[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

FusionConfirmed

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: FusionConfirmed.png (536KB, 994x555px) Image search: [Google]
FusionConfirmed.png
536KB, 994x555px
In 2013 Pokemon X and Y were confirmed, and their logos featured a small new symbol in them. This was the first time such thing had been done in the entire series. We would later know that this new symbol meant mega-evolution, a new mechanic in the pokemon games.
The pokemon "Reburst!" manga features a strange mechanic consisting of people fusing with their pokemon. They use certain stones to do it. It was released in 2011, giving the developers of the games plenty of time to get used to the idea.
Now, in 2016, we get two vital pieces of information. The logos of sun and moon both have a small symbol in them, possibly meaning a new upcoming mechanic similar to mega-evolution. This symbol however, resembles the stones featured in the burst manga alot. The final key piece of information is Ash's greninja, suggesting that a fusing of sorts is possible between trainer and pokemon.
This could hint to the possibility of pokemon Sun and Moon featuring pokemon fusion.

How's it feels bitch? To know furfags will be fusing with their waifus, and you can't do shit about it?
>>
etrange
>>
gay
>>
>>25837093

I don't think you know the meaning of the word "confirmed"
>>
We've had this thread before. While it's possible, it's nothing conclusive nor something to swear by. The manga are pretty separate from the games and a diamond is a pretty generic symbol that could be attached to anything. Also, Greninjash is not a fusion in the anime, but a pokemon taking the properties of the trainer, which I think someone showed was hinted to be connected or even the next stage of Mega-Evolution. For them to expand on a gimmick they already spent so much energy on makes a bit more sense than adding another one, but hey, this is Gamefreak, who the hell knows. At the very least, this theory is less cancerous than the Gen 6.5 bullshit
>>
The crystals in the logos is a different shape from the burst crystals. The crystal in the logos have 8 faces, while the burst crystals look like they have 12.

People keep pointing at Ash Greninja, but that's not a fusion. Don't be stupid. It's just synchronization, when your Pokemon gets hurt you feel its pain and stuff like that.
>>
>>25837103
I wonder if he is shitposting.
>>
gay
>>
>>25837115
>>25837120

I am not saying we will get a fusion mechanic just like the manga, but something a bit similar based in that concept. I like to thing that people often look for inspiration in certain things, and it's likely that they got a bit from the manga and decided to work on a similar concept.
While I don't think the trainer itself will be fusing with their pokemon, I am pretty sure Ash's greninja means the introduction of a new mechanic where pokemon will "bond" with their trainer in a different way than mega-evolution.
>>
>>25837093
There's also all the concept artwork done by the trading card illustrator, I forget his name, it's a search away
>>
>>25837093
ピュア癌
>>
>what does canon mean
>>
File: deepestloresynergy.jpg (999KB, 1597x1303px) Image search: [Google]
deepestloresynergy.jpg
999KB, 1597x1303px
>>25837093
Yes and no, it'll be synergy or some thing like in Pokkén.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.