[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Verdict?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: tumblr_n5y1busknQ1rbpsfwo1_1280.jpg (516KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_n5y1busknQ1rbpsfwo1_1280.jpg
516KB, 1280x720px
Verdict?
>>
>>25828405
meh
>>
Favorite Pokemon (Trevenant) and favorite Legendary (Zygarde) from Gen 6. I'll admit that the post-game is shit, but it beats trying to play post-game of older games like Ruby/Sapphire in my experience.
>>
>>25828405
Waiting for SM to come out first, so far it's been quite good
>>
8/10

-2 points due to Delphox, Quilladin, Bunnelby Line, and Binacle, being complete and utter shit designs.

I liked every other pokemon though.
>>
>>25828405

Forgettable characters, forgettable routes, forgettable dex, forgettable music (I can't think of any off the top of my head, due to the insanely slow start to most tracks- ie Elite 4 theme), forgettable plot, forgettable villains, overall just a forgettable experience.

Next gen will be better.
>>
File: DywrZiB.gif (1MB, 200x150px) Image search: [Google]
DywrZiB.gif
1MB, 200x150px
>>25828435
>>
A nice, but small group of Pokemon that had the misfortune of being introduced in some bad games
>>
>>25828448

Sounds like you just have brain problems.
>>
>>25828405

I thought it was okay, a step down from BW2
>>
>>25828405
both goat and trash mons
>>
Gen VI had some good additions to the pokedex and some good things but I'm glad the generation is over. Z or XY2 wouldn't have done enough to make it truly incredible. It was a few steps forward but more steps backwards in the end.

Sun & Moon, and whatever else we get as part of Gen 7 will hopefully boost things again.
>>
>>25828448
Gen 6 turning out the way it did makes sense if you consider that the whole thing was just a stop gap for releasing Gen 7 on the anniversary
>>
>>25828405
It was alright at least to me. The last Mainline game I had played before this was Platinum, skipped out on Gen V at the time due to no money and when I did have money I just wasn't interested.

X was the first game that I didn't put down for a while. It added in Super Training and Pokemon-Amie which I loved.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.