[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>pokemon contests have been a thing since ruby and sapphire

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

File: 300px-ORAS_Contest_art.png (161KB, 300x219px) Image search: [Google]
300px-ORAS_Contest_art.png
161KB, 300x219px
>pokemon contests have been a thing since ruby and sapphire
>wireless and online contests still doesn't exist

HOW DID GAME FREAK GOT AWAY WITH THIS ?
>>
>>25816861
Because contests are irrelevant. Plus I could've sworn there were multiplayer contests in the originals.
>>
>>25816861
pokemon contests requires less strategy and less breeding and stuff,i still don't understand why they are not online they would be fun to play
>>
>>25816919
they do require a lot of preparation though, i remember spending weeks trying to get the Master rank with my Honchkrow in Pt
>>
File: ;_;.jpg (511KB, 1065x1101px) Image search: [Google]
;_;.jpg
511KB, 1065x1101px
>>25816861
I really don't know. I love Contests and collecting Ribbons, having online ones would be so neat.
>>
>>25816974
getting berries and increasing the stats of your pokemon does requires time,but not the same amount of time of breeding and stuff
>>
>>25816974

lol are you fucking serious, I aced all Master Rank contests in a single day. All you need is to feed appropriate blocks to your Pokemon and pick right moves for the contest, and you're all set.
>>
File: 1457918922954.jpg (78KB, 680x1006px) Image search: [Google]
1457918922954.jpg
78KB, 680x1006px
>>25816902
They're as great as battling, nothing beats cozy at home tho
>>
>>25816861
>HOW DID GAME FREAK GOT AWAY WITH THIS?

I don't know.
>>
File: drinking-shih-tzu.jpg (286KB, 450x700px) Image search: [Google]
drinking-shih-tzu.jpg
286KB, 450x700px
Another reason why ORAS were objective mistakes. With the existence of these pile of shit games, there is little reasons to still faith in the developers nowadays. Its like they choose not take full advantage of the 3DS system's hardware.
>>
>>25816861
>pokemon contests have been a thing
Anon, this is news to me
>>
>>25816861
>Brendan with a Salamence
Surprised he isn't feeling uneasy considering one slashed his face.
>>
>>25817034
>not the same amount of time of breeding
someone didn't play gen 6
>>
>>25817745
That was Ruby, not Brendan.
>>
>>25816861
Hahaha, I don't really know.
>>
>>25816861
>No wireless contests
Contest Spectacular (ORAS) has an option to allow many people to participate via wireless.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.