[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Mystical Pokemon and their Relations

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3

File: CelebiHoopa.jpg (15KB, 249x202px) Image search: [Google]
CelebiHoopa.jpg
15KB, 249x202px
I can't help to feel like there's some overlap between Celebi and Dialga, or Hoopa and Palkia. Dialga is basically the god of time, so is Celebi like beholden to him? Or does Dialga view him as this little crapbiscuit who keeps messing with the timeline he's trying to keep straight.

Similar thing with the other pair. Palkia has complete control of space, so is Hoopa just a lackey of his?

I suppose this is all just speculation, the chances of seeing either pair side by side is slim to none.

Also, feel free to use this thread to discuss any other theories, facts, etc. as to why some legends and mythics are or aren't related. Though I doubt you guys would need my permission for that anyways, it wouldn't stop you.
>>
>>25813097
Maybe.
>>
I'm sure Regigigas and Arceus hang out some times.
>>
I always assumed Ho-oh was a sky guardian, and wondered what the relationship between it and Rayquaza was.
>>
>>25813318
Nah. Arceus sleep a lot.
>>
Ho-oh/Groudon/Sun box legend
Lugia/Cresselia/Moon box legend
>>
>>25814420
>this is my cloud
>it's not your cloud I saw it first
>no I saw it first!
>nuh uh I was here like 2 hours before you
>no you weren't
>yes I was
>>
>>25813097
>Celebi
>Him
>>
>>25813097
They probably handle the minor stuff for the big guys.
You think Palkia, literally second in command, just tied with his brothers, would handle some dumb overconfident human trying to, say, create a wormhole in his space?
No, he's got important shit to do. So he sends Hoopa.
>>
>>25814467
shit is dumb, water is already associated with tides so there's no reason to give cresselia and groudon each other as counterparts when they both already have one
>>
>>25813097
I kinda like the idea of them being like Palkia and Dialga's grandkids of some sort. Maybe a Mew was involved somewhere. However it is, I just want Celebi and Hoopa to get to be on good terms with their bigger counterparts and maybe get babysat by Grandpa Arceus.
>>
>>25814494
Him, as in Dialga. Learn to read, you incompetent ninny.
>>
>>25814474
>The legendaries in Hoenn are always trying to destroy the world under Rayquaza's watch
>literally nobody fights in Johto under the jurisdiction of Ho-oh
>it's so peaceful there the johto-ites literally built shrines for the Hoenn and Sinnoh legendaries to chill there too

Fug BTFO
>>
>>25814940
>Thundurus and Tornadus go around causing chaos under Landorus`s watch
>Raikou,Suicune and Entei just go jogging under Ho-oh`s

Why is Ho-oh so based?
>>
>>25814976
Well, they probably actually like Ho-oh, since it did bring them back to life, plus they're more like Demi-gods.
Not made by Arceus for a specific reason, so much less powerful.
>>
>>25813097
Well they're all cutesy pixies so they're probably like the lil' rascal of their bigger equivalent. Like Dialga controls time but Celebi can hop around in it as he likes and it probably annoys Dialga.

It's like Owner of Aspect of the Universe vs Mere User of the Aspect or something, idk.
>>
>>25814976
Best legendary confirmed

>>25815070
Good point.
>>
I wonder if Dialga and Deoxys really had issues with each other was that only because of the movie?
>>
Celebii unbound confirmed
>>
>>25815240
Best explanation I can think of. That does seem to be the pattern for how mythicals are portrayed.
>>
>implying any of them are literal gods
>>
>>25815240
>>25817280
And it's exactly how it goes in Pokemon Mystery Dungeon.
>>
File: after the morning sun.jpg (733KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
after the morning sun.jpg
733KB, 1024x768px
>>25817291
Mystery Dungeon Celebi is the cutest time cop.
>>
>>25814976
>Ho-oh
>Rayquaza
>Tornadus

why make 3 sky guardians?
>>
>>25814705
>Or does Dialga view him as this little crapbiscuit

you were saying?
>>
File: 51332788_p14.png (460KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
51332788_p14.png
460KB, 600x600px
Would you marry a Ho-Oh
>>
>>25813097
Celebi and Shaymin are total bros.
>>
This is why I feel Celebi is a servant of Dialga, and Hoopa of Palkia. They merely use their domains, Dialga and Palkia can freely alter them at will.
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.