[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

given mudkip to brock is one of the major mistakes

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

File: hqdefault.jpg (20KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
20KB, 480x360px
given mudkip to brock is one of the major mistakes
>>
Well, I guess you could make a case with the Mudkip Line being Water-Ground and Brock having a rock fetish but that's grasping at straws. Giving May Torchic was the right decision though.
>>
>>25853299
Why?
>>
>>25853299

His mom is a water type trainer and his dad is a rock type trainer. I think it is a great fit
>>
Well the starters are always on the main cast so Mudkip would have gone to somebody.

If not Brock, Ash? I know in Sinnoh both of Ash's starters evolved but all the other times he got starters only one evolved (not counting Cyndaquil almost a decade later)... I don't want to give the possibility of not evolving to poor Mudkip.
>>
>>25853324
Maybe May should have gotten both Torchic and Mudkip like the ORAS short. Torchic would have been her starter but then she caught Mudkip in the wild instead of Brock.
>>
I was always really disappointed that it never became a Swampert. Mudkip was cute and Swampert is cool, but Marshtomp is one ugly motherfucker.
>>
>>25853583
This. They repeated the same mistake next gen by evolving Tepig only once.
>>
>>25853592
My bad, actually two gens later.
>>
Will Brock ever catch'em all?
>>
>>25853324
And giving Ash Treecko was also the right decision.
>>
>>25854047
All the STDs? Yes. Even the legendary ones.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.