[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Restarted HG, Totodile or Chikorita?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 4

File: image.jpg (273KB, 1024x712px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
273KB, 1024x712px
Restarted HG, Totodile or Chikorita?
>>
>>25853775
Brotodile
>>
File: 1459760570623.png (325KB, 500x542px) Image search: [Google]
1459760570623.png
325KB, 500x542px
>>25853810
/thread
>>
Cybdaquil master race
>>
Part of me wants the challenge of grass bro
>>
Chikorita for hard mode
>>
Only cucks choose grass types, you're no cuck right OP?
>>
>>25853775
If you do Chikorita, make sure to get an Ice type for Lance (or something that knows Ice attacks).
>>
>>25853890
I'm not a bitch who passes on a challenge. Also, I got a Croconaw traded over to me in my first run, and did Typhlosion as my starter. I don't have the Chikorita line in AS yet
>>
FUCK THIS GRASS TYPE I'M ONLY ON THE FIRST ROUTE I WANT WATER BRO
>>
>>25853775
None. They all suck. Your irrelevant bros didn't even get Megas or get into Pokken.
>>
cyndaquil
>>
>>25853890
I'm going to be straight here. I am a cuckold, but I am also a white nationalist. I believe that whites have contributed more to humanity than any other race, space travel, anti—biotics the list goes on. But when it comes down to it, blacks are just better at fucking. Theres no shame in admitting this. There is no shame in admitting that despite the infinite intellectual and moral superiority of the white race, black cock is just better at pleasing women.

The reason white women are turning from the cause and running to niggers is simply because they are not being sexually satisfied. Can you blame them? If you dont get enough to eat at home youre going to go out to eat. The only way to save the white race from miscegenation is cuckolding. My pure white wife is my angel, the apple of my eye. And I want nothing but the best for her. So every friday she gets to have her fill of big black cock. And our relationship goes on like normal. We love each other, and plan on having a child soon. She also shares my red pilled beliefs.

Monogamy is a tool of the jew. Just give it a chance once. Its exhilarating. Theres something deeply majestic about watching a toned muscular black stud going in and out of a beautiful white woman. Try it once.
>>
>>25855462
terrible pasta I never want to read this again please die.
>>
>>25853995
>I'm not a bitch who passes on a challenge
>uses two starters
>>
File: 1.jpg (50KB, 450x600px) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
50KB, 450x600px
>>25853775
Ooh, so this is the frame.
>>
>>25854300
To bad your "bros" only get attention because the fan base acts like women.
>>
>>25854300
please get a tripcode so i can filter you
>>
>>25855604
What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little shit? Ill have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and Ive been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and Im the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. Youre fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and thats just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little clever comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldnt, you didnt, and now youre paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. Youre fucking dead, kiddo.
>>
>>25853894
i did a monotype grass run of gen 3 and lance ripped me several new assholes. eventually i beat him but my fucking god after him and red i really do feel like i mastered grass type pokemon.
>>
both
>>
>>25853775
>not based firerat

Faggot
>>
>>25853775
Gatr master race
>>
The difference between Chikorita and Totodile/Cyndaquil in HGSS is ridiculous. Totodile and Cyndaquil are overpowered while Chikorita is almost worthless in-game.

That's why I never use starters in HGSS.
>>
>>25853775
Dump whatever you choose and pick a Pidgey, casual.
>>
>>25853775
>mobileposters

>>>/trash/
>>
>>25853775
Totodile is the only half decent starter in this game.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.