[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Which game is better for post-game playing? ORAS or XY?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 3

File: 010.png (170KB, 475x475px) Image search: [Google]
010.png
170KB, 475x475px
Which game is better for post-game playing? ORAS or XY?
>>
ORAS I guess if only taking post-game into account.
>>
ORAS, at least the theres some stuff to adventure around for even if it is still grindy, and the region is more fun.
>>
>>25828429
ORAS has the Delta Episode and a big legendary hunt. XY only has the Looker Side quests and 3 legendary Pokemon.
>>
>XY
>post-game
>>
I haven't played ORAS..
But in XY the postgame is
>Battle Maison
>Battle Institute
>Battle Chateau
>the Looker missions
>Mewtwo, Zygarde, and one of the legendary birds

It's pretty barebones, not much else you can do other than completing the Dex and buying all accessories. I was looking for more shit to do so I explored every inch of the region with the Dowsing Machine and found every hidden item in the game.
>>
>>25828486
Yeah, I want to know which one I should send all my pokes to
>>
>>25828429

ORAS has more stuff.
>>
>>25828569
Seeing as ORAS is considered the current version when it comes to battling, it has better ways to breed, better ways to level-grind and all the mega stones are available, it's not really a question.
>>
>>25828595
A-Alright anon, thanks for your help
>>
XY. Hoenn was shit in the originals and it's shit in the remakes. Based Sinnoh will make up for it though.
>>
>>25828712
>Based Sinnoh
>literally the worst region
Yeah no.
Also ORAS has everything XY has plus secret bases and contests, that alone makes it better.
>>
>>25828794
How could Sinnoh be the worst region when Hoenn exists? Stay mad, Hoennfag.
>>
>>25828827
>How could Sinnoh be the worst region when Hoenn exists?
Because Hoenn was a notch above sinnoh.
Sinnoh didn't even have a good regional gimmick.
>>
File: 1458500696056.jpg (31KB, 513x408px) Image search: [Google]
1458500696056.jpg
31KB, 513x408px
>>25828841
>unpopular opinions thread?
no
>>
>>25828855
Oh so we're doing unpopular opinions now?
Sinnoh was good
There you go.
>>
>>25828882
It was better than the trash that was Hoenn.
>>
>>25828962
>Better than hoenn
>everything was a step backwards outside of the split even the framerate
>>
>>25828972
>Platinum isn't the best game in the series
>Hoenn better than anything
>>
>>25828882
Are you new? This isn't an unpopular opinion, familia
>>
>>25829066
Even though Sinnohshits have been on the rise it's still unpopular faggot.

>>25828987
>Anything Sinnoh
>the best
>when it took a huge dump on the series
>>
>>25828794
>worst
No.
>>
>>25829169
Hoenn caused a lot of people to drop the series. Less people left with Sinnoh and some of those who left because of Hoenn came back for Sinnoh.
>>
>>25829246
Have you got the facts to back that up?
Because last time I checked the sales barely rose with DPPt and after the number dropped back to RSE numbers if not slightly

Meaning DPPt failed to bring people back and infact made people quit.

Also you're forgetting the part where Pokemania died out towards Crystal's release and RS became the best selling game on the GBA something DPPt didn't achieve, it didn't even surpass Brain Training.
>>
>>25828429
ORAS is far better for post-game.
I ran out of things to do in XY immediately after the Looker quests, and although the Delta Episode is far worse than that, there's actually stuff to do afterwards. The DexNav alone is eating up hours of my time.
>>
>>25828429
Oras
>>
>>25828429
xy has cringe the shit after story
then they figured "hey that shit sucked so much let's slap it on this horrible butchering of ruby and sapphire"
fuck post stories holy hell they play like terrible fan fiction
>>
>>25829304
The superior region doesn't need facts to back up it's superiority. Anyone who doesn't know that Sinnoh is the best and Hoenn is only second is fooling themselves.
>>
>>25829607
>The superior region doesn't need facts to back up it's superiority.
>superior
>the reason we have super linear regions now is because japs found it confusing
Yeah "superior".
>>
>>25829690
>Being linear makes a region less superior
Let's be honest. The regions have always been pretty linear. Backtracking does not make a region any less linear than others.
>>
>>25828429
ORAS is content complete and has all of the postgame stuff that XY does.
>>
>>25829711
Take it from a Sinnohshit to lack the ability to read.
>>
>>25829739
And Hoennhomos think they're smarter. At least us Shinnohfans have good taste.
>>
>>25829748
In games that have less content than a GBA game.
>>
Hoenn is actually really good, it just seemed bad since you were pissed after Ruby and Sapphire came out that you couldn't trade from Crystal.

Sinnoh is dogshit.
>>
>>25829784
That's pretty much why everyone is miffed with it.
>>
>>25828429
You're comparing the capabilities of two quadriplegics. Just pick Emerald, HGSS, or BW2.
>>
>>25829757
It's not all about content. Sinnoh has the best designs, best OST, best story, best all around pokemon, best villains, distortion world, best lore, best legendaries, best designed region and is the most comfy. Hoenn has water, the objectively worst designs of any generation and two teams of complete morons. The only thing Hoenn has going for it is MUH BATTLE FRONTIER which was shit.
>>
File: kill-yourself-desu.png (61KB, 255x326px) Image search: [Google]
kill-yourself-desu.png
61KB, 255x326px
>>25829857
>best designs, best OST, best story, best all around pokemon
>>
>>25829857
>Sinnoh has the best designs, best OST, best story, best all around pokemon, best villains, distortion world, best lore, best legendaries, best designed region and is the most comfy.
Smells like opinions, let me counter with these hot facts

>impedes the players progress in a way that the water routes in hoenn seem less tedious
>removed content and mechanics from the Battle Frontier, contests and secret bases as well as simplifying everything to do with contests from the actual contests to raising the contest stats
>Added in nigh useless gimmicks in the form of the poketch
>jumped the shark and made pokemon literal gods
Okay this one isn't so much a fact as it is a personal qualm but damn that shit should have been saved for the very last pokemon game.
>dropped the framerate to 30 in every area on a system that could handle so much more than the GBA which did 60
>Underground had input lag going against the capture the flag minigame where you needed to escape players and traps
>had to catch multiple Unowns just to increase the encounter rate of hippopotas
I could go on with shit like this but there you go.
>>
>>25830716
Almost all of the Pokemon were boring except Lucario and Munchlax
Thread posts: 41
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.