[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT AUTISM

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4

File: feels like rain.gif (365KB, 500x275px) Image search: [Google]
feels like rain.gif
365KB, 500x275px
i was so poor growing up that i used to make super realistic paper gameboys on the daily and draw different pokemon on them and pretend to play
>got in trouble for "wasting" paper
>>
File: 123e.png (72KB, 497x356px) Image search: [Google]
123e.png
72KB, 497x356px
>>25832589
i used to cut the illustrations out of pokemon cards and use them as toys
>>
File: gun to head.gif (2MB, 250x188px) Image search: [Google]
gun to head.gif
2MB, 250x188px
>>25832619
wish i had pokemon cards growing up
>i probably wouldve taped the illustrations to my paper gameboys
>>
>>25832589
When I was a kid I wanted one of those toy Pokedex so bad that I cut down one from a toy magazine and pretended to use it.
>>
>>25832974
fuckyes
badassery
i didnt even know what a pokedex was
>>
Holy shit OP, I used to do the same with Megaman toys and yugioh cards.

>>25832589
>>25832619

I feel you both so hard.
>>
File: abstract hell.jpg (61KB, 854x859px) Image search: [Google]
abstract hell.jpg
61KB, 854x859px
>>25833004
what happened to our creativity though...
i dont think i could make a realistic paper cutout of a gameboy in under an hour anymore, and im a grown adult
although i wouldnt be motivated by my desire to play with said gameboy when i finished
who knows
>>
>>25833049
I think it's because your standards for an acceptable model are much higher. In any case, it wasn't very hood ass nigga of you to do that.
>>
>>25833163
i wasnt a very hood ass nigga
my mom bought her house at auction
for 1/20 of what it is worth
its still the shittiest location in the neighborhood
but theres houses on my street that go for $2million with ocean views
i was just the poorest kid living in a rich area
didnt even know what a hood ass nigga was
>>
>>25832589
>Caring about getting into trouble when already being poor.
>>
>>25835163
It took till high school for me to realize that there was no difference between being grounded and staring at the wall all day losing focus and seeing faces in the texture was the same as every other day
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.