[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why does it matter if it's 6.5 or 7?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

File: image.jpg (38KB, 402x313px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
38KB, 402x313px
I understand a big part of 4chans "culture" is people trying to upset each other by posting opinions that they know will get a response from people who care about the subjects or the sake of comedy or genuinely trying to anger people through constant memes, but why does it matter if s&m are gen 6.5 or 7? Do they think that where gonna get a upgrade to graphics and new models? Do they just not want to return to kalos?

I feel like all that shit is trivial compared to the glaring problems with the omega ruby&alpha sapphire and x&y. I can't be alone when I say that the last two games where stupid easy and posed almost no challenge. Also they severely lack what I can only describe as "soul" to them. I think that the desaturated and pale colors of the Pokemon models and world have a lot to do with it, but x&ys other big offense is the tiny handful of new Pokemon it introduced. I'm not gonna bash on the designs of them because I really liked a small group of them (pryroar,goodra, and chestnuaght where good) but if they took time to introduce a normal amount of new ones then I'm sure I would have liked more. And finally I want to address something I know has been talked about to death, the lack of post game. In x&ys I honestly can't remember there being anything to do besides catching them all and the battle mansion. And for oras, the whole deoxes, rayquaza story really didn't seem like more than going in and out of the scientific facility and getting a earbeating from the brown girl and steven so that I can get the two legendarys.

What do you guys honestly think can save future games from doing the the same?
>>
>>25815747
It's a children's game. They're not supposed to be difficult.
>>
File: image.jpg (34KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
34KB, 500x375px
>>25815752
Black and white and black and white 2 posed a good challenge so did all of gen 4
>>
>>25815747
I prefer 3rd versions over standard releases, simply put. With so many people claiming titles like Emerald and BW2 are the best Pokemon games of all time I'd thought more people shared my opinion. Apperentely I was wrong.
>>
>>25815758
Yeah but nothing too difficult.
>>
>>25815758
>gen 5
>good challenge
LOL

Any of the (already dubious) amounts of difficulty this series ever had got flushed down the toilet the moment free exp boosting items and 3 Pokemon limit per gym leader/trainer became the norm. I'll let you guess which game did it first.
>>
>>25815758
>gen 4
>hard
Pick one faggot.
>>
File: 1446443990639.jpg (18KB, 328x330px) Image search: [Google]
1446443990639.jpg
18KB, 328x330px
>>25815758
>Pokemon
>posed a good challenge
If you were talking Stadium or Colosseum, maybe, but a mainline game? Jesus Christ, dude.
>>
>>25815758
LOL!
There is literaly not a single challenge in any Pokémon game.
>>
>>25815747
It truly doesn't matter at all. It's 7. It's always been 7. End of story.
>>
>>25815776
>>25815859
>LOL
Samefag and cancerous tourist.
>>
File: LOL.png (6KB, 338x114px) Image search: [Google]
LOL.png
6KB, 338x114px
>>25816294
>Samefag
Yeah right.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.