[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What pokemon did you fight this fuck with?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 7

File: images-12.jpg (2KB, 71x120px) Image search: [Google]
images-12.jpg
2KB, 71x120px
What pokemon did you fight this fuck with?
>>
>>25819740
>this fuck
Don't insult the best champion. Also nice image for ants.
>>
>>25819759
Thanks I searched hard on Google for that image. Took me years.
And I'm angry at the guy. In all honesty Cynthia is the only other champ that can even compete.
>>
I don't remember the first time. I think a combination of Blaziken and Gardevoir.

Second time I did I setup spikes then Heatran my way through him.
That on ORAS obviously.
>>
>>25819740
I can't remember my adventure through the original games, but I beat him in Omega Ruby with Swampert, Shiftry, Metagross (the shiny event one), Altaria, and Mightyena, and I beat him in Alpha Sapphire with Sceptile, Gallade, Crobat, Azumarill, Flygon, and Sableye.
>>
Camerupt most of his team, and then I needed the entire team to beat the Mega Metagross.
Fucker kept one hitting some of my pokemon.
>>
File: It's super effective.png (9KB, 400x119px) Image search: [Google]
It's super effective.png
9KB, 400x119px
>>25819740

super effective Pokémon.
>>
Swampert on my first play through
Blaziken on my second (still remember using flamethrower against Skarmory, love Flamethrower's Gen 3 animation)
>>
Blaziken and Breloom.

I would try to make Gardevoir useful, but just couldn't. And Azumarril is pretty good here too, until fucking Thunderbolt Aggron shows up.

P.S. Fucking captcha showed me a severed head and asked me to click the food. Somebody should fix that
>>
Wrecked him with a Leafeon that knew X-Scissor.
>>
File: 1458706521504.gif (628KB, 516x402px) Image search: [Google]
1458706521504.gif
628KB, 516x402px
>>25819965

FUCK OFF I KNOW IT'S YOU
ALL THESE POSTS ARE THE SAME AUTIST
JUST GET THE FUCK OFF MY BOARD
>>
>>25820045
Tá bravo é filhote? :^)
>>
Blaziken and Kyogre for days. Pretty much the only pokes I used for the E4 no matter how much I fought them.
>>
Would metagross, sableye, aggron and gardeviore be a good team to fight with in emerald? I'm planning on not using any legendaries.
>>
I raped his tight anus with my machamp, which I had baton-passed 3 swords dances from my ninjask
>>
Any water type can destroy his entire team, the only Pokemon that might give you a hard time is Metagross (which can admittedly be a bitch if you're not prepared).
>>
>>25820383
Good luck getting Metagross before you beat the champion.
>>
File: 2346724267.png (148KB, 878x896px) Image search: [Google]
2346724267.png
148KB, 878x896px
This guy
>>
File: unknown meme.png (34KB, 605x877px) Image search: [Google]
unknown meme.png
34KB, 605x877px
>>25820415
>might give you a hard time
>>
>>25820509
>le meme skeleton
fuck off
>>
>>25820509
Back to Tumblr.
>>
>>25819740

Everyone used Kyogre or Groudon with a Starter, and 3 regis because they were scrubs.

/thread
>>
File: tumblr meme.png (20KB, 802x435px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr meme.png
20KB, 802x435px
>>25820528
u are not havin fun
>>
>>25820509
Thank God this shit is dying off already.
>>
>>25820509
This thread is kept alive by a skeleton crew, dont bone it with these bad jokes
>>
>>25820045
Héy calm down friéndo.
>>
Sceptile
Sharpedo (mega)
Linoone (shiny)
Swellow
Machamp

This was ORAS so I pretty much swept him
>>
I beat Steven with the pokemon I beat everyone else in that game with no matter the typing:

Swampert.
>>
File: pffteasy.png (8KB, 218x231px) Image search: [Google]
pffteasy.png
8KB, 218x231px
>Sends out lvl. 60-something Pelipper
>Maximize Def. and Sp. Def. with Stockpile for the first turns
>Finish his entire team off with the move Surf, taking very little damage from his mons
>MFW becoming the champ
>>
>>25820045
Stupíd frogpostér
>>
>>25819740
In Sapphire, just Swampert
Can't remember in Emerald but I assume it was just Sceptile
In Alpha Sapphire, Swampert/Masquerain/Minun/Camerupt/Cacturne/Flygon
>>
>>25819740
Swampert, Stoutland, Sylveon, Galvantula, Haxorus, Klefki
Star Sapphire was a wild ride.
>>
>>25819740
Never even finished OR because it was so bad.

In Ruby I remembered just using my Groudon on him.

In Emerald I used Sceptile, Gyarados, Plusle, Ninetails, Swellow, and Heracross.
>>
>>25819740
Soloed him with Kyogre because I'm a dweeb like that.
>>
Swampert pretty much wrecks him, dude.

>Earthquake for Aggron and Metagross
>Surf for Claydol and Armaldo
>Ice Beam for Cradily

Pretty much the only difficulty was Skarmory, and Camerupt can pick that up.

The game overall was wrecked by Swampert.
>>
>>25819740
I'm pretty sure my team in OR was something along the lines of Sceptile, Altaria, Masquerain, Vileplume, Cosplay Pikachu and Luvdisc.
Worked wonders.
>>
A combination of Manectric and Sandslash, then oneshot his Metagross with a buffed Primal Kyogre.
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.