[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

was he autistic?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: autism.png (1MB, 1650x2500px) Image search: [Google]
autism.png
1MB, 1650x2500px
was he autistic?
>>
no, just profoundly liberal
>inb4 they're the same thing
>>
Autism is a collective term
>>
>>25844590

He was a boy raised by Pokemon, then raised by 3 women who weren't biologically related to him, and then finally he was crowned ''king'' of a society built on propaganda and lies, by a manipulative weirdo claiming to be his father. I'm sure there's a reason behind his strange behaviour in that.
>>
>>25844590

He was a boy raised by Pokemon, then raised by 3 women who weren't biologically related to him, and then finally he was crowned ''king'' of a society built on propaganda and lies, by a manipulative weirdo claiming to be his father. I'm sure there's a reason behind his strange behaviour in that.
>>
>>25844590
he had a fucked up life it's hard to be 100% normal if you went through all the shit he did
>>
>>25844590
I would say he wasn't, since he realized he was wrong in the end. Autistic people never realize what they are doing is not acceptable, and N finally realized that he was being manipulated into being an idiot.
I believe it had more to do with his education, he was raised as a princess surrounded by nothing but abused pokemon and having little to no social interaction.
He was basically a fucked up social experiment.
>>
>>25844619
they're the same thing
>>
>>25844590
Autism is when you don't understand social cues and act in a socially unacceptable way in front of others.

Seeing as N literally seemed destined to be King of Unova and attain a legendary Dragon's power, he pretty much had every right to disregard social norms. Besides, he seems normal, just passionate from a fake cause his father instilled in him.
>>
>>25844619
They're the same thing.
>>
>>25844590
Considering the core of his problems are nurture and not nature, I'd have to say no.
>>
File: Cyrus_Initiative.png (262KB, 491x292px) Image search: [Google]
Cyrus_Initiative.png
262KB, 491x292px
>>25844590
Not as much as this guy.
>>
>>25844919
Nah, he was just a straight up sociopath.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.