[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

when and where are we expecting news next?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

when and where are we expecting news next?
>>
CoroCoro, 11th to 15th of April.

Go back to the basement and cry yourself to sleep until those days come.
>>
>>25815258
CoroCoro promised in last months issue that they would start their featured coverage of Sun and Moon this month, so we are surely going to get some new info on the 15th. However scans of the issue can leak a week early so we can see the news around the 10th.
>>
>>25815258
E3

>>25815263
>thinking corocoro will actually reveal anything
>>
>>25815263
>>25815273
i wouldnt expect info from this month corocoro if i were you
>>
>>25815279
>>25815281
>The next image from CoroCoro has leaked showcasing the limit of what is in CoroCoro for Sun & Moon. In this small bit of information, it promises that from next month, special features on Sun & Moon will begin in the magazine.

Maybe they will fuck with us once more, but up to now the next CoroCoro does appear to deliver something. Which might even be a big fucking question mark. It would still be more than anything Masuda ever gave us of SM.
>>
>>25815279
>>25815281
THIS
There won't be anything

I do believe there will be some, but nobody promised much for the pokenchi, we overhyped eachother on our own
let's not have it happen again, let's pretend like we're not expecting anything at all
It's better that way
>>
>>25815279
New? CoroCoro will pretty much always have something from now on. Even if its extremely minimal. Starters or legends will be in this months CoroCoro without a doubt.
>>
>>25815258
CoroCoro. We will finally learn Magearna's typing then be told to come back next week
>>
>>25816313
Prepare to get disappointed
>>
Coro Coro will just reacap the screenshots from the recap.
>>
>>25816332
Why the fuck would they not reveal anything new? Do you just expect them to post information that we already know, when they could have done that in the last CoroCoro magazine?
>>
>>25816367
The only thing new I am expecting is Magearna's typing. It's absurd to expect anything else as they are waiting to E3 to reveal stuff
>>
>>25816437
So you are new, then. They've never waited for E3 to reveal stuff, why would they now? E3 isn't even relevant to Pokemon.
>>
>>25815279
>>25815281
>>25816298
retards
>>
>>25815279
>E3
>Pokemon
top wew
>>
>>25816448
No, I've been following since BW
It's just that they clearly aren't revealing anything too early this time.
>>
>>25816874
>"you'll see! you'll all see" the post
>>
>>25816437
>Magearna's typing

Sound type HYPE
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.