[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What are your favorite post game stuff from past games? What

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: 1456890237637.jpg (29KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1456890237637.jpg
29KB, 500x500px
What are your favorite post game stuff from past games? What would you like to see in future games?
>>
Battle Factory.
I love playing with rental shitmons against other rental shitmons.
>>
Any and all tournaments. While Battle Maison sucks, I love the idea of multi-battles and teaming up with NPCs like your rival, the champion, the villainous teams boss, etc.

Also >>25865119
>>
>>25865119
Oh, and while not post game, those battle CDs from gale of darkness.
In general, anything that's more like a puzzle where you have to work with the tools you're given, in the format of a pokemon battle.
>>
File: 1458695673865.jpg (47KB, 400x529px) Image search: [Google]
1458695673865.jpg
47KB, 400x529px
>>25865090

I would like to see....

>Another mini campaign like Heatran from platinum

>Event legends handled like they were in gen 4

>Battle anything....the only lame one was arcade

>Something like the battle mountain from Colliseum

>All Pacha posters burning in hell so I never see this garbage again

That's the short list anyway
>>
>>25865160
> All of this

Well, I don't mind the Pachas.

I really loved the World Tournament. It was fun way to integrate all the gens up to that point
>>
PWT pretty fucking please
Battle Factory
A shit ton of move tutors to fix our shitmons please
>>
>>25865320
How would you go about the move tutors?
>>
>>25865090
>Battle Frontier/Battle Tower

>Pokemon following the character

>16 badges

>minor legendaries hidden in locations like Gen 1
>>
>>25866011

this. ORAS really screwed the furfrou with not bringing in battle frontier and instead giving us the lame shit from XY.

also I fail to see why gamefreak adds a feature like a pokemon following you only to remove it after yellow, brng it back into HG/SS and remove it again. shits fucking tiring. I want to explore with my favourite pokemon outside of his/her ball

Yes more badges. I liked going from jhoto to kanto to collect more badges and face more gym leaders. 8 isn't enough.

es more legendaries to look for. one thing i actually enjoyed about ORAS was doing different things to acccess other legendaries. the sky to get giratina, caves for kyurem ect ect.
>>
>>25866011
With 18 types, it would be pretty great to see 18 gyms actually. Or maybe make two of those gyms dual type, with double battle trainers.
>>
>>25865090
>What are your favorite post game stuff from past games?
Battle Frontier (Gen3/4)
Extra region with 8 more gyms (Gen 2)
Sevii Islands (Gen 3)
Gym Leader Rematch (Gen 4)
PWT (Gen 5)

>What would you like to see in future games?
A properly developed plot
Retconned megas
Gym leader rematch from different regions via quest or by battling/trading with people with different games
A mini region post game like Sevii Islands but with gym leaders or some kind of facility
Gym Leader's pokémon level scaling depending on my pokémon party
No more E4 + Champion. Instead game gets a proper tournament in which the E4 and champion participate like any other trainer.

Never ever
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.