[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Pokemon Ripoffs?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 93
Thread images: 28

File: ROBOPON.png (383KB, 500x499px) Image search: [Google]
ROBOPON.png
383KB, 500x499px
So, what does /vp/ think of the various Pokemon ripoffs? What're /vp/'s favorite/least favorite Pokemon ripoffs?

Would you say Digimon counts as one even though it started out as a Tamagotchi ripoff? And what about precursors to Pokemon like SMT, are there any obscure ones ya think are underrated? And is this topic on-topic for /vp/? [Well, I think it is]
>>
so how many posts is this thread going to last until people start dumping images of the robopon's women who have gigantic eyes and even larger mammaries?
>>
File: MORTASHEEN.png (1MB, 854x1380px) Image search: [Google]
MORTASHEEN.png
1MB, 854x1380px
For the record, my fav is Bogleech's Mortasheen, which is kind of like if Pokemon had a baby with Warhammer 40K and it was all written with the tone/philosophy of the works of Terry Pratchett/Douglas Addams

It's pretty much a worldbuilding project with a tabletop RPG stuck in development hell (Tho according to him there was a major update that may mean it's getting out), and while 4chan might disagree with his politics (Which, full disclosure, I agree with on a larger level while disagreeing with his opinions on several specific works), he at least keeps it subtle when he puts his money where his mouth is.
>>
File: 36611_front.jpg (67KB, 640x903px) Image search: [Google]
36611_front.jpg
67KB, 640x903px
>>25819962
Well, I love Digimon and SMT, in fact I removed the dust of my PS2 to play some SMT games that I didn't tried before like pic related.
Never tried Robopon but I heard that the GBA one is pretty great, I was also wanting to play Monster Rancher, for some reason I never played this game before even if I played the giant pile of games from the PS1, so I think that it will be interesting.
>>
File: 03_Cuboom.png (24KB, 256x269px) Image search: [Google]
03_Cuboom.png
24KB, 256x269px
The monster catching genre is my jam.

I've always thought Monster Racers was underrated. Sure, it's not GOTY, but it's pretty fun and I never see it mentioned.

It's interesting since it's not a pure RPG like most monster catching games, but rather it's got a lot of platforming/racing elements. I also love the "shiny" system. Each monster has a normal color and an exotic color, but then you can also change the markings of your monster to anything on the color wheel.

Pretty fun. If you can get it for cheap I suggest taking a look.
>>
>even though it started out as a Tamagotchi ripoff
Tamagotchi and Digimon are made by the same company you fucking retard.
>>
File: LAVERNE.png (572KB, 900x732px) Image search: [Google]
LAVERNE.png
572KB, 900x732px
>>25819989
To be fair, Mortasheen has sexy female characters too :3c
>>
I've mostly only known the others via their animes, and the one time I tried to play one of the Digimon games, you had to grind to even do anything, and I hated that. I've been looking into getting Cyber Sleuth, as it seems more manageable.
>>
File: brijes.jpg (23KB, 300x225px) Image search: [Google]
brijes.jpg
23KB, 300x225px
Fuck. Even Mexico tried to make its own Pokemon rip-off.
>>
File: header.jpg (103KB, 460x215px) Image search: [Google]
header.jpg
103KB, 460x215px
Though nothing phenomenal (and certainly not worth the what, $7 on steam), 200% Mixed Juice is one that I had a lot of fun with. I suppose it's more like Dinosaur King/Mushi King since instead of proper types, it's only rock, paper, scissors. It has a pretty decent chiptune soundtrack as well, though it's nothing too memorable.
>>
>>25820119
And also on that, if you don't mind me asking, since I'm unfamiliar with it, if I get a Vita, I can purchase the game on their store?
>>
>>25820165
Obviously.
Seems more like you're more unfamiliar with digital gaming than how a Vita works.
>>
File: mr.png (405KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
mr.png
405KB, 640x480px
>>25819962
This.
I wish monster rancher would make a comeback, fond memories of going through my parents cds to unlock new monsters.
>>
>>25820077
Neat! Reminds me a lot of what Rare had planned for Donkey Kong Racing before they were sold to MS, which makes me sad that it never happened. This seems like at least a good consolation as to what could have been.

Tho, this is speaking as a Rare fanboy who went Linux partially due to spite at MS for what they did to Rare. But, with Microsoft getting ever shittier and more draconian these days (Especially with the closed-storefront) WHO"S LAUGHING NOW?!
>>
>>25820197
Well, I was more unclear on if it would be the English version, as the only info I mostly find has the Japanese version. I have downloaded a game as a digital copy before.
>>
>>25819962

Ban underaged posters.
>>
>>25820203
I think the games are boring. The anime is the only thing I find interesting about it. Well, that and how the monsters look under the different hybrids. I really wish they had created a form for all the possible hybrids, but they never did that. I instead filled in the gaps myself.
>>
>>25820203
I just realized a great idea for a new Monster Rancher, or at least a spiritual successor: A smartphone game where; instead of using CDs to unlock monsters; you use apps!

And, to fit it into the mobile business model without the sorts of F2P fuckery that goes on, you could have a free bare-bones version, but paid add-ons available from Day 1 that; in total; would retail for the same price and have the same amount of content as a full-fledged retail release! And there could be an option in the app store to purchase all that content with the game, thusly providing for those who want to download the game and pay for the content like a normal game and those who want a more a-la-carte "free to start" model ala old-school shareware!
>>
>>25819962
Is no one going to comment on the fact that the specific Pokémon rip-off OP posted is "Sun Version?"

It seems like we've come full circle and now Gamefreak is ripping off the rip-off.
I know, I know; the sun and the moon are common tropes in multiple series, yadda yadda.
>>
This and DQM have to be my favorite Pokelikes.

Though DQV originally dropped on the SNES a year before Pokemon Green's release.
>>
>>25819962
I used to own Robopon Sun, It's pretty fun and had a scanner on the top that requited you to use a tv remote to unlock in-game chests.
>>
File: 1201.jpg (78KB, 500x492px) Image search: [Google]
1201.jpg
78KB, 500x492px
>>25819962
My favorite as a kid was Demikids, which came in a light and a dark version. It was basically Pokemon set in the SMT universe, with a much more engaging story (to ten-year-old me) than Pokemon, and cooler monster designs (which I later realized were all from SMT). I've never once seen it brought up or discussed on 4chan
>>
File: 1.jpg (62KB, 307x500px) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
62KB, 307x500px
Anybody played this game?
I remember seeing an ad for this years ago and kinda wanted to play it.
>>
>>25820049
Why would we disagree with his politics, is he a SJW or something?
>>
File: LUMINATE Base Sprite.gif (12KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
LUMINATE Base Sprite.gif
12KB, 640x640px
>>25820747
To be fair, the original Robopon versions were Sun and Star, with Moon being the "Yellow" version-equivalent, and only Sun got released over here.

Speaking of which, for April Fools day I actually designed a character as a hypothetical hoax-monster for Robopon in an homage to bullshit hoax/rumor-based characters like Sheng Long or the infamous Pokegods.

Pic related, that's them, here's their "backstory":

>Its name is LUMINATE, from the rare unreleased American version of the mysterious Robopon: Star/Moon Version (Which one it was depended on the "rumor").

>You could get them by walking past certain ordinary-looking buildings in major cities with your game on; using its IR-signal-detecting properties to unlock it; which may have links to the CIA and a wave of mysterious “number stations” linked to them; with a mysterious location called “Iron Mountain” opened up where they would be waiting for you after you battled a mysterious opponent known only as “Agent Freakout”

>Adding credence to the CIA rumors was the “fact” that it came with a mysterious part called only POLYBIUS; with high stats in all areas and an unprecedented amount of RAM for equipping Software (The game’s version of moves). It was also found equipped with unique; immensely overpowered software, with suspicious names like Blue Beam, MKUltra, CoNtlPro, and Flride. In addition, he was also part of a new “W-TAP” type, which was the opposite of the Move type in its slow speed but drastically increased Attack and Defense, alongside possessing the very powerful SKY attribute.

>They were made in Piskel, which is a great tool for making bullshit-hoax-characters of your own, and I declare him completely public domain, and while it’s not required, I’d prefer if you did the same with your own. Rumors deserve to be free dammit!

>And yes, I do hope "Hoaxsonas" like this become A Thing and am fully aware of how silly its backstory is.
>>
File: Spectrobes.jpg (70KB, 240x216px) Image search: [Google]
Spectrobes.jpg
70KB, 240x216px
>>25821037
>Nobody posted Spectrobes yet
I really liked that game actualy
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (27KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
27KB, 480x360px
>>25821036
I mean damn, they look overdesigned as can be, but I loved this kind of edgy stuff as a kid. It was also cool that you captured and fought "demons" instead of "pocket monsters," and that the story was about an apocalyptic event where mankind is wiped out and you have to kill God himself to reverse it.
>>
>>25819962
Not every monster-collecting game is a Pokémon ripoff, you stupid American.
>>
File: 1801159_1.jpg (47KB, 540x309px) Image search: [Google]
1801159_1.jpg
47KB, 540x309px
There's even a legendary trio for you to catch.
>>
File: Morta Mutant.png (149KB, 500x351px) Image search: [Google]
Morta Mutant.png
149KB, 500x351px
>>25821039
Well, while I find that a reductive and unclear term, he is very left-wing and very vocal and argue-y about it on his Tumblr.

Thing with him is tho, he's more about criticizing regressive viewpoints and tropes in works than taste. He's pretty cool about people enjoying stuff he can't get into for those reasons, thou he doesn't speak about it because there ain't much to talk about there,

And he does put his money where his mouth is. For example, this picture is the most recent pair of examples for the Mutant player-race in Mortasheen...
>>
>>25821036
>>25821078
DemiKids also is my list of games to play (I want to finish every SMT game), in fact I discovered it very recently, I was very surprised how it tries to be like a pseudo Pokémon/Digimon with the designs and and "version" name, but it seems nice.
>>
>>25821118
So he's not a complete Anita Sarkeesian tier foaming at the mouth anti-male anti-white liberal but still liberal but chill enough to have a discussion without immediately resorting to name calling with words like 'racist?'

Yeah it wouldn't hinder me buyign his games at all.
>>
File: Minion.gif (453KB, 437x245px) Image search: [Google]
Minion.gif
453KB, 437x245px
I really loved the first Jade Cocoon - I wished there were more cutscenes with the Ghibli art style though.

The second one wasn't my cup of tea, I missed the monster-mixing element, but some of the monsters they did have in the second one were pretty baller.
>>
File: Mortasheen Mutant Monstergurl.png (295KB, 810x600px) Image search: [Google]
Mortasheen Mutant Monstergurl.png
295KB, 810x600px
>>25821118
And this is another version with a wildly different design for the female version. Nobody was criticizing it mind you, as far as I know, I think he just independently decided that the whole thing was buying into the whole double-standard of "Male monsters can have diverse designs, female monsters have to look sexy" and decided to change it.

And to be perfectly honest, the newer female is objectively a more interesting creature design, and both looks are probably canon knowing the setting, and as >>25820093 pointed out, he still has sexy female monsters in there.

He's more sort of a more-female-characters-of-all-body-types-even-if-they're-not-conventionally-"sexy" and a more-sexy-males-for-players-into-dudes feminist than a "NO SEXY FEMALE CHARACTERS EVER" feminist (Which I think a lot of nerd culture misunderstands the motives/existence of due to that bullshit horseshoe-theory, but that's for another discussion).

Also, since everybody forgot to put it, here's the bestiary for the damn thing: http://bogleech.com/mortasheen.htm
>>
>>25821121
If you do, be sure to play the dark version. Apparently the light version is shorter, easier, has fewer demons to capture, and is pretty light-hearted.

Also, fusing creatures to create new ones without knowing what you would get was awesome. Sometimes it would wind up being worse than the two you used as materials, other times it would be some crazy-powerful mythological god. I'm going to download a ROM right now, feeling nostalgic as hell. That might have been the first game I ever completed now that I think about it
>>
>>25821067
On the subject of Social Justice In Games, sad thing about that game was that the protagonist was supposed to be female, but got demoted to side-character of her own game due to executive-meddling.

Here's the post where Fil Barlow; the character designer for that game along with a shitton of the best monster-related shows of your childhood (Including Godzilla: The Series, Men In Black: The Series and both The Real and Extreme Ghostbusters) talks about that:
http://filbarlow.deviantart.com/art/Spectrobes-Concept-Art-332795283

It bugs me how everybody always hems and haws over "SJW censorship" but ignores marketing-driven exclusionary censorship like this, which I'd bet dollars to doughnuts is why female lead characters have gotten fewer and fewer as game production has gotten more expensive (and thus driven by marketers)...
>>
>>25821092
Wait, what Legendary Trio? The Far Cry Wiki's kinda shit, but I want to hear about this!

Tho, that rhetoric does make me really want to see a full-fledged Blood Dragon spinoff focused around the creature-mastery aspect, with the creature designs based around stuff from classic 80s video-game-enemies/monster-toys...
>>
>>25821401
Snowblood Wolf
Bloodfang Sabertooth
Great Scar Bear

Canines, felines, and ursines are the only capturable animals in the game and these are just powered up, one time only versions of them you catch via special missions.
>>
>>25821599
Oh and I forgot you can catch a badger too, but that's about it outside those three major families.
>>
>>25819962

>Tamagotchi ripoff

Tamagotchi and Digimon both belong to Bandai. Digimon was a spinoff of Tamagotchi if anything.
>>
>>25819962
Robopon is a wonder of the universe
Sunzero is the best robot.
>>
File: 55681955_p3_master1200.jpg (411KB, 1200x850px) Image search: [Google]
55681955_p3_master1200.jpg
411KB, 1200x850px
>tfw dead in the west
>>
File: MIDevilSurvivor_cover.jpg (79KB, 256x230px) Image search: [Google]
MIDevilSurvivor_cover.jpg
79KB, 256x230px
>>25821036
Eh, I prefer Devil Survivor.
>>
>>25821680
I remember watching that chinese cartoon when I was a kid. What is it?
>>
File: 38074510_p1.jpg (121KB, 950x500px) Image search: [Google]
38074510_p1.jpg
121KB, 950x500px
>>25821856
Medabots
>>
File: rokusho.jpg (13KB, 614x469px) Image search: [Google]
rokusho.jpg
13KB, 614x469px
>>25821680
Medabots taught me that tattered cloaks make everyone cooler.
>>
>>25821680
My nigga

Anyway, if Yo-Kai Watch counts as a Pokemon rip-off, it's up there with Medabots for favorite rip-off.

I don't know if it had a game, but I remember loving Fighting Foodons, too.
>>
File: Medabots-Girls-Mission-Ann-3DS.jpg (142KB, 630x390px) Image search: [Google]
Medabots-Girls-Mission-Ann-3DS.jpg
142KB, 630x390px
>>25821680
>tfw Girls Mission localization never ever
>>
>>25822152
I'm not sure it's fair to call every game in the monster catching genre a pokemon ripoff.
Especially sense much of the time the only thing they have in common is that you can collect fighters.
>>
>>25822159
Time to learn moonrunes, do it for her!

>>25822222
Nice digits
>>
>>25820203
Fuck that anime got weird fast

The games were GOAT though but probably not accessible for normies
>>
>>25822152
Boy, if ever tuere was a premise that deserved a better show, it was Fighting Foodons...
>>
>>25820747
>rarest and strongest ones are locked behind paid apps
Yeah no
>>
>>25822535
Yeah. Looking back, it was far from the best. (I don't think 4kids dubbing it helped much either.)
>>
>>25821262
I think people are pissed because SJW-censorship is more agenda driven than anything.
>>
>>25822607
So, how would /vp/ remake it? OR do a Yookah-Laylee-type spiritual successor? The idea of "recipies" and gathering crazy ingredients Toriko-style would be an obvious one, as well as "types" based on the various taste-types and food groups!
>>
>>25821084
To be fair, thing about it is, there isn't quite enough in the genre for it to be a full-fledged genre the same way "Doom clones" became the FPS or Dear Esther clones became the Walking Simulator. Which is kinda sad really...
>>
File: 1425705869689.png (609KB, 764x605px) Image search: [Google]
1425705869689.png
609KB, 764x605px
>>25820203
>There will never be a Pokemon game with Monster Rancher 2's combat system
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YrK-YHcRnXA
>>
>>25826293
Half of these games aren't even monster collectors. Just games where you catch monsters and make them fight. Monster Rancher you don't catch monsters, you don't collect monsters, most of the focus is placed on raising the monsters rather than just raising them by fighting. The only thing it has in common with Pokemon is that it has an array of monsters to choose from, but the bulk of those monsters are fusions. And if Digimon is a Pokemon clone then Pokemon is clearly derivative of Tamagotchi.
>>
>>25826501
In fact I take that back, Digimon and Monster Rancher don't even require you to catch monsters. Digimon you generally just start with one or get one from an egg and Monster Rancher you spawn them. Digimon World 2 has you catching them but people generally dislike Digimon World 2 because of how grindy it was.
>>
>>25826509
It certainly didn't help that Bandai was among the worst at optimizing games for the PSX, with the game lagging before every single attack as the game had to load the voice clip and sound effects.
>>
>>25826831
It's a shame looking back. Because underneath the level caps and the awful loading times there is a solid rogue like under there.
>>
>>25826886
I must say, playing it on an emulator it is actually quite fun.

The grindiness is really only an issue when going for the special mons like Omnimon. It's otherwise not required to beat the game in the least.

Virus types were kinda shafted though, having the least amount of end-game worthy mons in the game.
>>
>>25826904
I do have fond memories of it anon, but you have to admit the level caps were horse shit.
>>
>>25820203
>>25820358
Well, there was an app called Barcode Kanojo, where you could use barcodes to unlock waifus.
>>
>>25826912
eh, the resulting regressed mon ends up so ridiculously strong that it's a minor issue.

The lack of load times on an emulator and preparing for the worst may have affected my judgement of the system though.
>>
>>25821262
I don't really care if they removed either gender because they thought it would sell more like that. Most people don't like SJW, not because they want female MC's, but because they want to enforce their ideals on everything, and claim that as correct. I don't even want to mention on how they do this shit.
>>
>>25821262
To be entirely fair - those creature designs aren't particularly good for a monster catching game.

They aren't particularly appealing or marketable, and look like generic backgroud Ben 10 aliens. The ones we ended up with are actually a huge step up despite still falling short.

Not to mention well, he does admit this: "In fact I have two better projects than Spectrobes, the first one was the idea I was originally going to give to Disney, but as I was pitching over the phone to my contact, Chris Takami, I panicked, realizing that the concept was too good for them and decided in that moment to keep it for myself. I invented Spectrobes on the spot, just making it up as I spoke."

While I have no doubt that Disney marketers are arrogant assholes, it doesn't really sound like there was really much to his original pitch either, since you know, he shat it out on the fly to protect a pet project.
>>
>>25826293
They are a lot more frequent in Japan than they are in America though
>>
>>25822222
True, but at the end of the day the 20 years of advertising will make any series revolving around collecting monsters (here in the US), a pokemon ripoff in the mass
>>
It isn't exactly a monster catching game, but Inazuma Eleven borrows a lot from Pokemon - not quite enough to be a clone, but enough to be a spiritual cousin. It has collecting, training, trading and battling, and move manuals which are essentially TM's, and having summons is a decent analogue for megas or forms.

I hope they keep making the games and unhinge it from the anime - I think a standalone series with it's own story would be amazing, and they have all the mechanics refined already. A few tweaks and it could be one of the greatest RPG's of all time.
>>
>>25827045
The problem I have with this is that most of these games don't even revolve around collecting monsters. They just revolve around raising them. There just happens to be an array of monsters you can potentially raise, but some of them you can only have one at a time and some of them there is no incentive to even have more than a handful..
>>
>>25827045
Like how every game console is called 'the nintendo' by older relatives?
>>
>>25827053
Ever noticed that a good deal of Level-5's stuff is always labeled as a series killer?
Dark Cloud got the Zelda killer
Layton got the Ace Attorney killer despite the two having little in common
Fantasy Life got the Rune factory killer
LBX and Yo-kai Watch both got the pokemon killer.
And now Snackworld is being called the adventure time killer.
What gives?
>>
>>25827155
>series killer
>the only game I ever heard of is Layton, and even then, all I heard about it is "meh"
>>
>>25827155
Kneejerk reactions. Literally any level 5 game that has an anologue that is already popular is doomed to play second fiddle, but that doesn't mean they make bad games. It just means the market was already crowded and their games usually don't have the "it" factor they need to rise above the existing franchise.

They make great games, and I think Inazuma Eleven is pretty much their crowning achievement - it has no direct analogue, is already a franchise of it's own, and has very good gameplay which I doubt could be easily replicated or beaten. They just need to keep the franchise going.
>>
>>25827155
Should also add there is no fucking way anything will beat Pokemon. The only way Pokemon will die is if it commits sudoku. It is the second best selling franchise in the history of gaming (beaten only by Mario), so thinking it is ever going to be trumped by an up and comer is ludicrous.

Pokemon will always be top dog, there is no way it ever won't be if it doesn't shut it's own doors. Doesn't mean other monster style games can't co-exist though.
>>
>>25827225
Plumbers and Pikachus oh my!!
>>
File: art-robo-08.jpg (28KB, 341x480px) Image search: [Google]
art-robo-08.jpg
28KB, 341x480px
>>25819989
This is the ugliest fucking official art style I've ever seen in a game.
>>
>>25820093
Stop shilling your dumb edgy game, dude.
>>
I liked:
The Dino Fosil champions (???) on DS
Spectrobes was fun
I loved How to Train your Dragon
Monster Rancher and Medabots were my favorites next to Pokemon back then.
>>
What about games that rip off the gameplay, if not the monster-catching theme, from Pokemon? I love the prediction based gameplay, but it seems everyone tries to use a Final Fantasy base for their RPGs.
>>
>>25827732
Jesus Christ. It's like something from one of those "how to draw anime" books.
>>
>>25820129
It's an animated film though.

>>25827767
>The Dino Fosil champions
Fossil Fighters: Champions?

>>25827789
Is the chink mobile game which used to have a general here included?
>>
File: Fried_ricer.jpg (20KB, 409x250px) Image search: [Google]
Fried_ricer.jpg
20KB, 409x250px
HERE'S SOMETHING INCREDIBLE
>>
File: gotta jump em all.jpg (75KB, 863x353px) Image search: [Google]
gotta jump em all.jpg
75KB, 863x353px
In your opinion, /vp/, what would it take to make a Pokemon-ripoff to be successful?

>>25820129
>Not posting superior Olocoons

>>25820049
Which we haven't seen anything of outside Bog's bazillion monster designs and a fuckton of fanart.
>>
>>25828560
when they stop being as japanese as possible
>>
>>25828560
>In your opinion, /vp/, what would it take to make a Pokemon-ripoff to be successful?
Having "Pokémon" in the title.
>>
>>25828674
Underrated post
>>
>>25828560
Well, actually, there was a bunch of info on the studio making the game (Cat Powered Raygun's) Facebook page. Which is defunct now sadly.

But, there is a Q&A with the "game" side of the development on Bog's old forum that gives more info: http://z3.invisionfree.com/bogleech/index.php?showtopic=1806
And on the TVTropes page the devs put a lot of setting details that aren't anywhere else: http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/TabletopGame/Mortasheen

So there's that at least! And, I think what would make the Pokemon-knockoffs successful would be making them aesthetically and gameplay-wise distinct enough from Pokemon to work as their own "thing"

My examples would be a D&D/Pathfinder-based fantasy game where your player class would be just as important as your monsters (Which'd be easy to get made thanks to the OGL), an RTS where you can get new monster-units by "capturing" their producing-mechanisms and can upgrade them (Warlocked did something a little like this, but this goes even further) and a survival-horror game where the monsters are reflections of the collective horrors of your location and are supremely unreliable and just as liable to attack you as help you even after you've "caught" them
>>
>>25830229
I bet you play PTA too, idiot.
>>
>>25827732
Holy shit is that real? That's like a fucking parody.
>>
>>25827732
I know and worst part is I fapped to it.
Thread posts: 93
Thread images: 28

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.