[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can someone explain to me the point of these two characters?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: sina_dexio.jpg (51KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
sina_dexio.jpg
51KB, 400x300px
Can someone explain to me the point of these two characters?
>>
No point. Just like every single character in XY.
>>
Well I'm sure if they had the time to make Z they would've been better fleshed out. Like pretty much everything else in XY.
>>
>>25804148
Not sure about the left one, but the point of the right one is for purposes of fug.
>>
>>25804148
What spinoff game are they from? Dash?
>>
>>25804148
I totally forgot about these guys. Whoever they are...
>>
>>25804148

Professor Sycamore's assistants
>>
Sycamore's personal lapdogs. They do his special assignments while poorly trying to hide their identities, otherwise they're just his assistants.
>>
>>25804148
They're the human forms of Moon and Sun main legendaries
>>
>>25804148
They were cool, I liked them. Wish they did more though.
>>
>>25804148
They're Sycamore's assistants. They basically do what the opposite-gender protagonist does in RSE and DPPt.
>>
>tfw we will never find out who they are
>>
These are the rivals from the original Pokémon Ranger.
>>
>>25804148
Exposition
>>
>>25804148
They should have replaced the group of friends as the player's rivals.
That would have fixed both their lack of role, and the unnecessary character count.
>>
>>25804148
They're XY characters. That's the only point of every fucking one in the game.
>>
>>25804148
What about Sina and Dexio, OP? They really felt even more empty and unnecessary
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.