[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Pokemon questions thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: 1459851869085.jpg (564KB, 700x1004px) Image search: [Google]
1459851869085.jpg
564KB, 700x1004px
>why Charizard is not a dragon type but other pokemon that barely resembles a dragon is.
>why Gyarados is part flying type
>why dragon is weak to ice
>why fighting is weak to flying
>why flying is weak to electric
>why flying is weak to rock
>>
>>25856866
>Because GEN I balance
>Because GEN I Balance
>Because GEN I Balance
>You can't punch something that's 50' off the ground
But you can with lighning
>Also, you can kill multiple birds with relatively few stones
Last few sound like a stretch?
That's because they're half-assed excuses
Guess why they needed those excuses.
>>
>GEN 1
>no pure ground pokemon
>only one pure grass
>no pure ghost
>why in gen 1, the very first game, there isn't a pokemon of pure type for each type. you'd think in the very first game pure type pokemon for each type would help players understand type match ups better.
>>
>>25856891
So they just made up those all those shit
>>
>>25856921
what is diglett
>>
>>25856931
and Sandshrew
>>
>>25856924
>They just made up those all those shit
Nigger, what?
>>
>>25856921
>Impying your supposed to play the games sequentially
Your supposed to play whichever two come out while your in fourth-fifth grade, than start smoking weed, having girlfriends, hanging out at malls, etc.
>>
>>25856932
And Cubone
>>
If you wanted to see it in a battle and not the Poke Dex, what attack animation does mega Sharpedo actually pull out the spikes?

If you wanted to see it in a battle and not the Poke Dex, what attack animation does mega Sceptile use his Christmas tree tail as a missile?

If you wanted to see it in a battle and not the Poke Dex, what attack animation does mega Heracross make the shells on his forearms come off that make him look like some kind of robot? Hard to explain what the things on his arms are called since I'm not smart.

Why does mega Blastoise shoot out of his mouth instead of you know, the fucking cannon on its back?

If you wanted to see it in a battle and not the Poke Dex, what attack animation does mega Alakazam spin the spoons around him?
>>
>>25856866
You can chalk up the Ice weakness from how most of the dragon types are reptilian in appearance, who can't stand the cold at all.

Birds in general are not the most durable things, anything can pretty much ruin their day in flight. It's also because of le 'can't punch a bird' fad.
>>
>>25856970
I now genuinely want these answered, I hadn't thought about them before.

>Used M-Sceptile in AS
>Can't remember the tail ever shooting off
I almost forgot it even could
>>
>>25857571
>>25856970
Leaf storm shoots the tail missile
>>
>>25856891
>>Because GEN I balance
>>Because GEN I Balance
>>Because GEN I Balance

>GF
>caring about balance
>in the most unbalanced generation
>>
>>25856937
haha are you even black
>>
>>25857938
you still can't deny the fact that they did it for balancing though
>>
>>25857942
Everyone is black and gay on 4Chan
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.