[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/pol/ here who is the most redpilled character in pokemon universe?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: 1459669598156.jpg (40KB, 657x527px) Image search: [Google]
1459669598156.jpg
40KB, 657x527px
/pol/ here
who is the most redpilled character in pokemon universe?
>>
>>25827170
Lysandre. He wants to nuke everyone he considers subhuman.
>>
>>25827170
Syntax error: Pokemon is not one universe.
>>
File: soulless.png (36KB, 800x450px) Image search: [Google]
soulless.png
36KB, 800x450px
>>25827170
espurr
>>
>>25827170
my pc
>>
>>25827183
This. He wants to hold the sword of Damocles and rule with an iron fist. No rebels will live.
>>
>>25827183
>Lysandre
>Corrupt
>Kills all pokemon
>Leader of an evil team, sources of all problems in the Pokemon world

Under a pile of rubble is where he belongs.
>>
How can you be more redpilled than to be so disgusted with the world that you want to replace it with a new one? Cyrus.
>>
>>25827349
This. My vote.
>>
>>25827327
>Leader of an evil team, sources of all problems in the Pokemon world
what kind of team would cause that war?
>>
My dick
>>
>>25827349
That's not redpilled. Redpilling is to see the world as it is. In our world this is recognising the many problems, but the Pokemon world is virtually a utopia. To change it for the sake of muh no feelings is a SJW equivalent thing to do.

>>25827367
What, the war 3000 years ago? I suppose you think all Christians are evil because they did a couple of crusades one time. Modern Kalosians and the inhabitants of the other regions do perfectly fine, until the evil teams come in and decide to fuck everyone's shit up.
>>
>>25827399
we only see the teams doing bad things because its part of the story. clearly bad things happen without their antics,such as wars
>>
>>25827399
The pokemon world is a game. The same definition applies.
>>
>>25827294
>hold the sword of Damocles
That's not how that saying works at all.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.