[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Tierno appears in Pokémon X and Y as a friend of the player,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 7

File: 749px-XY_Tierno.png (488KB, 749x1197px) Image search: [Google]
749px-XY_Tierno.png
488KB, 749x1197px
>Tierno appears in Pokémon X and Y as a friend of the player, to whom he gives the starter Pokémon sent through him by Professor Sycamore. He is a dancer and his goal is to create a dance team with Pokémon and wants to find Pokémon with amazing moves. As such, the Pokémon in his party know "dance" moves such as Swords Dance and Petal Dance.

What the fuck is this shit?
>>
>>25820005
Is that a hat or a bad haircut?
>>
This kid has been depicted as "the bad guy" in so many doujins I can't fucking unsee.

Neither can that Gogoat.
>>
File: hairhat.jpg (137KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
hairhat.jpg
137KB, 600x600px
>>25820024
Both?
>>
>>25820005
Lets also not forget that he is the one who gives you the Key stone for your mega bracelet.

Because he "found it."
>>
>>25820080
Ya he probably found it at the bottom of a box of cereal the fat fuck.

GOD I HATE HIM.
>>
>>25820005
how would he dance if he's so fucking fat
>>
File: why is this allowed.png (87KB, 794x420px) Image search: [Google]
why is this allowed.png
87KB, 794x420px
>Tierno in the games.
>Completely god damn useless and a total embarrassment as both a trainer and a performer.

>Tierno in the anime.
>All of his Pokemon can dance, even his fat fuck of a Blastoise.
>Has both a Politoed and a Ludicolo, suggesting a Rain Dance team.
>Is actually a legitimate threat in battle, treats every fight like a performance and is actually damn good at it.

XY was a mistake.
>>
I forgot how fucking cringey the x and y rivals were
besides serena
>>
>>25820207
>in the anime.
Ash decided to not bring charizard with him.

whats your point. anime world is random fucking things world.
>>
>>25820214
Serena WAS the only rival. Maybe Shauna too, but that's pushing it.
>>
>>25820207
don't even get me STARTED on trevor or shauna
>>
>>25820247
good point
>>
Even the elite four disappointed me in X/Y. What the fuck was that.
>>
>>25820218

What's YOUR point with that total non sequitur about charizard? My point is that the anime actually executed the concept properly while the games clearly just phoned it in.
>>
>>25820214
Yeah and Serena/Calem were so fucking dull. I've never seen a Pokémon NPC with so little personality before.
>>
>>25820207
Why does Roserade only know Petal Dance?
>>
>>25820293
if your next life is as tierno. it would be the game version.
>>
>>25820178
He jiggles.
>>
File: why2.png (107KB, 541x689px) Image search: [Google]
why2.png
107KB, 541x689px
>>25820326

I have no idea what your autistic ass is trying to say.

>>25820324

Because the developers had no idea what the fuck they were doing. XY is full of trainers with Pokemon that don't even have four moves. It's like the people in charge of putting teams together just got bored and forgot to finish what they were doing.
>>
>>25820080
I thought the rock he found was just an ordinary stone? Kind of pretty, but that was it.
>>
>>25820080
Nope, the one Tierno gives you is just a random stone without any powers at all.
>>
>>25820375
Kek
>>
>>25820207
>level 49 Roserade with ONLY ONE (1) FUCKING MOVE
I don't even know how they thought this was ok
>>
>>25820553
>The ordinary stone in XY is actually Pidgeotite in ORAS.
God fucking damn it.
>>
>>25820207
Tierno's Raichu is the shit
>>
>>25820214
Nah dude she was the worst.
>Never fight her before her starter evolves. As such, one of the starters will actually be missing from your Pokedex because of her, for no good reason
>Patronizes you with a rulebook
>Stops you for your first battle with her
>"Let's do a double battle. Me + You against the two dweebs who literally don't care about battles at all!"
>She allows you to decline so you can go back ten steps and heal or whatever, and prepare for your first fight which isn't even against her
>Interrupts your double battles against Team Flare to do shitty multibattles on multiple occasions
She was a shit rival and a shit friend. Even the ginger coconut was better.
>>
>>25820214
They make Bianca and Cheren seem god tier.
>>
>>25820668
>ginger coconut
kek
>>
>>25820412
>Lysandre has Mega Gyarados for no reason instead of the infinitely more fitting Mega Houndoom
Why
>>
>>25820961
Houndoominite is exclusive to Y, while Houndour is exclusive to X.
They probably didn't want to "advertise" a mega that not all players will be able to get.
>>
>>25820024
looks bald know that you mention it.
>>
>>25820961
The Pokemon that gets angry easily and destroys cities evolving into an even meaner beasts got stuck with the guy that gets angry easily and wants to destroy cities
>>
>>25820961
It's a fitting Pokemon for a villain and he already has Pyroar.
>>
>>25820288
Nah, I actually liked the Elite 4.

What I was most disappointed by was the champion. Diantha is such a nothing character, it's unreal. It doubly sucks because you can steamroll her like every other trainer in the game.
>>
>>25820617
I'm 100% sure he's getting Mega Raichu and wrecking Ash.
>>
>>25820126
Legit kek'd hard at this. 4 rivals was a fucking travesty
>>
>>25821148
shit was funny as fuck on side note no more cereal box toy shit ever man.
>>
>>25820005
He's a huge, chubby, macho (I think), guy who likes to dance, something that is considered to be feminine. Not the best character archetype, but a hell of a lot better than the other characters in the game.
>>
>>25821198
Yeah, if Tierno's team was good, he'd be fine. And the team being shitty is a huge problem in X/Y for EVERY character.

He's definitely better than Shauna or whoever the fuck that ginger kid is. Does anyone even know his name off the top of their head?
>>
>>25821224
Tierno and Trevor are equally bad and both suffer from literally having only one character trait they can't shut up about.
>>
>>25821242
Oh no, I don't disagree. Don't get me wrong. The thing is though, Tierno is still the best between him, Shauna, Trevor, and Serena/Calem. Even if Tierno only has his single character trait, that's more than Shauna or Serena's literally nothing.

Can you name ANY character trait of Shauna or Serena's?
>>
>>25821265
Serena/Calem have the weight of their parents crushing disappointment, and Shauna has a thick booty
>>
>>25821265
Shauna went from completely dependent to seemingly wanting to travel to another region by herself at the end. Not to mention the romance subplot, but that was terribly paced.

Serena/Calem started out as your equal but as you ran past them it was easy to see that they struggled with their self esteem, even after the game is finished.

While Tierno/Trevor have more obvious traits Shauna and Calem/Serena had better development and weren't completely static characters, something much more important to me.

But yeah, the rival scene was too crowded in XY no matter how you look at it.
>>
>>25821148
?
Your only rival is Serena/Calem.
>>
>>25821148
>implying that game had rivals
Rivals died after gen 2, they became friends from ruby/sapphire onward.
>>
>>25821081
He also has, head gills?
>>
>>25821672
Barry from D/P/Pt was good
>>
>>25820207

Tierno's anime team is fucking genius.

>Dance troupe calls for multi-battles, so focuses on Doubles
>Rain DANCE Politoed, common doubles strat, and synergy with his water starter
>Ludicolo, rain synergy and dancing
>Hitmontop, literally a dance fighter with capoeira, and a staple in doubles with intimidate + support moves
>Raichu for more doubles rain dance synergy, fake out + 100% accurate Thunder, Lightning Rod for enemy electrics
Thread posts: 50
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.