[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do you play as an adult that turned into a pokemon of school

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: image.png (168KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
168KB, 250x250px
Do you play as an adult that turned into a pokemon of school age or do you play as a human of school age that has turned into a pokemon?
>>
>>25810733
The mc is a complete blank so anything goes. In my playthrough I was thinking that his original age was late teens or early twenties.
>>
>>25810733
It's you, Anon, you are the mc turned into a Pokemon
>>
>>25810909
In my playthrough my parents were alive and waiting for me to come home instead of the other way around
>>
File: 1451715745435.png (68KB, 500x253px) Image search: [Google]
1451715745435.png
68KB, 500x253px
>>25810946
top kek
>>
What was the wording in Japanese for that? The way it's said in English implies they are questioning why they would see them as a child.
>>
>>25810733
MC is WAAAY too Savvy to be a kid. he's a 20-sommat de-aged.

and in the town where only Partner is missing
>>
I noticed this when I was out shopping earlier.

Is it decent? I played one of the first mystery dungeons but haven't picked it up since. I'm not big into the dungeon crawling and grinding.
>>
>>25810733
I imagined someone JRPG aged, like 16 or 17.
>>
Sometime during the game the protag says something like "They must think I'm a kid". Pay attention next time.
>>
>>25811099
It's pretty good. I reccomend picking it up when you can.
>>
File: noose-660.jpg (34KB, 630x345px) Image search: [Google]
noose-660.jpg
34KB, 630x345px
>>25810946
>implying they aren't still waiting for you to come home
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.