[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

WHAT THE FUCK!?!?!?!?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 6

File: 000000.png.png (323B, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
000000.png.png
323B, 480x480px
Okay so like two months ago when sun and moon logos were trademarked/leaked I'm like

"ah, that's pretty cool. a new generation on the 20th anniversary, awesome!"

And then the trailer came and went, and I was like , well, fair enough, a new gen announcement is still a big deal.

. . . but then corocoro came nexT WEek AND DIDNT FUCKING HAVE ANYTHING!?!?!

BUT, THAT'S FINE RIGHT. POKENCHI TWEETED A PIC WITH MASUDA AND MORIMOTO AND OHMORI. OH MY GOD I THOUGHT. WE'RE GETTING NEWS SOON.

AND THEN THEY FUCKING PULL SHOW US THE SAME TRAILER. . . TWICE. .

So, whatever I thought, corocoro next week will show us something,. They confirmed it right? What else could "first soon and moon feature" mean? right?

But then it hit me. They're just going to show us magearna's type, and say "Catch Magearna in pokemon sun and moon this winter!" or they'll just show us the SAME FUCKING CONCEPT ART FROM THE TRAILER!{POK $#@P{OK$

we're gonna be waiting till e3 m8's. it's gonna be such a fun next two months not knowing a fucking thing about this supposed anniversary generation.

What the fuck are GF even thinking with their marketing this time around.
>>
>>25822908
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>/tumblr/
>>
>>25822908

They simple announced Sun and Moon early because they wanted something significant to announce around ''Pokemon Day''. People like you need to stop being so impatient, and wait for the shit we get in Cororcoro.
>>
>>25822908
They know you'll but it regardless so they're building up hype. Why do kids these days want the entire game shown to them before they buy it?
>>
See how fucking thirsty everybody is.

It doesnt matter if they showed nothing, you all are grovelling at their feet for info. I'd say their marketing is doing an amazing job so far.

Also if they did show starters, gameplay, legends, etc. in the first trailer you would have still made this thread. Happens every time.
>>
File: 1459102177992.png (104KB, 603x355px) Image search: [Google]
1459102177992.png
104KB, 603x355px
>>25822908

See >>25822915
>>
>>25822934

Don't think they announced it early. They announced Zygarde forms in what... December? They should've announced Sun and Moon with Zygarde forms, at least it would've been SOMETHING.

Instead they announce forms, and say "New game??? Noooooo, never."

S/M have been in development so long there better be some awesome shit in it. Not to mention the wait seems even shittier cuz of almost no post game in XY and ORAS
>>
>>25822908

All you faggots that are mad about no new info not have any other hobbies?

If it wasn't for the Pokémon anniversary, we would probably still be talking about Z right now. Like the other anon said, they felt the need to announce something huge because of the 20th anniversary. We could've gotten the titles revealed sometime in the summer. The fact that we are getting a new game at all after 2015 is fantastic.
I'm hyped regardless of what little info we have. You fags will continue to starve for info even if they revealed starters and protags, I don't expect any info like that to be revealed til summer or fall if this game is released in December.

Do something else in the meantime.
>I will quit Pokemon if they don't reveal the whole Dex in CoroCoro
Retarded logic

Spoiled pieces of shit.
>>
>>25823102
Literally every thing im majorly into is in some sort of fucking dry spell untill summer. Ive been telling myself its all cool, new stuff will come soon since December. FUCK MARKETING
>>
>>25823287
>Literally every thing im majorly into is in some sort of fucking dry spell untill summer.
Sucks to be you, I'm getting games pretty much every month.

>Star Fox
>FE Fates
>Monster Hunter
>Kirby
>>
Loving read autists having a mental breakdown because they didn't get more info
>>
>>25823287
Spotted the Steven Universe fan.

>>25823312
I really should check out release dates for some of the shit I like. Like DragonQuest.
>>
>>25823004
>Implying Zygarde forms have connections with Sun and Moon

Look Im just as pissed they haven't revealed new info at all, but it was a smart decision to announce them a day before the anniversary. If corocoro really doesn't have anything substantial, then seriously fuck the marketing. But until then, we shouldn't lose hope yet
>>
File: Crystal_Kris.png (2MB, 909x1609px) Image search: [Google]
Crystal_Kris.png
2MB, 909x1609px
Why did they replace her?
>>
>>25823851
??????????????????????????????????????????
>>
Blame yourself for having expectations towards Pokenchi.
Everyone of value knew there'd be nothing.
>>
>>25822908
They won't announce anything at E3. TPCI can't stand to share the spotlight like that.
>>
File: 1459416887123.png (506KB, 557x524px) Image search: [Google]
1459416887123.png
506KB, 557x524px
>>25822908
NEXT COROCORO LEAKED!!1!
>>
>>25826506
>sultan bird

middle east here we come
>>
>>25822908
>like two months ago when sun and moon logos were trademarked/leaked
5 weeks are two months
>>
File: 1459650078762.jpg (368KB, 840x700px) Image search: [Google]
1459650078762.jpg
368KB, 840x700px
>>25822908
See >>25822991 and >>25822915
>>
>>25822908
GF has been dicking around since July when they showed Perfect Zygarde shadow and they're still doing it

There's a difference between good campaign and shit campaign, this is so far a shit campaign which doesnt mean the games will be shit of course.
>>
File: image.jpg (304KB, 626x721px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
304KB, 626x721px
>>25823004
>S/M have been in development so long
>>
>>25826780
Since 2015 at least.
They said in an interview that they are working on a big project.
>>
>>25823102
>All you faggots that are mad about no new info not have any other hobbies?
I honestly don't. I pretty much just go to school, work, play pokemon, and go to concerts. None of the bands I like are playing anytime soon, so Pokemon is all I have left.
>>
Here's the deal: we wait for Coro Coro, and if they do the same bloody thing as everything else, then we spam Sun and Moon does not exist until everyone decides to ignore everything about it.
>>
I think OP is a complete dumbass thinking they will show the same shit yet again

but on the other hand, i'd rather believe in nothing and get happily surprised than get overhyped again
>>
One thing that will never be broken is Corocoro's promises. They promised that in this next issue, their special presentation on Sun and Moon will begin. So after this month, all the way up until release, we will be getting new info. I don't believe that we will be getting the same thing again, because there would be quite a shit storm after that. But there will be something, that is guaranteed.
>>
>>25828061
>I think OP is a complete dumbass thinking they will show the same shit yet again

They were complete dumbasses for showing it a second time, would you really put it past them to do it a third time?
>>
>>25828084

>promised

Did they really promise? They didnt say anything about revealing new Pokemon or anything like that. I wouldnt get my hopes up
>>
>>25828096
To avoid getting overhyped again: No
but in honesty: Yes
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.