[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Sun and Moon were supposed to be 20th annivesary super hyped

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 3

File: TacoTaco.jpg (22KB, 399x253px) Image search: [Google]
TacoTaco.jpg
22KB, 399x253px
Sun and Moon were supposed to be 20th annivesary super hyped games, specially after the year break and yet it seems GF either doesnt want to show us a thing or isnt ready.

Sure its cool if they dont want to reveal too much but there's a difference between giving us tiny yet exciting bit of news and nothing. This stalling is just annooying, specially if you add all the months of deceiving people with Zygarde forms
>>
literally what we have been saying and thinking for months already, friend. They're doing this with everything released after Pokken too and it blows
>>
>>25826586
>This stalling is just annooying

This happened with X & Y and isn't fucking stalling.

They also didn't deceive people.
>>
>>25826752
Oh so where's Z? Where are Zygarde formes in main games?
>>
>>25826752
No, it did not. We got the legends and starters and gameplay literally the first day.
>>
They don't have a single line of code for the game yet, the only things made are those stupid concept art sheets and the bird's model. Nothing more. It's going to be rushed as all fuck.
>>
>>25826752
With X and Y we got a minute long gameplay trailer including 5 new Pokemon on the day it was announced
>>
>>25826790
Yeah and not to mention month later we had Sylveon and later on Mewtwo Y.
>>
File: image.jpg (97KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
97KB, 500x500px
>>25826795
>mfw that sad background song and /vp/ - Your Childhood after Mewtwo Y turned out to be real
>>
>>25826795
Yeah but that was only to tie in with the movie. We actually got nothing about the actual game after the initial reveal until May.

>>25826789
You're an idiot
>>
>>25826872
Well yes and no. Yes it was to tie in with the movie but no because we were shown gameplay for both Sylveon and mewtwo so it wasnt just for the movie
>>
It's going to be another nothing game like ORAS, that's why.
>>
>>25826586
Considering that it is the 20th anniversary, I can't stop thinking that maybe they will do something special about the game

>>25826795
Well, we got Mageana.
>>
>>25826785
>implying forms of a legendary instantly means it gets a game

Which is clearly why Deoxys, Diancie, Hoopa, Keldeo, Mewtwo X and Y, and Shaymin all have games.

And to OP: what if there is something about the new games that would make any spoilers give away a huge amount of the surprise? Seems like a legit reason to piecemeal the info for now.
>>
File: 272672.png (1MB, 1906x963px) Image search: [Google]
272672.png
1MB, 1906x963px
>>25827204
> I can't stop thinking that maybe they will do something special about the game

Something like that?
>>
>>25827258
*like this
>>
>>25827246
Its not about just forms, we have no idea whats the deal with them, they;re not in game and they;re not getting the game, thats the problem
>>
>>25827258
Yeah, they managed to get me pretty hyped with the announcement, but it has been too long since that to keep the hype up.

Cars are not exactly new to the game, so unless you can part-time job with your pokes, it is not something new or special.
>>
>>25827271
>they;re not in game and they;re not getting the game, thats the problem

They're probably going to appear in a post game quest in SM.
>>
>>25827271
Logically they will be added to SuMo in some form.

The exact nature of their involvement is a complete mystery though.
>>
>>25826586
They just started working on it when it was first announced. Was it not obvious?
>>
>>25827369
This meme needs to die.
>>
>>25827379
To be fair, Masuda didn't even seem sure the game would be coming out in winter
>>
>>25827258
>they will bring back the truck from the S.S. Anne
They wouldn't dare
>>
>>25827379
this

>>25827369
So you want to say that GF has not done anything in 2015?
They said on an interview last year that they are working on a big project.
>>
>>25827258
>confidential
>show in the first announcement of the game, and aired on TV
Also, wtf is wrong with the driver's face? Is it a robot driver, so that kids can use cars?
>>
>>25827392
That's not true at all.
>>
They may be stalling for a big E3 reveal. Wouldn't be all that bad of a move probably, although apparently E3 is kind of in a pracarious state right now because attendants are dropping left and right? maybe I misunderstood that part
>>
>>25827838
I doubt it, Pokemon barely ever appears in E3
>>
>>25828493
Hello newfag, I see you just joined us last year
>>
>>25828524
It's true, ORAS getting a new trailer was the odd one out, before that, every time a new game was coming later in the year, people would go "oh boy, I can't wait to hear something at E3!" and nothing happens
>>
>>25827246
People expected Zygarde to have a game because it's the leader of a legendary trio. Rayquaza and Giratina each got their own games, and Kyurem's rocking two! It has nothing to do with the forms, they were just a cocktease.
>>
>>25827797
He said so on Pokenchi, though it was clearly a joke.
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.