[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>TFW there will never be a sequel

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

>TFW there will never be a sequel
>>
Pokemon BTFO when?
>>
>>25864416
>xd
get out
>>
>>25864416
Good.
>>
>>25864416
But what would a sequal even be about? Some random goons trying to make shadow pokemon again?
>>
>>25864599
haha
hahahahahaha
hahahahahahahahahahaHAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH SO HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA FUCKING HAHAHAHAHAHAHA FUNNY HAHAHAHAHAHA LE MEME HAHAHAHAHA
>>
>>25864599

You first.
>>
>>25864619
>But what would a sequal to Red/Blue even be about? Some random kid trying to beat the Pokemon League again?
>>
>>25864416
When looking at the Gamecube era, I don't like Pokemon XD.
>>
what are some essential pokemon side games?

ive played the GB TCG and pokepark 2 and thats it.
>>
>>25867636

The game where you're just sitting with Pikachu trying to watch TV and he keeps changing the fucking channel

Like fuck you faggot I want to watch the Psyduck news

But he just wants to watch this faggot squirtle selling stupid shit to menopausal women and retards

And he keeps jumping up to the screen and not letting me see

One time he got stuck in this hole when we were out having a walk and you're supposed to pull him out. So I left him there, and left the game running all day while he was stuck in this hole, suffering.

Take that you fucking faggot.
>>
>>25867636
Like this anon >>25867703 said: Pokemon Channel.

Colosseum or XD are essential as well, if you haven't played those. I'd also recommend any of the pokemon ranger games.
>>
>>25864434
You mean pokemon :^D when
>>
>>25864416
XD
>>
God, Colosseum and XD made battles drag on way too long with the shadow Pokemon mechanic. I was bored out of my mind by the time I reached the ending.
>>
>>25864416
"Shadow Mewtwo" in Pokken gives me hope that they haven't completely forgotten, although it's a bit different.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.