[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What are you're argumentos against Music Type?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 157
Thread images: 15

File: 1450336367847.jpg (98KB, 788x273px) Image search: [Google]
1450336367847.jpg
98KB, 788x273px
What are you're argumentos against Music Type?
>>
impho SOUND wouldn't be a badd addition, what is wobuffet doing in there though?
>>
>>25857129
didn't make it
>>
>>25857120
I'm not inherently opposed but a several of those particular choices are stupid.
>>
>>25857120
>Spanish mobile user
Please, kill yourself
>>
File: tumblr_o50pp1nAoB1ubea57o1_500.png (592KB, 500x734px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o50pp1nAoB1ubea57o1_500.png
592KB, 500x734px
>>25857120
I actually like the idea of a Sound Type
Sounds like it'll be a lot of fun!
I don't really agree with some of the Pokemon you'd give the Sound Typing to.
I think these Pokemon should be getting the Sound Typing
>Exploud
>Chatot [Sound/Flying]
>Noctowl [Sound/Flying]
>Cinccino
>Pyroar [Sound/Fire]
>Chimecho [Sound/Psychic]
>Politoed [Sound/Water]
>Kricketune [Sound/Bug]
>Meloetta [Sound/Psychic] [Sound/Fighting]
>Wigglytuff [Sound/Fairy]

>Pyroar
>>
Tympole or however you spell it
>>
>>25857120
because Sound doesn't fit type match ups

Fairy fucking stretches the concept, Sound would tear it
>>
>>25857835
Nah, Misdreaveous/Mismagius should both get sound. They're based on banshees, ghosts known for screeaming, and their pokedex entries mention how they make odd noises to scare people and shit.
>>
>>25857853
Why?
>>
>>25857860
Because Fairy is not a type like Fire, Electric and Bug.
>>
>>25857866
How is it not? I don't understand how Fairy or Sound don't fit with the other types.
>>
>>25857647
trying too hard
>>
>>25857866
Fire and Electric and Water etc are all elemental, I give you that. But "bug type" makes about as much sense as "fish type" or "bird type". Fairy and Sound are just as valid as Normal or Psychic.
>>
Sound type
X2 on Ghost, Fighting, Fairy
X0.5 on Grass, Ice, bug
X0 on sound

Yay or nay?
>>
>>25857120
>What are you're argumentos against Music Type?
It doesn't exist.
>>
What a gen4 meme
>>
>>25857958
>new type
>anti-meta
>effectiveness makes no sense thematically

hi gamefreak
>>
>>25857120
No argument. Makes more sense than Dragon, Fairy, Bug, Dog, and Cat.
>>
>>25857120
All Pokemon make sounds. Some make more sound than others. Doesn't mean they should be retyped. Besides, sound is a mechanical wave. It's literally thinner air blasts. Flying type moves would be affected, like air slash and Aeroblast.

Sound-based moves already exist and they are not a type. Sound type would monopolize and expand on the "hitting behind substitute" mechanic, and Substitute would be rendered useless in-battle.

We would need more Sound based mons like how we needed 13 Fairy types in Gen 6 out of 72 Pokemon. Almost 20% of Kalos Pokemon were Fairy. Having 20% of another region's Pokemons be Sound would be ass.
>>
>>25858022
Ok then let's see
X2 against Psychic (cannot concentrate) normal (loud noises and animals)
X0.5 against rock, ground and grass (give no fucks about sound)
X0 against soun (two opposites equal noises delete each other)
>>
>>25858049
All Pokemon are made out of water.
>>
>>25857120
It's not something you can be, is it? You can attack with sound, but you're not physically sound. Psychic have telekinetic powers in them, dark pokémon have some dark stuff flowing through them.
>>
>>25858049
All Pokémon can fight, yet fighting is a type
>>
>>25858055
No.
>>
>>25858065
All living organisms are made out of water.
>>
>>25858059
Sorry I forgot about all those electric types litterally made of electricity
>>
>>25858069
Hello every ghost, almost every steel, Slugma and Magcargo...
>>
>>25858094
>living
Pomf was right about this hellhole
>>
>>25858049
>Having 20% of another region's Pokemons be Sound would be ass.
1. You're assuming Sun/Moon will have as few new pokemon as X/Y
2. They don't need to add as many sound types because there are more pokemon that can be retyped to sound than there were that could be retyped to fairy.
>>
>>25858100
Steel pokémon are dead, Slugma is dead... Yeah right.
>>
>>25858055
>>25858069
>trying to apply real biology to Pokemon
>forgetting about the whole amorphous, legendary and mineral egg groups
I guess we humans are water elementals. Praise Poseidon.

>>25858064
Most pokemons don't have a fighting spirit. They fight like magical pets. Fighting pokemon are mostly competitive and have their own techniques.
>>
>>25857866
>Dragon
>>
>Exploud is Sound type
>Soundproof

>Poison types
>immune to Poison and can have other abilities
>>
>>25858050
what's it weak to?
>>
>>25857120
>Shiftry
>Wobbuffet
>Alakazam

>Sound

Am I missing something here?
>>
>>25858134
>exploud gets a new ability
>amplify: raises sp.attack when hit by a sound-type move

what tier is it now?
>>
>>25858108
>They don't need to add as many sound types because there are more pokemon that can be retyped to sound than there were that could be retyped to fairy. Let's make a comparison.
Exploud line, Wigglytuff line, Chimecho line, DELELELEWHOOP line, Mismagius line, Chatot, Audino, Melloetta. 15
Clefable line, Togekiss line, Granbull line, Wigglytuff line, Azumarill line, Mr. Mime line, Gardevoir line, Mawile, Whimsicott line. 22
>>
>>25858135
I can see things like ice, rock, water, ground, grass being all possible candidates because of insonorization
>>
>>25858144
>Am I missing something here?
No, it's just type autism excuses. Some people want Electrode, Golbat, Wailord and Swoobat as Sound types because explosions make boom and whales and bats have echolocalization
>>
>>25858153
let's be real here, half of those didn't need the fairy type. They'd probably retype some others for no real reason

>>25858166
actually, SE against water would make sense as well as change the meta
>>
File: 250px-715Noivern.png (49KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
250px-715Noivern.png
49KB, 250x250px
>>25857120
seems pretty dumb.

why isn't noivern on the list?

what would sound even be weak against?
>>
>>25858153
You forgot the Tympole line, Noivern line. Politoed, Audino, and Maractus. 23
>>
>>25858178
Only problem I had with Gamefreak's fairy retypings were Mr. Mime and Gardevoir.
Celebi was a better pick for Fairy, but they've shown they're not going to change dual-type mon's types unless it's Normal/Flying
>>
>>25858153
>>25858199
Oh, and the Pyroar line. 25.
>>
>>25858204
>all mythics are retyped to fairy/x

how do you feel about this?
>>
>>25858199
I counted Audino. It's 22 possible ones with the ones you listed. The same as Fairy types.
>Tympole line losing Water/Ground type
Not going to happen and you know it.
>>
File: unnamed (1).png (43KB, 300x281px) Image search: [Google]
unnamed (1).png
43KB, 300x281px
Jigglypuff and clefairy lose fairy type? OP go fucking die.
>>
>>25858218
No reason it shouldn't. We already have a ton of Water/Grounds and they only learn a single ground move by level anyway. Should be Water/Sound.
>>
>>25858216
Fetus cat would be weird as Fairy but it wouldn't contradict anything
Onion fairy would fit the best for obvious reasons
Shooting star of wishes and future-seeing fits better with Steel/Psychic
Cute Seaslime would be better as pure Water for lore consistency
Grass Hedgehog would fit as Fairy, Flying Edgedog wouldn't
Victory rabbit tries too hard to be badass, being a Fairy wouldn't fit
>>
>>25858153
Wailmer and Wailord should be sound too
>>
>>25857958
GOAT Sound type matchups coming through

Offensive;
>SE - Water, Flying, Ghost
>NVE - Steel, Rock, Grass
>X0 - Electric

Defensive ;
>SE - Ice, Psychic
>NVE - Electric, Water, Ghost
>X0 - Sound
>>
>>25858144
Alakazam and musical spoons is fucking brilliant.
>>
>>25858320
>>25858175
kek
Predicted. It's Pokedex entries don't mention Sound A SINGLE TIME and yet the Soundbabbies keep posting this.
>>
I've always loved the idea of sound type. So many sound based moves already, might as well make a type. Thinking type charts I can only think of Rock being resistant (yelling in caves) and something involving water type
>>
>>25858415
>So many sound based moves already, might as well make a type.
Sound type moves only work now because they're not all Normal or Sound types.
>>
>>25857835
7.8 too much "sound".
>>
>>25857866
The types are elements. Sound and Light - especially Light - fit as elements more than Bug, Ghost, Fighting, Fairy and Dragon
>>
>>25857958
>x2 on Fighting

Oh good
>>
>>25858134
soundproof would obviously be retconned, along with other unique interactions with sound-based moves, if it went from a subtype to a full type
>>
>>25858372
How many times do the pokedex entries for Gardevoir or Mr.Mime mention fairies?
>>
>>25858134
>>25858152
>>25858479
Soundproof can just become an ability like Levitate that makes the pokemon immune to sound moves.
>>
still waiting for gem-type
>>
>>25857120
>Alakazam
>Sound

What.
>>
>>25858462
The Types are more like attributes, hence "Flying", "Ghost", and "Bug". Same dealio with Fighting and Dark; they're not made of or can control some raw element known as "Fighting" and "dark, its that they're physically attuned to fighting well and dirty, respectively.

Chances are Water would've been Fish the same way Flying was almost Bird until someone probably stepped in and told Satoshi "thats silly, m8".
>>
>>25858508
You mean Special orientated Rock types?
>>
>>25858541
>Flying was almost Bird

Flying IS Bird in Japanese, surely?
>>
>>25858541
>>25858565
You're retarded. It's deliberate to go out of the way of naming them after elements.

Ground =/= Earth
Fly =/= Air
Grass =/= Plant
Ghost =/= Undead
It's to differentiate from other jrpgs at the time.
>>
>>25858601
Why am I retarded again anon? I just fact-checked and found out I was wrong, and Bird is indeed just a scrapped type, but still.

It's almost as if you replied to me and called me a fucking retard for no reason. You wouldn't do that, would you?
>>
>>25858490
>if you disagree with me you have to agree with everything Gamefreak does
Oh, just shut up.
>>
>>25857120

What do Hypno, Wobbufett or Shiftry have to do with sound? And yeah, Audino listens to heartbeats to determine someone's health but it doesn't actually attack with sounds, so Sound type doesn't fit.
>>
>>25858108
and even then approx 20% of Kanto Pokemon were Poison type, there is always a certain type abundant in each region.
>>
>>25858508
Golduck - Water/Gem
>It may use telekinetic powers if its forehead glows mysteriously.
Persian - Normal/Gem
>Among fans, the size of the jewel in its forehead is a topic of much talk.
Tentacruel (?) - Poison/Gem
>Tentacruel has large red orbs on its head. The orbs glow before lashing the vicinity with a harsh ultrasonic blast.
Hypno (?) - Psychic/Gem
>Hypno holds a pendulum in its hand. The arcing movement and glitter of the pendulum lull the foe into a deep state of hypnosis. While this Pokémon searches for prey, it polishes the pendulum.
Starmie - Water/Gem
>Starmie's center section - the core - glows brightly in seven colors. Because of its luminous nature, this Pokémon has been given the nickname "the gem of the sea."
Dratini/Dragonair
>It is said to alter weather conditions in its vicinity by discharging energy from the crystals on its neck and tail.
Flaaffy/Ampharos - Electric/Gem
>The tail's tip shines brightly and can be seen from far away. It acts as a beacon for lost people.
Slowking (???) - Water/Gem
>No Pokedex information, but has a gem on it's crown and learns Power Gem
Mismagius/Misdreavus (???) - Ghost/Gem
>No Pokedex information, but has gems on it's collar and learns Power Gem
MegaSteelix - Gem/Ground(?)
>No Pokedex information, but has gems all over it's body
Stantler (???) - Normal/Gem
>No Pokedex information, but has magical antlers. Staring at its antlers creates an odd sensation as if one were being drawn into their centers.
cont.
>>
>>25858933
Sableye/MegaSableye - Dark/Gem(?)
>Its diet of gems has transformed its eyes into gemstones.
Spoink/Grumpig - Psychic/Gem
>Spoink keeps a pearl on top of its head. The pearl functions to amplify this Pokémon's psychokinetic powers. It is therefore on a constant search for a bigger pearl.
Clamperl/Huntail(?)/Gorebyss(?) - Water/Gem
>When it evolves, it makes a mysterious pearl that amplifies psychic powers when it's held.
Deoxys (?) - Psychic/Gem
>The crystalline organ on this Pokémon’s chest appears to be its brain.
Vespiquen (???) - Bug/Gem
>No Pokedex information, but has a gem on it's head and learns Power Gem
Uxie/Mesprit/Azelf (???) - Psychic/Gem
>No Pokedex information, but have gems on their foreheads and tails (Gems related to Sinnoh's story item, Red Chain)
Dialga/Palkia (???) - Steel/Gem(?) and Water/Gem(?)
>No Pokedex information, but have gems on their bodies and are themes for Diamond and Pearl
Boldore/Gigalith - Rock/Gem
>When it overflows with power, the orange crystal on its body glows.
Carbink/Diancie - Gem/Fairy(?)
>Born from temperatures and pressures deep underground, it fires beams from the stone in its head.
>It can instantly create many diamonds by compressing the carbon in the air between its hands.

Discuss
>>
Because sound>music

Music is just a type of sound
>>
File: gigalith.png (24KB, 355x380px) Image search: [Google]
gigalith.png
24KB, 355x380px
>based in the human ear
>prevo is an ear-shaped Rock called "Rock-n-Roll"
>Based off quartz geodes which can turn pressure and light into other wavelengths such as sound
>"The solar rays it absorbs are processed in its energy core and fired as a ball of light"
learns Solarbeam as a result
>"Compressing the energy from its internal core lets it fire off an attack capable of blowing away a mountain."
>pressure causes crystal vibrations
...mean like boomburst
>learns several "tremor" moves

Why is this thing never considered for a Rock/Sound typing?
>>
>>25859590
Because Rock/Gem is better.
>>
>>25859596
Rock / Gem is ridiculously redundant
>>
>>25859611
That's like saying Rock/Ground or Rock/Steel is redundant
Soil, sand, rocks, ores and gems constitute the lithosphere.
>>
>>25858541
Bird was a separate type from Flying. All of the Normal/Flying in Gen 1 were originally going to be Bird/Flying.
>>
>>25859590
Better candidate for Light tbqh
>>
>>25859781
Light type will most likely never exist because Electric and Fairy types exist. Also, Gems reflect Light and sometimes absorb it. Join us Gem-typebros
>>
>>25858116
>They fight like magical pets

All mons retyped to Magic type confirmed.
>>
>>25859727
So would Doduo have been pure Bird type?

Also, what would Bug, Ghost, and Dragon have become if they had the same change as Bird-to-Flying?
>>
>>25859817
I was going to say "they fight like wild animals" but wild animals don't shoot ice beams or fireballs.
>>
>>25858220
It was obviously did before Gen 6, you moron.
>>
Gamefreak is slowly trying to phase the Normal type out of existence.

Fairy got rid of a few Normal types. Sound will get rid of a few more. Finally, who knows what will follow, but it will be something to get rid of normal typing.

I think Gamefreak realizes, in a game of elemental monsters, having a Normal type was a mistake
>>
What about a Mexican type? Resistant to water, super effective against grass, weakness to steel and rock.
>>
>>25859823
>You know what, Bird type is pretty dumb. May as well make Cat type, right?
>Haha yeah you're right, but we got a few bird pokemon drawn up who now need a new type. What were you thinking? Perhaps "Wind-"
>"Flying" type! Thats -basically- "Bird", its perfect!

As for your question, I dunno, they could either be based on an element/substance or an action
>Bug = Chitin or Swarm
>Ghost = Ectoplasm or Haunt
>Dragon = nah man I'm stumped on this. Dragon types and moves use a whole range of elements so theres no one element to focus on, and Dragons in mythos are so widely varied in appearance, powers, motives, and even whether they're godly spirits, demons from hell or just some asshole in the forest.
>>
>>25859658
But they almost are.
Ground overlaps with Rock all the time.
Steel not as much because the type focuses more on the metallic aspect rater than the ore.
Rocks and Gems are almost the same thing, and gems have already been represented as rock perfectly in Diancie, Carbink, and Gigalith.
Not only that, but all the proposed gem types a few posts back all have have gems that function differently or not at all. In some RPGs, separating gems from rocks would work, but in Pokémon, they are usually just an aesthetic applied to Pokémon as an afterthought and had nothing to do with their abilities.
For the ones that do, they get access to the Rock type move Power Gem. Them receiving a type based on a few rhinestones Masuda scribbled in makes little to no sense in most of the listed cases.
Finally, Gems would literally function the same as rocks.
They erode from water and grass, break from physical abuse, and would still be able to hit not grounded opponents the same way Rock does.
>>
File: tumblr_m1b7zszPoO1rs1dnto1_250.gif (621KB, 250x170px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_m1b7zszPoO1rs1dnto1_250.gif
621KB, 250x170px
>>25859781
>Literally looks like an ear
>it's eyes are actually ears
>Hurr Durr should be light
>>
You dumb fucks, sound is conducted faster through solids and liquids because they are denser and the molecules are closer together.

x2 vs. Water, Steel, Rock, Ice, Psychic
x0.5 vs. Grass, Electric, Fighting, Fire
>>
>>25859928
>Dragon=Mythic type
>>
Stuff like Pixilate lets them give sound STAB to mons like Mega Altaria (the Humming Pokemon). I bet Mega Noivern would get Aerilate and we'll see more stuff like this.
>>
>Sound
>Contact
>Powder/Spore
>Bomb/Ball
What other "pseudo" types exist?
>>
>>25857866
If Dragon, Bug, and Ghost can also be types, then there's literally no reason that Fairy can't.
>>
>>25860224
Thank you. This is the most logical matchup so far, except for fire.

Sound has been shown capable of clearing out fires

http://www.cnet.com/news/engineering-students-extinguish-fire-with-sound/

On topic: I personally like the idea but it would ruin Ice and Psychic types even more
>>
>>25857866
>dark
>>
File: soundtype.png (99KB, 602x356px) Image search: [Google]
soundtype.png
99KB, 602x356px
Some time ago I made an accurate list of pokémon who are undoubtedly related to the sound type, retyping everything else is far-fetched imho.
>>
>>25861142
There are question marks on the Noivern line because I don't know whether they should be Sound/Flying or Dragon/Sound, what do you think?
>>
>>25861165
Flying is a more "disposable" type (several bugs fly without being Flying type, 2 Flying types lose it upon Mega Evolving) so I'd go with Sound/Dragon. Ideally it'd be Sound/Flying Noibat and Sound/Dragon Noivern.
>>
>>25857120
We barely cover the existing types like fairy and poison and yet you fucking faggots want another type. Good god the stupidity
>>
>>25858190
Ghost?
>>
>>25858253
I will be using these nicknames forever
>>
>>25857120
Introducing a new type wouldn't solve anything but instead create more problems. The current types need to be rebalance instead.
>>
>>25861142
I read that as SOUND/SOUND and /PSYCHIC/FIGHTING

SOUND/SOUND for best type
>>
>>25857120
Its fucking stupid and it really has no grounds being here.
>>
>>25858190
ghost?
grass?
bug?
steel?
>>
>>25860512
People should realize Game Freak isn't going to make a Sound type because they're not going to make a Contact type
Also,
>Aura/Pulse
>>
>>25861751
Why? It seems interesting and it would fit alot of Pokemon that already exist

The only issue is how a physical sound type attack would work... maybe like a sound barrier breaking tackle?
>>
>>25857120
There's no reason for another type.
Plus it's retarded.
>>
>>25857120
>cleffa/clefairy/fable
>Alakazam
>Drowzee/Hypno
>wynaut/wobbuffet
>nuzleaf/shiftry
>mismagius
>audino
fucking why
>>
>>25863081
Audino is "The Hearing Pokemon"

"It touches others with the feelers on its ears, using the sound of their heartbeats to tell how they are feeling"

Audino, as in, you know, AUDIO

It also learns several sound related moves
>>
>>25863081
>Nuzleaf/shiftry
often seen using grasswhistle, other that that, doesnt make sense
>mismagius
Banshee screams, but psy/ghost makes more sense
>Audino
the "hearing" pokemon
but it doesnt really belong there either.
the rest you posted make absolutely no sense
>>
just like everyone predicted "light" type, only then to be called fairy type officially, "sound" type will be called music type
>>
>>25861165
>>25861142
>>25861199
Just make them Dragon/Sound with levitate. Most Pokemon solve their typing issues with that
>>
>>25863188
but everyone predicted FAIRY type...
>>
>>25858050
Fighting also cant concentrate
>>
>>25863750
Fighting is already buttfucked enough in the current metagame, thanks.
>>
>>25863188
Fairy is hardly a light type. In a literal light sense, it's missing obvious choices like Lanturn and Finneon. And it can't be the "good" type because it has shit like Mawile and Whimsicott.
>>
>>25857120
>argumentos
Eso reemplazaría muchos tipos desde de doble-tipo Pokemon que necesita estar allí de más. Por ejemplo, Wigglytuff y Clefable son normal y hada. ¿Usted reemplazaría normal?
>>
>>25864745
Are you using google translate or do yo have some kind of retardation?
>>
File: 1459814912908.png (155KB, 285x287px) Image search: [Google]
1459814912908.png
155KB, 285x287px
>>25857120

Can we stop forcing this meme? We got a new type in the last games and everyone fucking hates it.

For what god forsaken reason do you think adding another one on top of that is a good idea? Much less one that barely fucking makes sense.
>>
Super-effective against Rock, Ground, Steel, Ice. (Sound waves travel fastest through solids.)
Not very effective against Water, Flying. (But not as much through liquids and gases.)
Ineffective against Psychic. (No sound in space, Psychic being the closest representative.)

Or something.
>>
>>25858541
>Chances are Water would've been Fish

Hahaha, okay idiot.
>>
>>25857120
>music

SOUND type, dumb spic.
>>
>>25857120
Gen 7: Sound
Gen 8: Space
>>
>>25864998
I like Fairy.
>>
File: TrumpIsaPokemonTrainer.png (252KB, 620x330px) Image search: [Google]
TrumpIsaPokemonTrainer.png
252KB, 620x330px
>>25857120

we should hold off on the new types for at least another couple generations.

It's a neat idea, but I'd rather new Pokemon have the type than retconning old pokes.

Also more than half of those pokes have nothing to do with sound.
>>
>>25859850
>Get rid of normal types.
>Deliberately makes Pyroar and Helioptile part normal.

Yeah, maybe if GF was one of 4chan's typical posters.
>>
>>25869225
OBVIOUSLY they made them part normal INTENTIONALLY so they could CHANGE their types to fire/SOUND and electric/LIGHT when those TYPES came out in SUN (aka SOUND) and MOON (aka LIGHT)!
>>
>>25861598
Sound/Sound

NVE moves go from .5 to .25
Mind = Blown via sound waves
>>
>>25862772
Sounds like you're fine with the mess of the meta game the way it is.

Go on and tell us your idea of balancing everything out.
>>
>>25869256
>Sounds
>>
>>25868972
I like the fact that they used it to nerf Dragons and further even the meta, but then they fucked up by letting Steel get it's foot in the door. Ice Punch Metagross ain't scared of no Earthquakes.
>>
>>25857958
x2 damage to water
x2 damage to ice
x2 damage to ground
1/2 damage to flying
1/2 damage to steel
0 damage to fire
Also
>space type
Thoughts?
>>
>>25869243
I'm sure you probably never had a father in your life, anon, but I'm not going fishing with you.
>>
>>25869264
I see what you did there.
>>
>>25857120
Sound type actually makes sense.
Super effective against rock and psychic.
But, I'm not up for retyping fairies, so they'd need to new pogeys in order to implement this typing

I could see things like Zubat and shit having types added, it does actually make sense.
>>
>>25869308
When I was younger and dumber I thought of the idea of some Pokémon having tri-types, or 3 types. Pokémon who would fit this would be pokes such as- charizard (fire, flying and dragon) lugia (water, flying, psychic) beedrill (bug poison flying) butterfree (bug psychic flying) etc. Would definitely make the game a helluva lot more convoluted than it already is tho..
>>
if more types were added, i'd want two new types because having an odd total of types ruffles my ocd, but sound sounds really boring to me. it's hard to think of new types that are interesting and make sense.
>>
>>25869365
Sound and space
>>
>>25869372
i'm a gemfag. can we make it space and gem?
>>
>>25869397
Ehh, I really like sound. Sound and gem?
>>
>>25869412
sounds good to me.
>>
>>25869397
Gem makes zero sense, would need retcons.
>>
File: 1459632527649.png (11KB, 134x315px) Image search: [Google]
1459632527649.png
11KB, 134x315px
>>25857120
All Pokémon are musical anon haven't you seen the shorts?
>sound type
>vision type
>taste type
Touch type is my favorite, when they touch with lips
>>
Sound based shit pisses me off when moves like Flash and Sand Attack effect things without eyes
>>
File: hmmmm.jpg (73KB, 710x505px) Image search: [Google]
hmmmm.jpg
73KB, 710x505px
>>25872318
>when they touch with lips
>>
>>25872430
source
>>
>>25863617
Sound/Dragon with Aerialate
>>
>>25872430
It's right in her dex entry even!
>>
File: Screenshot_2248.png (30KB, 729x291px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2248.png
30KB, 729x291px
>>25857835
>no maractus
Senpai
>>
File: e03.jpg (37KB, 668x593px) Image search: [Google]
e03.jpg
37KB, 668x593px
>>25858087
Rotom
>>
>More new types after the shit that was fairy

no
>>
>>25868972
>>25869286

Great, we are probably the only people who like fairy for reasons other than wanting to fuck sylveon. We should start a club.

My point still stands that fairy caused a shit storm among the average player (the same people who hate megas for whatever reason) and adding another type this soon would just pour salt and lemon juice on an open wound. Plus you guys are reaching extremely hard for most of your candidates for this type.....you can't really represent this shit without getting extremely abstract and creating pokemon that look less and less like....well, pokemon.
>>
>>25857120
>Jigglypuff going back to normal type
Thread posts: 157
Thread images: 15

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.