[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Pokemon Sun&Moon legendaries foreshadowed in XY ?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 7

File: elite4room.jpg (34KB, 480x297px) Image search: [Google]
elite4room.jpg
34KB, 480x297px
Pokemon Sun&Moon legendaries foreshadowed in XY ?
>>
How did I not notice this
>>
>>25865506
It's clear the one on the left looks like a jackel or maybe some other kind of canine, but what about the one on the right? It looks like a cloaked figure but it also looks like a large bird if you look at it in the right angle. However there are also people theorizing that they could be a reference to Zygarde's other forms, the left being 10% and the right Perfect Zygarde, these people even going so far as to say that the one on the left resembles Loki's son Fenrir which 10% is based on, and the one of the right resembles Loki's daughter Hel which Perfect Zygarde is based on.

There is also another statue though, which is found right before going into Diantha's room. This one here which resembles a humanoid figure holding the hilt of a sword. Some have been saying it looks like Cresselia in a way or even that it could be Diantha, but it doesn't look like her at all. If these other two statues are meant to foreshadow the Sun and Moon box legendaries could this one foreshadow the third legendary for that trio?
>>
>>25865740
That's a penis entering a vagina
>>
>>25865740
Jackals are found in australia and/or new zealand, I'm not sure. But that would mean that the next region IS gonna take place in a tropical place, maybe a mix of hawaii and australia ?
>>
>>25865873
fuck off hawaiifag
>>
>>25865873
>While the word "jackal" has historically been used for many small canids, in modern use it most commonly refers to three species: the closely related black-backed jackal and side-striped jackal of sub-Saharan Africa, and the golden jackal of south-central Eurasia.

>The jackal is a medium sized member of the dog family, originally found in Africa, Asia and southeast Europe. There are four main species of jackal with these jackal species being the golden jackal, the side-striped jackal, the black-backed jackal and the Ethiopian wolf jackal. The golden jackal is the most northernly species of jackal and can be found as far east as Burma in Southeast Asia.

They aren't native to Australia or New Zealand though.
>>
I have literally been saying this for so long
>>
File: robbierotten.jpg (12KB, 314x406px) Image search: [Google]
robbierotten.jpg
12KB, 314x406px
>>25865506

>beating the X/Y elite four again today
>see these statues
>going to make a thread about it but decide not to

>go on /vp/ 3 hours later
>see this thread

Holy fucking jesus, I was questioning my own placement in the universe for a moment. Are you me from a different timeline?
>>
>>25865506
a monkey and a manectric
is full of mimstakes
>>
>>25866006
I'm you, but stronger.
>>
>>25865506
The theory used to be the eventmons but they had nothing to do looks-wise.
>>
The dog statue represents the Pokemon

The cloaked figure represents the trainer (looks a little bit like Anne from Pokken)

The one in the middle is the "bonded spirit"/ "fusion" ... Like ash Greninja or AZ Floette

Or it could just symbolize mega evolution as a bond between man and beast

There also appears to be a pokeball shape towards the bottom of the center statue.... Come to think of it, the statue looks a little bit like Magearna
>>
File: Unova statue.png (36KB, 256x192px) Image search: [Google]
Unova statue.png
36KB, 256x192px
>>25867990

>The cloaked figure represents the trainer

This guy gets it.
>>
>>25868067
It represents the same individual in both cases
>>
>>25867990
>Come to think of it, the statue looks a little bit like Magearna
It really doesn't.
>>
>>25865506
>>25866006
>>25866556
meme magic
>>
>>25867990
>Come to think of it, the statue looks a little bit like Magearna

Not even on drugs or whatever you kids take as medicine.
>>
>>25865740
>Jackal
>Not Anubis, the Sun god.
>>
>>25867990
My man bringing some sense to the board
>>
>>25865740
It look like mega florges to me
>>
>>25865740
its a cresselia/reshiram fusion reburst
>>
File: Anubis.png (47KB, 254x474px) Image search: [Google]
Anubis.png
47KB, 254x474px
>>25871559
>Anubis
>Sun god

That's Ra, not Anubis
>>
File: Pidgeot.png (252KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
Pidgeot.png
252KB, 600x600px
>>25871720
why was the mega not fire/flying?
>>
>>25871658
pls no
>>
File: 1387290819263.jpg (561KB, 1200x848px) Image search: [Google]
1387290819263.jpg
561KB, 1200x848px
>>25865740
It's the next champ, Kiryuin Ragyo.
You play her daughter i f you pick the girl trainer.
>battle theme
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FRivqBxbHRs
>>
>>25871752
mega talonflame is our only hope
>>
The sun and moon legendaries are a wolf and gorilla.

The gorilla carries the sun into the sky, the wolf chases the sun away. The gorilla is a peaceful legendary that only brings warmth and happiness, while the wolf chases out the light and brings fright.
>>
>>25871720
The Sun God is Slifer.
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.