[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What are you playing? I just captured this beautiful pokemon

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: 20160405_001706.jpg (1MB, 2560x1920px) Image search: [Google]
20160405_001706.jpg
1MB, 2560x1920px
What are you playing? I just captured this beautiful pokemon
>>
File: 47427558_p0.jpg (1MB, 1000x1500px) Image search: [Google]
47427558_p0.jpg
1MB, 1000x1500px
Currently playing Pearl
I beat the Elite Four
Now i'm going to be catching the Lake Legendaries, Heatran, and Cress
Breeding my party Pokemon. And possibly using the babies in my Heart Gold run
Team consists of
Empoleon, Luxray, Toxicroak, Lopunny, Mismagius, and Torterra
How do I have two starters? I traded myself c:
>>
>>25835692
This doesn't look like a leak.
>>
>not anything from the Electabuzz or Mareep line
Not beautiful enough.
>>
>>25835827
>picking electabuzz line when you can pick mareep line
>>
playing neo Y.

Servine
Aipom
Rufflet
Ponyta
>>
Just started blue, have a Bulbasaur named Hempinefrn
>>
Replaying through Soul Silver. Currently just a Totodile and a Pidgey
Planning to transfer my Pokemon from FireRed to Soul Silver, but I currently don't have the badge to have them obey so it may take a while
Plus, I think you need to beat the E4 before you can trade from FR to SS?
>>
Replaying ORAS but it's so fucking boring and Brendan is pissing me off

I'm gonna start B2 again
>>
Finally got around to restarting AS after getting bored of it last time. Currently have a party of 5 zigzagoons, hoping to become the zigzag master. No plans to evolve them
>>
File: w8kwb4.jpg (26KB, 441x403px) Image search: [Google]
w8kwb4.jpg
26KB, 441x403px
just finished a rematch with the E4 in AS
>Greninja
>M-Salamence
>Chatot
>Breloom
>Leafeon
>Charizard
>>
>>25837197
It's too bad they nerfed pick up.
That was the go to strategy for cheesing the whole game in RS for me.
5 zigzags and the starter. If a gym leader was being too difficult I'd just use some of my tonnes of rare candies i'd have amassed by that point because those things picked them up like nothing else.
>>
>>25837231
I guess that would have actually worked in OR AS with super training, to compensate for the lack of EVs

My plan at the moment is to get to the E4 and recreate the A-team in zigzagoons, each with their own specialty
>>
>>25837243
You usually max out a pokemon's EVs through random battling through a game.
It's not ideal but they aren't going to be super weak
>>
I'm playing thru White atm, just got to twist mountain and my most recent catch was an Axew
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.