[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What do you think of these Gen 5 Pokemon Day 29-Sigilyph

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

Yesterday was Scraggy and Scrafty, today will be about the Psychic/Flying...thing, Sigilyph.
My thoughts: I used a Sigilyph during a playthrough of White, and it did pretty well as my ingame flyer, aswell as a decent Psychic type. A bit frail though. The design is wierd, but it's wierd in a cool way, especially considering what it's based off of, being the Nazca lines. In terms of being a living creature, it's also based on a sylph or wind spirit.
Overall, it's an alright Pokemon. OK design and pretty cool concept.
>>
Reminds me of Xatu for some reason. Maybe it's the colour scheme or the south-american theme? Not sure.

Also Primal Unown joke.
>>
Sigilyph is awesome, one of my favorites from Gen 5. I used one in White 2 and it held its own really well.
>>
Love the design, but I'm a sucker for anything that invokes ancient civilizations and mysticism.
>>
File: 1459320636806.jpg (108KB, 600x535px) Image search: [Google]
1459320636806.jpg
108KB, 600x535px
Always thought it was a Kachina doll.

I mean it lives in the "American" pokedesert, it looks like a bird, and it has a color scheme only a schizo would love.
>>
It's a cool looking with a cool sounding cry.

Weird that it can breed with normal looking birds but not amorphous stuff like Chimecho.
>>
>nuzlocking White
>forget what level N's Pokemon are in Nimbassa
>getting through team easily and at the same level
>Sigilyph comes out
>Tailwind
>kills Sandile
>kills Watchog
>finally dies
Fuck Sigilyph.
>>
>>25849378
HaaH waaw
>>
i didn't care for it too much at first but now it's one of my favorite gen 5 pokemon. i always have a hard time choosing between this and xatu. they make me want to walk through the desert and then try salvia while dancing around a bonfire.
>>
I'm surprised they managed to pull of something good looking while adhering to the shape of the lines. One of my favorite gen 5 guys. His main competitive set is pretty funny when you get it going too
>>
File: tumblr_n30pnvDGce1ttdkobo4_400.gif (1MB, 320x239px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_n30pnvDGce1ttdkobo4_400.gif
1MB, 320x239px
its shiny coloring is top tier
>>
>>25849306
Cool mon, and i agree with >>25849471
Great shiny (one of the few i want that i havent aquired yet)
>>
>>25849306
Found it weird/creepy and never really understood it but it was a boon against Korrina and I ended up warming to it. I kinda forgot about it until this thread, though.
>>
Never liked the design. Reminds me too much of unown
>>
>>25849306
I like it. It seems a lot of people do. Its ridiculously powerful in the wild, but maybe its just me because I suck at the actual games.
>>
File: Sigilyph Variations.png (792KB, 1070x1500px) Image search: [Google]
Sigilyph Variations.png
792KB, 1070x1500px
It's pretty fucking neato. One of the cooler non-evolving Pokemon out there.
>>
I almost like this thing because the concept is so cool, but it's just such a clusterfuck of tiny stripes and stupid fork-feet.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.