[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Should I get BW2 if I didn't like BW1?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

File: image.png (89KB, 407x396px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
89KB, 407x396px
Should I get BW2 if I didn't like BW1?
>>
>>25858575
Yes.
BW1 are dogshit. Only gen5 fanboys and "nuzlocke" fags even bother
BW2, however, are the best and most polished games in the series.
>>
Probably since you can catch your le epic oldgen bros in 2 because Game Freak forgot they had to pander to nostalgiafags to succeed.
>>
>>25858604
yeah i honestly don't know what gamefreak were thinking by having exclusively gen 5 pokes in BW
>>
>>25858575
Yes
Nobody really liked BW1 anyway
>>
>>25858604
>remakes a bunch of old Pokemon
>can only use starter, lilipup, and freebie monkey until 3rd gym
>omg is is so much better yass! There's no genwun to be mad about muh bros a www yeah

Don't get me wrong I love gen5, but you're completely fucking retarded.
>>
>>25858650
>I didn't like it so nobody likes it
They're my favourite games. Don't get why people didn't like that you could only catch new Pokemon. It's a new gen with no new evolutions.
>>
>>25858670
You just have bad taste.
What's your favorite food?
>>
>>25858701
Good taste, you mean. I'm not shitting on BW2 by the way, I just liked the way the first did things more. I admit the start of BW is very slow in terms of Pokemon, but once you get into Pinwheel Forest you're fine.
>>
>>25858744
Blah blah blah
Are you some kind of Russian who only eats pickles and sour meat too?
Because your taste is so bad I can't tell the difference
>>
>>25858826
Fantastic argument.
>>
>>25858656
Nice hyperbole, but before 3rd gym you can use, off the top of my head:
Starters, Monkeys, Lillipup, Patrat, Purrloin, Munna, Blitzle, Pidove, Sewaddle, Venipede, Audino, Sawk/Throh, Timburr, Tympole, Sandile, Darumaka, Scraggy, Petilil, Cottonee, and whatever else I've happened to forget.
>>
>>25858575
>Not playing emerald instead

Seriously, every single game after emerald is trash, there is no need to bother playing the rest
>>
>>25858575
I'd say so. BW are probably my favourites, but BW2 are better designed games for the most part, definitely have a much better post game. The PWT is probably my favourite post game in the series in fact. Pokewood is also one of the better side games. So there's a lot of gameplay there on top of the main story, which is alright if not stellar.

The downsides are the gyms and E4/Champ aren't that strong still. On the other hand the Ghetsis and Colress fights are pretty good.
>>
>>25858886
Roggenrola and Woobat too.
>>
>>25858575
As someone who didn't like BW and think it's the cancer that marked the decline of Pokemon series - yes. BW2 fixes quite a bit of problems of the original game. The only downside is that a lot of fun features like Join Avenue are now locked off forever due to the NWFC shut down.
>>
>>25858980

I got my join avenue full in three weeks or so without wifi
>>
>>25858575
From what I've personally noticed, people who hate BW love BW2, and vice versa.
>>25858980
>implying the decline of the series wasn't marked with DP
>being cancer yourself
>>
>>25858980
Please kill yourself. DP were shit and Platinum barely saved it. B/W were a massive step up.
>>
>>25858604
>buying sequels of a shit game and still wanting the same dex from the first pair of gen 5 games

><> J
bait or denial
can't tell
>>
>>25859057
BW2 was pretty much the Grey to BW, though. The NPCs even have the same dialogue most of the time.
>>
>>25858575
Black and White was basically a prequel for Black and White 2. It's where all the meat is, for me. Although I like BW, I do recognise its flaws, and BW2 cleans most of that up.

Also, I felt like BW2 kind of pushed Gamefreaks boundaries as to what they can put in a Pokemon game, story wise, which I really appreciated.
>>
>>25858575
bw2 are shit as well
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.