Image search: [Google]
1456115083957.jpg
24KB, 274x321px
>>25870548
>Being a grammar nazi
You don't know jack shit about O-Powers, everybody here uses it for breeding, "I don't care about a few seconds difference" is not a argument because it saves not seconds but a few minutes from you, in the long run you can hatch much more eggs.
In resume, you're being a contrarian over the difficulty of pressing a button.
>>
>>25870360
1. No, it's not. It's directly south of Nimbasa. As in you walk out of Nimbasa's southern gate and you're inside the mall.
2. You're arguing that a mall that you get to own and control breaks your immersion. Maybe it does, but I can concoct a whole list of immersion-breaking things in Pokemon. I'm not trying to be an apologist, it's just immersion isn't the strongest trait in Pokemon. I'm curious why this is something you value in a game where monsters can only use moves a certain number of times and NPCs stand in the same spot all day and all night.
3. How is customization not a good thing? How is this your argument? Being able to pick what shops you want and how many of them you need isn't a boon in your eyes? If I want 10 hatcheries, I can have them. 5 lotteries and 5 cafes? Sure.

If you want to just coil to max out your Join Avenue, you can. But you're rewarded also for simply interacting with other people. B2W2 were great for tying in multiple bonuses for a single action. Battle online? You get BP which helps with further team building. Hatching eggs? Activate the funfest mission for hatching eggs in order to get pass orbs while also running hatching pass power.
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.