[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Where do Starters come from

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

If each starter could be caught in its corresponding region, where do you think that would be?

I.E.
>Squirtle on the water routes east of Cinnabar Island
>Bulbasaur in the Safari Zone
>Charamander in the Pokémon Mansion
>>
>>25820560
Totodile-Lake of rage
Chikorita-Ilex Forest
Cyndaquil-Mt. Silver
>>
>>25820571
Torchic-Mt. Chimney
Mudkip-Route 120
Treeko-Petalburg Woods
>>
>Torchi on Mt. Pyre, on that way down to Lavaridge Town
>Treecko in Safari Zone
>Mudkip on Shoal Cave during high tides

Can't think of a good place for Treecko.
>>
>>25820611
Hoenn route 120
>>
>>25820610
Chimchar-Stark Mountain
Piplup-Lake Acuity
Turtwig-Eterna Forest
>>
They all come from the Safari Zone because they're rare and near extinct.
>>
>>25820648
Tepig-Reversal Mountain-hot
Oshawott-Humilau City
Snivy-Pinwheel Forest
>>
>>25820719
Froakie-Route 14 Kalos
Fennekin-Route 18 Kalos
Chespin-Route 20 Kalos
>>
>>25820560
Squirtle-seafoam islands
Charmander-Rock Tunnel mountains
Bulbasaur-Veridian Forest
>>
Bulbasuar - Route 1
Charmander - Route 22
Squirtle - Route 24/25

Chikorita - Route 29
Cyndaquil - Route 46
Totodile - Route 30

Treecko - Petalburg Woods
Torchic - Route 116
Mudkip - Route 102

Turtwig - Route 204
Chimchar - ????
Piplup - Route 201

I'm getting bored doing this now.
>>
>>25820560
all endangered, only bred in captivity
>>
They're all seen in the wild in the Pokemon Ranger regions. Has no one even played those games?
>>
>>25821292
this makes sense too, the professors are helping to raise awareness and repopulate them by breeding and giving them to new trainers
>>
>>25820560
Here OP
this is where you could find wild starters in Gen 1
>>
Bulba-Viridian Forest (or really any forest, there has to be more than just that one)
Charmander-Cinnabar's volcano
Squirtle-any coastal area

Chikorita-again, any forest area
Cyndaquil-there isn't any area that immediately says fire type to me. It might live anywhere in the wilds of Johto that isn't water-related
Totodile-again, any coastal region

Treecko-it might live in any forest, but I want to favor the area around Fortree for some reason.
Torchic-Mt. Chimney
Mudkip-I want to favor Route 119, but it might live in the other river, too.

Turtwig-I think there's a lot of open space in the eastern half it can roam around
Chimchar-again, no area really says "fire" to me, so probably anywhere there's plantlife.
Piplup-the snowy north

Snivy-any forest, again
Tepig-I don't remember Unova well enough to know if there was a fire area, and I definitely wouldn't know of one in 2. Random wilds again.
Oshawott-any waters

Chespin-any forest again
Fennekin-probably mostly central kalos
Froakie-probably one of the rivers or lakes
>>
>>25820560
Bulbasaur line:Viridian Forest, grass around Celadon or Fuchsia city, and Safari Zone.

Squirtle line: Around Vermilion waters, Seafoam Islands, and Cerulean Cave.

Charmander line: Pokemon mansion, grass outside of Victory Road, and Victory Road.
>>
>>25820611
Jagged Pass is the place you're thinking of for Torchic
>>
>>25820611
>>25820640
Yeah around Mosstree city or whatever it's called with the tall grass and the Kecleon
>>
>>25822920
Though about that a lot as a kid. Always intrigued me. What was in the grass you couldn't reach.
For some reason the area behind the Pewter Museum was my favorite to think about.
>>
>>25820560
Chikorita, Cyndaquil & Totodile - from PokeAustralia
>>
I'd like to think the starters came from different regions than they one they're given in
Like Bulbasaur came from Johto, Charmander came from Kalos, Adm Squirtle came from Unova
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.