[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Pokemon S&M Talk

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

What do you want to see, as far as battling, in Pokemon Sun and Moon? What kind of music would you like to hear? What new Pokemon would you like to see?

Names are WELCOME. Shitposting and Off-Topic Posting WILL BE REPORTED as defined by Global Rule 3.
>>
A Tiger (or any big cat really) fire type starter

Zinnia

resolution with Zygarde, and the dimension war subplot
>>
>>25805624
Wow, that's actually brilliant! I mean the Zinnia and Dimension war thing involving Zygarde. I don't believe the 6.5 thing, but I definitely think that a post-game with this plot would be pretty interesting.
>>
i will be pissed if they dont announce anything new, starters, legends or even box art.. just something pls
>>
>>25805687
I feel you there Anon. Lol, I'm hoping for a particularly cute Fire starter. I wonder where Sean is... Hmmm... Lol, I'm also definitely hoping for a great set of legends! If I can see those, I don't think I'll care about seeing the boxart.
>>
Bunny fire starter.
And unique mascot legends, like xerneas, not another batch of dragons and shit. A lion sun legend would be nice, and please please a bw2 tier postgame
>>
>>25806638
That would be awesome, wouldn't it? I could see an adorable Bunny Fire Starter too! It'd be a first. Also, I agree. we have SOOOOO many Legendary Dragons. We need a bug, or something that doesn't have as much legendary exposure.
>>
>>25806638
You, my friend, have excellent taste. It's good to know someone actually wants a BW2 tier postgame. The postgames have gotten so boring and lackluster...
>>
>Dd I hear BW2 tier post game?

yes please.
>>
>>25806780
Yep. I'd personally like to have a new Battle Frontier, but the PWT was great too, and the sheer amount of PostGame stuff to do in BW2 kept me playing for days longer than I would have otherwise.
>>
Sorry guys, my phone died.
>>25806780
I couldn't agree more. The Battle Chateau was a severe disappointment, and the lack of the Battle Frontier in ORAS was equally disappointing.
>>
Lol, I was starting to get worried girl. I thought maybe an Anon got you banned or something.

I can't believe that in literally less than an hour we'll get our first look at the new Pokemon games. Whatever Pokenchi brings, I hope we get something new.
>>
This autistic circlejerk is literally the most pathetic thing on this board right now. But at least you have a containment thread we can send you faggots back to when you try to talk.
>>
>>25807207
It's just one person samefagging with two trips
>>
Less than an hour away! Get ready for the HYPE you guys!!!! Sean, ignore that anon k? Lol, he's not getting any attention.
>>
>>25807225
Right, because out of 6 people, two of them using names in a name thread must be the same person. Ok, very funny. Check the IP's why don't you? Really.
>>
>>25807251
Eva, just ignore him, like you told me to do. They'll literally say anything to try to discredit you or derail a thread, especially if they don't like it, and they certainly hate this one just because we use names.

I'm very hyped for Pokenchi, but I really don't know if I want to spoil the games, or get disappointed...
>>
I'm sorry Sean... You're right...
>>25807301
I wonder if we'll actually get to see this bird Pokemon or not... I want to know what it is!!!!
>>
>>25807301
Lol, I got a warning. It's like people don't even read the rules. 25 minutes till Pokenchi guys!!!! HYPE!!!!
>>
>>25807492
That's sad to hear... At least you weren't banned though. Some anon's will stop at nothing to ban someone for absolutely no reason. I'm so excited, I feel like my head's about to explode!!!! New Pokemon!!!! A Cardinal as the early route bird!!!! I wonder what type it will be... Normal/Flying is usually the case, but you have Fletchling, so...
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.