[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who was the fourth Tribe Leader?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 5

File: Pokken-Pokemon-trainer-6-Gengar.png (363KB, 530x624px) Image search: [Google]
Pokken-Pokemon-trainer-6-Gengar.png
363KB, 530x624px
Who was the fourth Tribe Leader?
>>
>>25822938
In a plot twist, I was kind of hoping for Nia.

Like, for real, did anyone besides me expect to fight Nia at so.e point, or am I just dumb? Be honest, I can take it
>>
>>25823042
She has a Weavile themed design so it would make sense for her to be a Weavile trainer.
>>
>>25823094
She fucking has a Weavile, she says it several times.
>>
>>25822938
The elder only tells you four people (including himself) will help you stop Dark Mewtwo. The fourth one ends up being Anne herself during the final battle.
>>
>>25823042
I actually thought she was playing dumb the whole time and was actually the Iron League Champion. I was a bit disappointed the Pika Pop Idol held that title instead.
>>
>>25823133
This

And her bragging about her Weavile is what made me think we might have a match against her
>>
File: Tyson_Sceptile_Solar_Beam.png (613KB, 1174x881px) Image search: [Google]
Tyson_Sceptile_Solar_Beam.png
613KB, 1174x881px
>>25822938
So what did the Sceptile trainer wind up looking like?
>>
File: WVW69jE2imEoTKYNUP.jpg (95KB, 800x450px) Image search: [Google]
WVW69jE2imEoTKYNUP.jpg
95KB, 800x450px
>>25823227
Like this
>>
>>25824093
He doesn't get a custom profile like the other trainers? He's just a generic create-a-character?
>>
Is there a link to all the trainers' artwork?
>>
>>25824140
To be fair, Charizard and Blaziken don't get any either.
>>
>>25824551
That's weird. I can see them shitting on the literally who Grass type but beloved Fire type icons like Charizard and Blaziken? Especially Blaziken being an expy for an actual Tekken character, you'd think they'd have given him some love.
>>
>>25823042
I was honestly, 100% expecting her to be the champion or at least the secret league champion. Kind of disappointed.

>>25823151
I swear I remember after you beat the third guy, Nia says "Let's go beat the final leader!" and then he says all that "Can't you feel it? We're out of time" shit. And then you have to fight Shadow Mewtwo with the brooch at 75%.

>>25823227
>>25824093
Was he just in a league or something? There is no Chandelure, Blaziken, Charizard or Pikachu Libre (technically) trainer either. I felt that kind of hinted that the main character should be using those guys.
>>
File: tekkenpokken.jpg (104KB, 807x960px) Image search: [Google]
tekkenpokken.jpg
104KB, 807x960px
>>25822938

This game was literally designed for DLC

Does Gamefreak hate money?
>>
>>25826002
>Does Gamefreak hate money?
Unfortunately yes. They'd rather sell merchandise than make content, which I can't blame them for but DLC is so easy and could give the developers another 6-12 months of work.

Plus the blank spots on the character select screen are just so...weird.
>>
>>25826002
>Pokken
>gamefreak
>>25826058
DLC would put a poor taste in the mouth of most users.
>>
>>25824140
>>25825935

DO you guys not realize that the poster of that image is probably just showing you his create-a-character that oh so slightly carries a resemblance to Sceptile in color scheme?
>>
>>25824663
Sceptile's just as much as a Tekken expy as Blaziken though? Blaziken only has a handful of Tekken moves just like Sceptile and pretty much everyone else on the roster
>>
>>25823155
This all the way.
>>
>>25827735
Why would it leave a bad taste? Not like DLC for fighting games is some unknown practice in the industry. As long as it's not on disc and reasonably priced I don't see why anyone would care
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.